Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

After his defeat at the hands of the X-Laws, and Zeke's betrayal, can Basil go on?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7


Hoo, I just read the story Dani wrote about what happens before `A Brush with Death'. *applauds* Great story Dandan! Rex is only 16, but I made a mistake too. Sorry.

For everyone else who doesn't know about my heinous gender-bender error: Dani's skeleton, Akumu, is not a man, as I thought. Akumu is a girl. Sorry Dandan! Luckily, I never put down her gender, so it's okay-ish.

In any case, let us proceed with this story. We're going to beat up the X-Laws in this chapter, so anyone who doesn't like them should go onto the next one RIGHT NOW.

I don't own Shaman King. *Sniff* I WANT TO OWN IT! *Eliza gives him needle* I dun own Dani, Akumu, or song lyrics, unless I list it.

I know the names of the X-Laws now! The leader (The creepy child molester with the blonde hair and the glasses) is Marco. The woman with the brown ponytail is Meene. That's about it. Also: one of my least favorite chara will be appearing here: LYSERG! *Huff huff* DIE YOU TURNCOAT! DIE!

….in case you can't tell, I hate Lyserg *pokes his Lyserg voodoo doll full of pins*

Jocko is also coming in. He's funny.

Also, another of my OCs: Kyo Kydama appears at the end of the chapter, so you won't find out about him until then.

Also: My story is a little bit off from the TV show. In this one, Faust never met Anna, Morty, and Tammy at the airport. (Hence why he's hanging around with us.)



Chapter 7:



“Someone's coming.” April said abruptly. Rex let go of Basil, and picked up the mirror.

“Ready?” Rei asked, pulled out his three weapons. Dani and Faust held out their skeletons. Rex placed April into the mirror.

“Hey! Yoh-whoa, talk about a cold reception.” A dark-skinned boy with an afro stared at the three necromancers, who were glaring at him.

“Rei, it's okay. He's with us. This is Jocko; he's an American shaman.” Yoh said.

“April, you really need to be more exact with `Someone's coming.'” Rei said, somewhat crabbily. “Either `someone dangerous is coming' or `someone not dangerous is coming' would be preferable.” April blew a raspberry at Rex.

“Ah!” Jocko pulled out his yellow notebook. “You're Rei Alighieri. You're an Italian necromancer, and you like J-Pop and that Robin chick from Witch Hunter Robin, who you're currently dating. You're Dani Allen, from America, and Rei calls you Dandan sometimes. You're madly in lust with Faust. You're Faust VIII, from Germany. You're trying to bring your dead wife Eliza back to life, and you used to be a doctor. You're Rex O'Connell, you're gay, you're checking me out right now, and it's slightly disconcerting, you used to have a huge crush on Rei, and you've turned your sights on this kid, Basil, who used to work for Zeke Asakura, and is in love with him, but is starting to doubt that.” All this was said without breathing.

“How did you know that?” Rei, Dani, Faust, Rex, and Basil said, glaring at Jocko.

“Mike here: he can sort of read minds.” Jocko tilted his head towards his guardian ghost. Mike meowed in greeting.

“Someone's coming.” April said again, studying her mirror. “Someone with a cold heart, full of hatred. And green hair.”

Yoh, Len, Trey, and Rio twitched.

“Green hair?” Len said cautiously.

“The green-haired one is filled with strong hatred for the one named Zeke.” April said, studying her mirror. “Hey! Let go of me!” she shrieked, as Rio grabbed the mirror.

“It's Lyserg!” he said. “And he's with the X-Laws.”

“How far, April?” Rex asked.

“They are approximately thirty minutes away from us. They detect Basil, and they are coming to finish him off.” She said.

“Feel up to a fight, boys?” Rei asked his ghosts.

“You're going to go up against the X-Laws?” Yoh asked, shocked.

“I don't like them.” Rei said simply. “That and they'd probably go after Faust, considering his past.”

“I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO TRIES TO LAY A HAND ON FAUST!” Dani exclaimed, nearly dropping Akumu. Akumu growled, and pulled herself onto Dani's back.

Rei staggered. “I forgot about that…” he said, edging away from Dani.

“Should we help them?” Yoh asked his teammates. “We might have to fight Lyserg.”

“I would welcome a chance to kick that snot-nosed brat's @$$.” Len snarled.

“Me too.” Trey agreed.

“Me three.” Rio finished. “He betrayed Millie, and you just don't betray a woman!” MEET-or anyone, for that matter. Otherwise….you die.-MEET

“So: we go to kick some X-Law @$$. Agreed?” Dani said.

“Agreed!” the others echoed.



“Man, what is taking them so long?” Rex grumbled. He, Rei, Dani, Faust, Team Asakura, and despite's Faust's protests, Basil, were sitting on a group of boulders in the middle of an otherwise grassy plain. “Whoops. Spoke too soon.”

“Yoh!” Lyserg said, unable to conceal the surprise in his voice. “What are you-” the leader of the X-Laws cut him off, placing a hand on his shoulder.

“Destroy them, Lyserg,” Marco said. “They are determined to halt us in our quest.” Lyserg nodded grimly, and pulled out a gun.

“Oh, crap.” Rei breathed. “He's got a Sephiroth.”

“Wasn't that the villain in Final Fantasy VII?” Yoh asked, watching Lyserg. “Where's Chloe?”

“Sephiroth, or Sephira, are twelve angels. They represent facets of God. The spirits that the X-Laws use are called Sephiroth.” Rei extended his arm. “DaVinci; Tolstoy: Wake up!” he shouted. Dani held out Akumu, who also stirred, and Eliza's over soul had already activated. Yoh, Trey, Len, and Rio all created their over souls, and Jackouar flexed his claws.

“Seal them off, darlin'” Rex said, holding out the mirror. April appeared behind him, and silvery energy poured out of the mirror, blocking off each entrance to the clearing.

“Basil, whatever you do, don't activate your over soul.” Faust ordered. “Your mana supplies are too low. Leave this to us.”

“You! We sent you to the underworld!” Marco exclaimed. He aimed his own gun at Basil, as did the other X-Laws.

“You missed.” Rei quipped. “Dandan, Faust, do you feel what's underneath us?” he asked, not turning away from the X-Laws.

The other two necromancers nodded.

“Then let's bring him out.” Rei said, ramming the sharp end of his scythe into the ground. “Who starts?” he asked.

Spirit of the great killer,

come to our aid.

I, Faust VIII order you

Come forth: TYRANNOSAURUS REX!” the German necromancer shouted. The ground began to shake, and then an enormous skull pushed itself out. The rest of the body followed, and the skeleton's jaws opened in an imitation of a roar. Faust was perched atop its skull.

“Attack!” he shouted. It lumbered forwards, and then swung around. Several of the X-Laws were sent flying by its tail. “Eliza!”

Faust's dead wife jumped towards him, grabbing his staff. With an acrobatic spin, she swung it downwards, nearly splitting one of the X-Laws in two.

“Michael!” Marco shouted, aiming his gun at her. Behind him, his angelic spirit appeared. Akumu charged forwards, swinging Dani's staff at Marco. He ducked, the blade whistling above him. Before he could aim the gun at her, Tolstoy and DaVinci had grabbed him.

“Malkuth!” Lyserg shouted, pulling the trigger. His gun was aimed at Yoh. “You're with Zeke!” he screamed.

“Shota!” a voice shouted from above the battle. Malkuth was pinned to the ground by…the wind. “Kita!” The ground shook again, rose up, forming the shape of a dragon. It wrapped around Malkuth, who struggled against it.

“It's about time you got here, Kyo!” Rei called cheerfully.



Can you say cliffhanger? I know, it's abrupt. But I warned you that Kyo wouldn't come in until near the end. You'll learn all about him in the next chapter…including a few things you wouldn't expect…fear me. V^_^




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moonstar_neko on May 7, 2005, 4:53:03 AM

moonstar_neko on
moonstar_nekoWell, Lyserg's not that bad. But he did leave poor Cloe just so he could get that stupid angel spirit thingy. This story's starting to get really interesting. Not that it wasn't interesting before. I think it's because they're beating the crap out of the X-laws now. X3

FaustVIII on December 15, 2004, 8:37:34 AM

FaustVIII on
FaustVIIIhee, yeh i didn't know much about banshees so i kinda made it all up o.O hope thats ok.... but hey it made for a great quote of the little trick i gave the banshee! ^^,hee, i like dandan. its better than 'dani boy' or anything else i've been called. *shrug* WEE! i like the new charicters you've added! oh and yes, for anyone reading this akumu IS a girl, she was origionally found and didn't know if she was a guy or girl, she was found in japan so they dubbed her akumu! ^^, i'll write all about that later. welp GREAT STORY! *huggles faust for good luck on next chapters* wanna hug? plus yes, funny story about MY rex. bwhaha, i'll include it in the next chapters whenever i get ideas....