Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12. I PRAY THIS WORKS!

After his defeat at the hands of the X-Laws, and Zeke's betrayal, can Basil go on?

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12. I PRAY THIS WORKS!

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12. I PRAY THIS WORKS!


Hallo!

Chapter 12 is here, but still no sign of Lyserg beating.

Anyway, as they are all still recovering from the attack by Kana, Maddy, Maru, Max, and Nikolas, our protagonists are currently taking a well-deserved break, in a motel in a small town that just happens to be there. And guess what? It's not associated in any way with Zeke Asakura. Oh! Something just occurred to me: Faust is helping them stop Zeke because since Eliza isn't a shaman, since he's brought her back to life (I think), if Zeke becomes Shaman King, then Eliza won't be around. That must be it! Tell me what you think of this crazy theory!

Legal disclaimer thing-a-ma-jig: I don't own shaman king, and you know it! I don't own Dani, or Akumu, or Alece, who will make an appearance in the next chapter. (You can fight her, Dandan. Rex might pitch in, though.) I own my skeletons, and my chara. I don't own Inu Yasha. (Just for you, Dandan, Koga is in this chapter.)

Rex: Huh? Why am I fighting Alece?

Me: BECAUSE I SAID SO!

Rex: O.O



A Brush with Death

Chapter 12:



“Ah,” Yoh stretched. “Nothing like relaxing in a hot tub after a long, potentially deadly fight with Zeke's minions.” Morty bumped into him, and Yoh turned towards his miniscule friend. “Morty, what is it?”

“F-F-F-Faust.” Morty stammered. “Why is he in here with us?”

Faust sighed. “Considering that there are only two tubs, and Rex and Basil have taken over the other one, everyone is going to be in this tub.” The necromancer jerked him thumb towards the other tub, where things were getting steamy…Okay, I know, bad pun.

“Can't you two use the shower in you room for that?” Len demanded of the two boyfriends.

“Dani won't stop staring.” Rex replied. “Besides, there's enough room for all of you in that tub, mate.”

“I'm not your mate.” Len replied.

“You've got to be kidding me!” Trey exclaimed. “I'd have to share a tub with eight other guys?” He shook his head. “Nuh uh!”

Rei sighed. “I'm going to get some tea. All the noise is kind of ruining the whole `relaxing in the hot tub' thing.” He hoisted himself out, and grabbed a bathrobe. “Bye.” Rei exited the room.

“Now it's only seven, Trey.” Yoh said. “Why don't you get in?”

“Ping! Gaydar! Gaydar!” Rex said jokingly.

“WHAT?” Yoh, Morty, Faust, Kyo, Rio, Trey, Chocko and Len all glared at the Irish shaman, various sharp objects at the ready. (I.e. sword, kwan-doh, wooden sword, necromancer-staff-thingy, ikku-pasi, claws, etc.)

“Uh, nothing.” Rex replied, sinking down so that only his eyes showed, and blowing a stream of bubbles through his nose.

“Hey guys!” Dani said, cannonballing into the more occupied hot tub. Water dripped from the surprised faces of the male occupants.

“Gah!” Rei yelled, running back in. “Dandan, get out of there!” he grabbed her by the back of her bathing suit and hauled her out. “This is the guy's room! They're all almost naked under there! Why'd you do that?!”

Dani looked at Rei like he had just asked her what one plus one was. “Uh, because Faust is almost naked in there. He-llo-oh.”

Rei muttered some abuse under his breath, and then grabbed Dani by the arm. “You: come with me. Sit down. Drink as much of the tea you drink so you aren't hyper before you go to bed as you can. Leave them alone. Is. That. Clea-DAMMIT DANI!”

Dani pouted from the other hot tub. “These two are gay, so it doesn't matter.” She said. “And this way, I can still stare hungrily at Faust.” She proved this by staring hungrily at the German necromancer, who tried to hide behind Yoh.

Akumu jumped down from the rafters, and grabbed her shaman from the tub. “You're coming with me.” The over soul growled.

“And in any case,” Rei said. “Anna managed to help Faust bring Eliza back to life.”

“W-w-w-w-w-w-w-WHAT!” Dani gasped. “When did this happen!? Why didn't you stop her!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?” she shrieked at Rei.

Rei twitched.



“How long is she going to do that?” Rex asked. He and Basil quickly ducked as Dani threw the bed across the room. It flew through the open window, and shattered into a pile of twisted steel and mattress. “I mean, sure, Eliza lives again, and all that, but it's not like Dani ever really went out with Faust.”

Basil sighed. “We need to get her a boyfriend.”

Rex chuckled. “Well, I suppose I should return the favor.” He stood up. “C'mon Dani, we're going out into town.”

“I don't want to.” Dani pouted, sitting on the floor with a sulky expression.

“We're going to get you a boyfriend.” Basil said.

“The only man I want is Faust.” Dani replied.

“Koga.” Akumu said, idly examining her nails. The female skeleton was leaning against the wall, behind Dani, so she was in no danger from flying furniture.

“WHEREWHEREWHERE?” Dani looked around the room hungrily.

“The only man you want is Faust? Ri-i-ght.” Rex said. “Come on, Yankee. We're hitting the singles bars.”

“But Rex,” April pointed out. “The only singles bars you know about are gay bars.”

“Telephone directory.” Rex said. “You can find anything in there.”

Dani looked out of the open screen door. “Why is there a pile of twisted metal and mattress sitting in the courtyard, and where'd the bed-oh. Oops.” She said.

“April, be a good lass and fix that while we're out, okay?” Rex asked his ghost.

“Do it yourself.” April replied, flipping through the channels. “Ooh, wrestling.”





Rex twitched as they entered the bar. “Basil, we're the minority here, so act straight.” He warned.

“Uh, just don't touch anyone's butt or make out.” Dani suggested.

Rex nodded meekly. Basil just laughed.

“Hey, he's pretty cute.” Basil said. “How about him, Dani?” Basil squinted. “Wait, is that a t-”

“Eh? Oh my gods!” Dani dashed up to the young man sitting at the bar. “KOGA!”

“Huh?” Koga asked. “Gah!”

“KogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKogaKoga!” Dani squealed excitedly, glomping the wolf demon with gusto.

“…I thought he was a TV character.” Rex said hoarsely.

“You and me both.”



“So then, Koga asked me if I'd like a drink-”

“After you threatened to decapitate him.” Rex interjected.

“And then we went out for a walk-”

“After you swore you'd hunt him down if he didn't.” Basil added.

“AND THEN I KILLED THE TWO GAY GUYS WHO WON'T SHUT UP.” Dani said calmly.

“You wouldn't have gotten your new pet if we hadn't helped you, so be grateful.” Rex replied defiantly. Koga whimpered from his cage in the corner.

Anna, Jun, Tammy, the newly resurrected Eliza, and Rei watched with some fear as Dani glomped Koga. Repeatedly.

“…It's like she's body-checking him in hockey.” Rei said.

Ja.” Eliza agreed. (She can't speak Japanese that well, but she understands it.) “Unglück, Koga.”

“Man, I'm tired.” Rex said. “I wonder how April managed with the bed.”

“It can withstand any punishment you put it up to. Which, since we're talking about you, would probably be enough to turn most beds into a heap of iron filings.” April called from the other room.

“So, Basil, you think we should go to bed?” Rex asked innocently.

“If you two are going to do what I suspect that you're going to do, then I want to watch!” Dani said.

“Are you bringing your plushie with you?” Rei asked sarcastically.

“Of course!” Dani said brightly.

Ach.

Madonna.”



Whew!

Oh, yeah, what Eliza says is: `Yes', `Bad luck, Koga', and `Oh dear'. Rei just invokes the Virgin Mary. (It's a common Italian thing. I should know!) There'll be some more German and Italian in upcoming chapters, but my grammar might be off, so if you see any mistakes, don't hesitate to correct them! (Just don't be as rude about it as I was to Dandan. Sorry Dandan! *hands Dani pictures of Faust*)

Wow, twelve chapters, yet the end is nowhere in sight…woot.

Sorry about Eliza, Dandan, but in reality, you have that lawyer I sent you, and for a zombie, he's good. (He orchestrated the Brad-Jen break-up, the Angie-Billy Bob break-up, and every other celebrity break-up since Henry VIII and Katharine of Aragon.) And you still have Faust and Koga, thanks to the first Allenist Minister, Heather. *hands you wedding gift…a free trip to any place in the known universe* Sorry I missed the wedding! I think that the evil demon in my keyboard ate my invite. *fwaps keyboard demon*

Hah, enjoy!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FaustVIII on August 7, 2005, 1:06:10 AM

FaustVIII on
FaustVIII*giggles* oh my you've finally posted more!^__^ sadly, i look soo horribly insane here....ah well mwhahahaha
-faust

necromancer_boy on July 17, 2005, 10:07:13 AM

necromancer_boy on
necromancer_boyHALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!HALLELUJAH! HALLELUUUUJAHHHHHH! It posted! It posted! Yay!