Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Bad Start

A dragon pokemon loses her memory and lives with a delcatty pack, eventually being exiled, and learning that her silver/gold coloring is a sign that she is cursed, but she pushes on knowing she will be miserable, with the hope that she can help others.

Chapter 2 - Bad Start

Chapter 2 - Bad Start
   "What happened?" she moaned, trying weakly to get up.
   "No. Stay down Ella." a calm, sweet voice purred beside her. She allowed herself to be pused down the small distance she had came up.
   "That my name?" she muttered.
   "Well... I don't know. You were found at the bottom of a cliff. We had to call you something didn't we?" Ella looked toward the voice. A pink, and pale orangish pokemon stood there.
   "Guess it is now." she muttered. the other pokemon shook its head.
   What are you?" Ella asked bluntly.
   "I'm a delcatty, and you need to learn some maners, young dragon." It snarled. Another dragon came into the room frowning.
   "She doesn't remember a thing, Lena," the first began, "Are you going to take responsibility for her? It's your fault we have to deal with her!"
   "Of course." the second delcatty seemed shocked.
   "You can't, Lena! You'll lose your position in the pack! You'll be lucky if you don't become an outcast!" the first yelled.
   "that's very likely, but at the moment I'm higher in the pack then you, little sister, and I would like you to tell the leaders my decision, and let them judge me." Lena snapped. There was a long pause.
   "I'm sorry, it is you decision. I simply didn't expect you to go that far to help a dragon...," the delcatty paused, "I'll go tell the leaders."
   "Thank you," Lena muttered as her sister left.
   "Um... Hi?" Ella said quietly. Lena turned toward her, smiling.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment