Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - camp night one

the second book in wars at the end i will have allot of infromation on the characters i have made enjoy

Chapter 5 - camp night one

Chapter 5 - camp night one
i breath as normal as i can manage my feet hit the ground with out a sound i dont know why i'm doing this "hey ugly over here" i shout behind the gaint bird demon who turns towards me it was threatening to destory the camp and everyone in it but i led it away now i was fighting it alone why did that word seem so wrong like i shouldnt be using it anymore "you will pay for your disrespect then i will crush that little camp" the bird shouted my eyes close from pain as i feel its beak cut across one of my scars "danm you idiot bird" i mumer as it throws me across the clearing i slowly stand "give up life demon your not buildt for battle you are weak and yet still try to protect nothing" the bird says closing in on me i close my eyes waiting for the final blow but it doesnt come so i open them to see kasi standing in front of me a blade against the birds beak she flicks her arm to it backs up "moss are you ok" kasi says looking back at me i growl "i thought i said i was killing the bird and no one fallow" i hiss "you took to long so i came looking" kasi said i stood next to her "i'm only going to work with you becuase this thing isnt crushing the camp" i growl she nods and we run circles around it are aura's blend and scrape against each other increasing each others power over ten fold we lash out at the bird at the same time killing it kasi shakes the blood off of her but i lick it off my claws and smile. she stares at me "what were you doing just now" she asks i giggle "cleaning the blood of my claws" i say as we walk back to the camp i start going slower the bird had me off guard thats it other wise i would of killed it no problem kasi slowly down and lets me lean on her "why" i whisper she looks at me confused "what do you mean moss" kasi asks "why did you save me you could of let the bird kill me lowering narakus forces and taken the credit for saving the camp to yourself" i whisper she giggles then goes silent "its just not me ok" she whispers i nod and jump into a tree "why dont you stay in the cabin tongiht so your wounds dont get infected" kasi calls up i shake my head she nods and walks inside i look at the full moon. the tree leaves whistle in the wind "why do i feel like this i dont want to trust her or anyone i cant not after the way my life has been i dont even know why i cant trust why did she save me she was only telling me half of it" i whisper my ear twitches i look down to see rea at the base of the tree "moss can i come up" rea whispers i nod and she climbs up. i sigh looking at the moon "why did you lead the bird away from camp instead of killing it here" rea finally asked i looked at her "the area here is to opened i'm a life demon a forest walker a woods demon i cant fight in big opened areas with just soil yet" i whisper its half of the truth the other half was i might of hurt others if i killed it here.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment