Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Understanding

not complete.

Chapter 3 - Understanding

Chapter 3 - Understanding
Chapter Three
Understanding

As Nagoshi said, Mario had a complete look of I got lost at the part of the army. It probably took a good thirty minutes of staring awkwardly, drooling, and frantic seizures until he finally said So you think I am destine to help save us all from Bowsers reign of trauma? He continued, I mean really, a plumber who lives in a shack spending his day dreaming about Peach& Nagoshi could tell the last part was not intended to come out of his mouth. Opps. He whispered.
For the first time Mario noticed Yoshi was in the bushes with his jaw hanging down. Mario knew the mistake he had made when Iggy busted out laughing while managing to squeak out You&and&Princess&Peach. Until, he had to giggle again.
Mario had to look away again and saw that Yoshi was with someone& but whom? Cretan Mario bellowed at Iggy. Who is with Yoshi?
Before you knew it there was a flash of swords and low cursing before Nagoshi and Iggy stopped. I dont like him Iggy barked.
Well I dont care. As long as we need him he is protected. Besides, I like his crudeness. Nagoshi said then continuing Yoshi spotted one like you and I and I decided to let them play. What was your name again?
She spoke in a hushed whisper. I am called Nightychao but you can call me Nighty.
Well, Nighty. How long have you traveled? Mario asked.
She spoke again a little louder this time though. I shall tell you the horrid story of my past. I shall start two months ago. I once lived in the area of oshlin, an under crowded land in the gap of giden. My family has always been farmers. I would usually milk our cow, lacy, fetch water, check the chickens for eggs, feed the pigs, and anything else you could imagine. On my off time though I played in the meadow with my x-boyfriend Knuckles. We had some much fun. Until it happened.
She spoke with much hatred now He betrayed everyone one day while I was feeding the pigs. A dark cloud formed over my house engulfing the suns beauty. He traveled many miles to meet King Bowser to send him a psychic message. He had the gift of the psyche. He must have seen something theartening in a dream to force them to meet but it was enough. Bowser swept through land destroying every thing in its path.
She showed hand motions for the evilness. The cattle, chickens, horses, and my family members were slaughtered. I was able to flee because of my father. I will never forget him saying Run Nighty please! Run for your life! That gave me enough time to get out. Horribly hurt&but still alive. I wandered for four weeks feeding off squirrels and slowly dying until they found me she said savoring her last words.
With that the group quitted and they silently agreed to leave. But where?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment