Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Lookit! A Limey Chapter! a.k.a. Chapter 3

So fluffy, it purrs! A KyoXSaki, YukiXTohru, ShigureXHimself(joking), and i dunno who else fic. Mostly KyoXSaki

Chapter 3 - Lookit! A Limey Chapter! a.k.a. Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Lookit! A Limey Chapter! a.k.a. Chapter 3


Hello!

Chapter three of my Fruits Basket story is here, and things are looking good!

Robin: A quick timeline: Saki and Kyo officially started going out two days after the bedroom kiss scene from chapter 2, and that took place circa October, so as of now, it's New Years.

Anthony: *nods* Thank you, Robin-chan! Also, as you may have noted, the timeline in this story actually has nothing to do with the real calendar. I WROTE AN OCTOBER SCENE IN FEBRUARY! Of course, that was because the weather was crappy, and October is usually nice here, so…you know. *sheepish laugh*

Robin: Anyway, Kyo has stopped with the Tohru-induced angst, and he's a lot less violent then he usually is. (Of course, there's still the constant bickering with Yuki, but you can't have everything)

Anthony: And in this chapter, things sort of heat up…..hey, it just got really warm in here.

Bahamut: Oh, sorry, that was me. <^_^'.

Anthony: How so -_-

Bahamut: I was baking in my vast convection oven.

Anthony: Ahhhh…..it all makes sense now.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket. I do, however, worship at the altar of the great Natsuki Takaya-sensei *offers prayers to Natsuki Takaya-sensei*, but that's another story. I don't own any songs that you've heard before, both English and Japanese, and I don't know why music from Canadian Idol is playing on a Japanese radio in chapter 2, but really, who was paying attention?

Bongo: Tsk tsk, God is in the details, Anthony. *scolds*

Anthony: *changes subject* Wait, why don't you and Bahamut have significant others?

Bongo: Oh, we do. I'm dating the drummer from the White Stripes, and Bahamut is seeing Dragon from Shrek.

Anthony: I don't even want to know how it works between you and the drummer. *shudders* Some things just shouldn't be contemplated…



One Unlikely Romance:

Chapter Three: A love story for you and me



“Please Kyo?” Tohru begged. “Please?”

Kyo sighed. “Tohru, Saki and I were going to the park to celebrate the New Year, and then we were going to go back to her house and practice for a bit.” He said. “I can't come to a movie with you and Yuki.”

“You could bring Saki.” Shigure suggested. “And then she could come over after.” He yelped, as Kyo firmly brought his fist down on the writer's head.

“Back away from my girlfriend, you pervert.” Kyo growled.

Shigure put on an act of wounded dignity. “What makes you think I had any interest in Miss Saki Hanajima?” he asked innocently. “I merely wished to wish her happy New Years.”

With a yell, Kyo stormed out of the room.

“Tsk, you're such an idiot, Shigure.” Hatori said. “You present such a perverted face to the rest of us that Kyonkichi is afraid you'll do something to his beloved Saki-chan.”

Shigure chuckled. “I present a perverted face?” He asked. “Ha'ari, you flatter me.”

It wasn't meant as a complement. Hatori thought exasperatedly.



Kyo looked around to park for the familiar black coat, and spotted it near a large tree. “Saki-chan!” He called. “Happy New Years!”

“Ah, Kyon.” Saki remarked. “A Happy New Years to you as well.” She stared up at the tree.

“What're you looking at, Saki?” Kyo asked, looking upwards.

Saki shrugged. “I felt like looking at a tree.” She said. “Now, about our celebration…” She said.

Kyo flushed a bit. “Are you talking about what you mentioned the other day?” He asked. “I mean, with the two of us, you know…”

Saki nodded unabashedly. “I think that would be a fun way to celebrate the New Year.” She said. “My parents and my siblings have gone out for the day, leaving me alone to watch the house. And you wouldn't want me to sit alone in a big, empty house, with no one to protect me.”

Kyo chuckled. “I suppose not.” He said.

“Then let's be off.” Saki said, taking Kyo's bare hand. “You have no gloves.” She remarked. “Your hands will get frostbitten.”

Kyo jammed his unoccupied hand into his pocket. “Better?”

Saki nodded, and looked Kyo in the eye. “If you don't want to do this now, or if you feel like you aren't ready, I'll understand, Kyo.” She said.

“No, I'm ready.” Kyo replied, taking her other hand. “If I was giving you that idea, I'm really sorry, Saki.”



“Door.” Kyo mumbled between kisses. Saki reached past him, and locked the door. She removed his coat, and her own, and hung them on the stair rail, all without breaking lip contact. Kyo's shirt was quickly unbuttoned, as the two of them made their way up the stairs into Saki's room. Before they hit her mattress, the shirt was sent flying, quickly followed by the rest of their clothing.

“Uh, do you know how this works?” Kyo asked, suddenly realizing their exact positions. “I mean, they showed us those slides in health class, but that wasn't very helpful…”

“Allow me.” Saki said, flipping Kyo onto his back, and climbing on top of him. “Hold still…for now…”



“Saki?” Megumi asked, opening her door. He saw her, lying on Kyo Sohma's chest, and then he saw Kyo's pants, dangling from the doorknob. With a small laugh, Megumi closed the door, and went to inform his parents.



“Oh, there you are Kyo.” Shigure said. “Did you spend the night at Saki's house?”

Kyo nodded.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” The novelist asked his cousin.

Kyon nodded.

“Did you two do the deed?”

“WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?” Kyo demanded, kicking Shigure in the shin. He stormed up the stairs, nearly knocking Haru down.

“What's his problem?” Haru asked Shigure, who was alternating between clutching his calf, and laughing his head off.

“Our little Kyo just lost his virginity.” Shigure said. “Ow.”

“Oh?” Haru asked. “Is that all?”



Bongo: Hmm….not as perverse as the `morning after' bit in A Brush With Death, but still, it's getting pretty close.

Anthony: Hey, I try to keep it fairly innocent…

Bongo: With that bit in the bedroom? *laughs* You pervert.

Anthony: <^_^' yeah, sorta. *chuckles*

Robin: I don't know, I think you handled that pretty well. You could have gone into exacting detail.

Anthony: Nah, that's not my job. *waves a lime in the air* That's my preferred citrus. V^_^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iluvanime on September 17, 2005, 12:11:14 PM

iluvanime on
iluvanime*IS TWITCHING AND DEAD*
vash yelly for her:THE FLUFFYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kyo:*bonks both of them on the head*
shigure:*is reading fanfic*
kyo:*don't read it!!!!!!*hits shigure on the head*

Gu on September 17, 2005, 5:45:28 AM

Gu on
GuAll i have to say is...Wow. Kyon-Kyon and Saki-chan?Never thought it'd really happen. Ah, Saki must be happy with my mind control po...umm eh heh nvm

FaustVIII on March 24, 2005, 9:29:39 AM

FaustVIII on
FaustVIIIlol naww! i fianlly got to watch a bit of fruits basket and i love it! >< slideshows? wow, somehow i'd figure kyo would be a little more...agressive from what i've seen but you've done a nice job here a-chan!
-faust