Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Chase

not complete.

Chapter 1 - The Chase

Chapter 1 - The Chase
The Journey
Book 1
Written by: Shane and Daniel






















Chapter 1
The Chase


It all started the day that Yoshi had butt sores. Nobody knew but Yoshi has had them for quite some time. Mario had known that his scaly green friend had had something wrong with him. Ow! Yoshi screamed trying to sit on Marios couch.
Whats the matter Yoshi? Mario asked in a concerned voice.
Nothing, I uh, had thought about Daisys elbow. Yoshi said.
What is wrong with Daisys elbow? Mario asked.
She has um uh er counting elbow! Yoshi stammered.
Really Mario said not buying it, I guess Ill just go to the Peachs castle for a surprise checkup.
Mario left his, Luigis, and Yoshis small shack to the majestic castle of Peachs. Mario was a plumber who was optimistic, always wore a red hat, and had a crush on princess peach. Luigi was his brother and partner. He liked slap fights and wore green hat. Mario and Luigi also had signature mustaches. Yoshi was not a human though. Yoshi was their pet that liked laying eggs and scooping stuff up with his tongue. He was a large green lizard that gave people ride on his camel like hump. Yoshi was the only one of his type.
On the way to the castle Mario remembered Yoshi telling him he had a secret he wanted to tell him. He never got the chance to tell him though. All of a sudden Mario heard a rustle in the bushes. Who goes there? Mario asked.
All he heard was the gate keepers drunken voice. Hola, burp, Mario. How are you doing today? the obviously poisoned fool said.
A little early for ale isnt it? Mario asked.
No, hiccup, it already one pm! the keeper said.
His mind has already been hoodwinked by ales, beers, whines, and whiskey to make him think it pleasured him. Peanut brain Mario thought. Then aloud, I wanted to check on Daisy.
Ok! the guard bellowed before he fell to the tall towers floor.
Mario was greeted like he was normally. He would find the toads running like banshees crashing into tables nearly breaking vases. Then as he made his ways through the halls he would find Toadsworth, an extremely old grandfather of the toads, who arent toads but humans, who would spot him while pointing his cane at him. Of course he would find Princess Peach who had tied up blonde hair that fit around her crown. Finally, he found Daisy. She had brown hair and was about fifteen ,like Peach. I heard you hurt your elbow&counting. Mario said looking at Daisys clearly fine, flexible elbow.
No not really. she said confused. Who told you that?
Yoshi did. He said that you werent doing so hot, so I decide to check up. Mario said. He knew inside that something was wrong with Yoshi and he was going to have to pull it out of him.
Im sorry Yoshi told you that. she said looking has bad Mario did.
Ill just have to clear things up. he told her leaving the room.













1

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightychao on October 25, 2006, 11:51:06 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoButt sores and flexible elbows? WOW,...Hey, How would you know Daisy has stretchy elbows. Or was she counting them. What?? Oh yeah by the way i see your learning Spanish. Don't turn Mexican on me now. ON ward to next chap.

sonicstrom34 on October 23, 2006, 8:35:21 PM

sonicstrom34 on
sonicstrom34cool story i like it