Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - partnered

the second book in wars at the end i will have allot of infromation on the characters i have made enjoy

Chapter 2 - partnered

Chapter 2 - partnered
naraku mouths something i turn my ears to let him know i will hear him now "the girl kasi we dont need her building a small army destry her and anyone who comes with her tonight" naraku says my heart freezes for a few seconds i take pleasure i murdering people why did i freeze when he told me to kill kasi rea and who ever else was with them i nod danm it all i let my guard down to much now i cant focus i look across to were kasi and rea are sitting theres a few new people with them there little 'gang' consists of in this exact order kasi, rea, nisha, tika, and a few students i dont know all the ones i do know i stay away from kasi the most when ever i'm around her i feel like she can see everything my every will everything i think everything it feels as if she can look into me the darkest deepest parts of me and it scares me i never talk to anyone about me but even with out speaking kasi seems to know everything rea does to but how if i dont know i cant stop it. the lunch bell rings i know i am going to regret what i'm going to do its only me and kasi's group in the room "looks like one of narakus minions stayed behind" one of them said kasi glared shutting them up "i dont know why i am warning you guys but what ever you do dont go anywere unprotected tonight or i'll have to kill you like naraku said" i whisper my claws digging into my palms my breathing shallows again as i look kasi in the eye she knows how i feel when she looks me in the eye "thanks mind yourself moss its shallow water now but the deep end is one step to close at all times" kasi whispered walking past me after they were gone i sighed and walked to lunch i can see the student dean on stage oh great another speech on how to be nice to your fellow students and not to start gangs well he's to late. i take my seat next to naraku leaning into him we both smile lightly "i know what your thinking another speech well wrong this time i am buddying some of you up well a few so we can make peacedays were you guys cant not fight or threaten each other understand" the dean says we all nod "ok here is the pairs..." i tune out till i hear my name "moss and kasi" oh great he's pairing me with her what should i do i cant exactly say anything "all pairs are to sit together in school that inclueds lunch starting now" the dean says i sigh get up then sit back down between kasi and rea.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment