Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Help

A dragon pokemon loses her memory and lives with a delcatty pack, eventually being exiled, and learning that her silver/gold coloring is a sign that she is cursed, but she pushes on knowing she will be miserable, with the hope that she can help others.

Chapter 3 - Help

Chapter 3 - Help
Ella sighed. She was trying to listen to Sara, but she just couldn't concentrate. It had been quite a few days since she'd had enough strength and energy to wander around, and still none of the skitty, or delcatty even agknowledged her existence, except Lena, and her sister, Tammy, of course. It was lonely in her distant world.
Sara was trying to teach a group of skitty about the pack, and Lena had told her to listen in. She tried, but couldn't. The world was a blurr to her today. It was as if she could hear someone calling for help, but could do nothing about it.
"Alright cubs, I'm going to have to break things up early, so I can see what the commotion is." Sara announced. Ella looked up. She really did hear someone screaming for help. She stood up, and folowed Sara toward the cries.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment