Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

A story of what it would be like if Danny had a little brother who pranks the crap out of him! Story by me, some characters/personalitiys/themes by other sources (eg:Family Guy,Drake & Josh, Danny Phantom, you get it)
NOTE: Some parts are narrated b

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction










After a hard day of ghost fighting, you just want to go home and relax, if you know what I mean. But then again, you definitely do not know what I mean because you certainly don't have ghost powers.





What a relief it would be to just go home, plug in my iPod, and relax. Now, finally I can have my downtime. Sam and Tuck will both be busy this weekend. So it will be a full two days with no ghosts, and just my iPod Nano. What a great break.





“It's quiet,” Danny thought out loud “Too quiet…oh well. IPod, here I come!” After ascending the stairs, he saw a note from Jazz taped to his door. It read:





Dear Danny,

Went to the store for some groceries. I'll be back around 3 o'clock. Keep a close watch on Nathan.

Your Loving Sister,

Jazz





“Whatever.” Danny sighed. He knew his trickster little brother was planning something for this weekend, but what? Oh well, I'm sure whatever that little devil has planned can't be too big or hard to overcome with my ghost powers. As Danny opened the door to his room,

he immediately turned intangible, on instinct. Yet to the teenaged Fenton's surprise, nothing happened.





He scanned the room and saw no sign of his little brother, or any traps, whoopee cushions, catapults, or medieval-inspired gags hidden around the room. Odd, this isn't his style. Danny remembered the egg-in-the-door trick Nathan pulled on him when Nathan was nine. Danny almost turned tangible and visible again, when he remembered the advice Jazz gave him a while back.





Remember, Danny, he is almost as cunning as I am. Danny shuddered. I'm wasting time! I need to relax! “Not stress about a lame prank!” Danny declared. He then walked over to his bed, confidence renewed and stuck his iPod earphones in his ears.



Had Danny not been so cocky about his prank-free room he would have noticed the small Fenton Ghost Glue Packet in his trash bin and the foamy-green substance on his iPod earpieces. And if he had the eyes of a hawk, he would have seen the iPod Nano on maximum volume and locked.





If you have an iPod, or some other device that plays music, you know the shock of forgetting it was on maximum when you turn it on a while later and the music scares the living crap out of you.



If you don't have a musical device, I will show you what Danny's reaction was:





“HOLY CRAP!”



Danny fell to the ground screaming, and Nathan snickered from his room.







Authors Note: You like it? I don't think its bad for a first timer.

Any opinions or comments or suggestions would be very greatly appreciated.

wOOt! 1st story!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iAmFishCrashing on March 29, 2006, 10:48:33 AM

iAmFishCrashing on
iAmFishCrashingnath should tell sam how danny feels about her lol

kngfoo2200 on November 17, 2005, 10:21:54 AM

kngfoo2200 on
kngfoo2200LUUUV IT! Don't you hate it when that hapens when you'r trying to have some downtime? And don't you hate younger siblings? They anoy the crap out of you!