Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Let's Beat Zeke!

heh, just read it. note: zeke fangirls should NOT read this. Same if u like the flying zen brothers

Chapter 1 - Let's Beat Zeke!

Chapter 1 - Let's Beat Zeke!


Wha Ha!

This is my `Lets beat up Zeke!' fanfic, featuring my Shaman King OC Rei Alighieri, Faust VIII, Dani, and our skeletons: My guys Tolstoy and DaVinci, Faust's Eliza, and Dani's Akumu. As you can tell by the title, the three of us gang up on Zeke and his gang of miscreants. Namely: THE FLYING ZEN BROTHERS! I HATE ZEKE! HE'S GOT ONE OF THOSE ANNOYING `SUPER-POWERFUL-NOBODY-CAN-BEAT-ME' GHOSTS! GAAH! *Eliza gives him the calming needle*. Ah, what would I do without my calming needle?

Disclaimer: I don't own shaman king *weeps*.



Chapter 1: Beat up the Bass Player



The light of the setting sun illuminated the plains. If you weren't sensitive to the presence of ghosts, you would have never known that there were over two hundred thousand skeletons buried there; the remnants of an ancient battle.

“Disgusting.” Rei Alighieri remarked, watching the sight below him and his two companions. “Just look at them, desecrating this place.”

“Hmph.” Dani ran a finger up and down the edge of her staff, testing it's sharpness. “You know, if it weren't so evil, I'd kill them all.”

“Now Dani, you know that Zeke has to survive to see the second season's finale.” Faust VIII chided. “And I've given up killing.”

“Pity.” Dani replied. “But we are going to do something about them, aren't we? If we don't, I'll have to go and hack up dandelions for hours.”

“Well we can't have that.” Rei grinned. “So, who's up for a little fun?”



Zeke surveyed the scene in front of him, smiling smugly, until he detected the unmistakable feeling of mana being used.

“I'm sorry, but you're going to have to stop wrecking this place.” A scythe curved around Zeke's neck.

“Why?” Zeke asked calmly. Before his assailant could react, he had jumped into the air, and was standing ten feet away. “Oh, you brought friends.” He said.

“And we brought skeletons.” Rei replied. “Tolstoy! DaVinci!” he shouted, awakening his companions.”

“Eliza!”

“Akumu!”

“Now then.” Rei said. “Are you going to leave,”

“Or are we going to have to kick your asses.” Dani finished. The three necromancers took their staffs and planted them in the ground simultaneously.

“Spirits lost in darkness

Wandering alone

Hear us as we call

Come to our aid

In the BONEYARD CRUSH!” they shouted.

The ground shook, as every skeleton that had been buried in the ground rose up and swarmed towards Zeke.

“Sending you over to the other side!

Go away, to spirit land!” The Boneyard crush fell flat on the ground.

“Damn!” Rei said. “I forgot about those two.”

The Flying Zen brothers laughed, and began playing again.

“They're going for our focuses!” Faust shouted.

“No problem! Boneyard Shield!” Rei shouted. A wall of over-soul skeletons rose up from the remains of the Boneyard crush. As soon as a skeleton started showing sings of weakness from the song, Rei dropped it and built up another one. “Okay: Tolstoy and DaVinci, I need you two to be my protection. Faust and Dani, you two beat those tone-deaf freaks into a fine paste.” He planted his own staff into the ground and began muttering something.

“Sure.” Dani dashed off, the paused. “Akumu, stay here with Rei.”

“You too, Eliza.” Faust barked. He and Dani ran towards the Flying Zen brothers-only to be thrown back.

“What was that?” Dani demanded. “Do you know how hard it is to get stains out of this outfit?”

“Oh, that was just my guardian ghost: Spirit of Fire.” Zeke chuckled coldly.

“I'll fend him off. As long as the Zen brothers are playing, we can't use our skeletons.” Faust swung his staff towards Zeke, causing the Spirit of Fire to grab him and jump back ten feet.

Knochen Soldaten, hear me

I will reunite you with your bodies if you do my bidding

BONE DEAD REBORN!” he shouted. A pile of skeletons that weren't being used by Rei flew towards Zeke and his ghost, like a bone-white tidal wave.

“Drag him down!” Faust shouted again, as his skeletons attached themselves onto the spirit of fire, and Zeke, pinning them to the ground.

“Damn you.” Zeke hissed.



Sending you over to the-what the f-”

“You really shouldn't use that kind of language in front of a lady.” Dani said sweetly, brandishing her staff. The Flying Zen Brothers looked at the remains of their instruments, and fled.

“Come back here, cowards!” Dani shouted, dashing off after them. “Akumu! Skull Javelin!” she shouted. Rei dropped the shield, and Akumu's bones aligned themselves, creating a javelin surrounded by a ghostly green glow. It flew after the Flying Zen brothers, and shifted shape into a claw, where it pinned them to the ground.

“Good thinking Dani! Tolstoy! DaVinci! Skullberd!” Rei shouted. Both of his partners performed the `stop-`n-drop maneuver, and morphed into a twenty-foot long halberd which then attached itself to Rei's arm. “Faust, I believe this is yours!” he shouted, scooping Eliza onto the blade and swinging it towards the third necromancer, who was struggling to keep Zeke's spirit attached to the ground. Eliza landed next to Faust.

Danke schon.” Faust swung his staff towards the pile of discarded skeletons, they began to rise up, and fuse into a colossal single skeleton. He and Eliza jumped, so that they stood on its neck. “Attack!” he shouted, pointing towards Zeke. The giant skeleton crashed forwards, only to be caught by the Spirit of Fire, who had wrenched one arm free.

“Here!” Rei and Dani called, flinging their `weapons' towards the two combatants. The javelin and the halberd attached themselves together, creating a long halberd, with Rei's three staffs, and Dani's single one attached.

Faust took the enormous weapon and swung it towards the spirit of fire. Like a baseball, it and Zeke went flying.

“Well that was more fun then a barrel of monkeys.” Dani remarked. “Hey Akumu, come back here.” The three skeletons separated into their original shapes, and returned to their owners.

“I wonder why there weren't more of Zeke's henchmen.” Faust asked. “There were quite a few of them in the season finale.”

“Oh, the author doesn't know anyone other then the brothers, yet.” Rei answered. “Let's clean up this mess before anyone trips over someone's ribs.”



And that's all, folks! Happy! Happy! Happy! Ooh, I think I'm on a sugar high. Anyway, I'd like to thank Dani (a.k.a. Faust VIII,) for letting me use her. She might do pictures to go with my story, so I need to post a drawing of me and `the boys' soon! Curse you, my evil scanner! Heheheheh.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXxYINGYANGxXx on April 21, 2005, 2:42:05 AM

xXxYINGYANGxXx on
xXxYINGYANGxXx.............................................. poor zeke!!! T-T anyway cool story!!! well done!! at least im not da only one who watches the dubbed version of shaman king!!:)

FaustVIII on November 1, 2004, 10:41:35 AM

FaustVIII on
FaustVIIIREI! YOU GOTS IT UP!^_^ yayness! i'm happy! sorry i didnt get on msn though. I got called into playpractice early. :( LUFFS IT! Anywho yes i need a charicter description before i can draw your full form >< i've only got the sythe. Luffs it mr.! ^^,