Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - And here's chapter 14!!!!!!!!

After his defeat at the hands of the X-Laws, and Zeke's betrayal, can Basil go on?

Chapter 14 - And here's chapter 14!!!!!!!!

Chapter 14 - And here's chapter 14!!!!!!!!


Mwahahahaha!

Today, something happens to you, Lyserg! *cackles evilly*

Robin: Why do you hate him so much?

Bongo: Yeah, what did the green-haired twerp ever do to you?

Anthony (Me): He's evil incarnate! Just ask Bahamut!

Bahamut: *holds up hands-er-claws* Hey, don't look at me!

Anthony: *sigh* whatever.

Bongo: Just write the chapter.

Rex: Yeah! I want to see more of me an' Basil!

Anthony: Back, you randy Irishman!

Okay, so now that that little tidbit of oddness is behind us, I will continue to write this chapter. I think Lyserg is going to survive, if only so I can BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM ONCE MORE! MWAHAHAHAHA! You can be all `I'm sorry' and the like all you want, Lyserg, BUT MY HATRED FOR YOU WILL STILL BURN WITH THE FURY OF A THOUSAND SUNS!

Eliza: *sigh* you're ruining my day! *gives Anthony his `evil laughter tranquilizers'*

Anthony: *normal* okay, I'm just going to write now.



Chapter 14:



Zeke Asakura surveyed the chaos below him with a wide grin on his face. “Nothing like starting the morning off with a nice fight, right, Oppacho?”

Oppacho nodded. “Are we going to do anything master?” He/she/it/they asked. *I've got no clue what gender Oppacho is.*

Zeke shook his head. “I think we'll just watch for now. They're doing me an enormous favor by destroying the X-Laws for me.”

“But what if Jeanne catches on? She's drawn more power from the Gate of Babylon.” Oppacho asked.

“Then I suppose that I'll give my dear brother some aid, if he needs it.” Zeke said. “Until then, though, we'll just enjoy the spectacle.”



Chloe and Morphine fluttered around Alece, who groggily pulled herself to her feet.

“That wasn't nice at all.” The Swede pouted. “You don't play fair.”

“Suck it up.” Dani said, thumbing her nose. “And besides, Eliza isn't a ghost anymore. She's alive.” Tears welled up in the corners of Dani's eyes at these words, and Akumu gave her shaman a sympathetic head pat.

“W-W-WHAT?!” Alece screamed. “HOW?!” She turned to Marco. “HOW COULD YOU LET THEM DO THIS TO ME?!” She shrieked.
Rei stared, agape. “It's Dani all over again.” He said.

Marco pulled himself to his feet. “We have no choice in the matter, Lyserg.” Marco said, ignoring Alece's continuing cries of anguish. “Jeanne has drawn more power from the Gate of Babylon for us, and we must use it to destroy the servants of Zeke.”

“Judging by the last time you used the power of Babylon,” Rei said cheerfully. “I don't think it's going to be a problem.”

Marco smiled coldly. “That was only a taste of Babylon's power. Now behold the next level!” He aimed his gun into the sky. “Michael! Great Seraph form!”

An enormous, white, winged creature holding a vast glowing blade appeared. Marco and Lyserg stood on its shoulders.

“If you're going to play that way,” Rei said. “I guess I'll have to match you. Tolstoy! DaVinci! Over here!” He pulled a third skull out from his bag.

The two skeletons alighted next to Rei, holding their weapons. Rei handed the skull to Tolstoy.

“Tolstoy, can you-”

Tolstoy nodded. “You just keep them busy.” He placed his palms together around the skull, and began to chant something.

“DaVinci, we'll need to protect Tolstoy for a bit.” Rei said. “Do you feel up to a perfect over soul?”

DaVinci nodded.

“Michael! Obliterate them!” Marco shouted. The enormous angel swooped forwards, its sword descending towards Yoh and Co., when it was stopped by an enormous shield.

Rei stood on the shoulder of an ebony-winged, black-armored knight, which was almost as large as Michael. “DaVinci: Shadow Swarm.” He ordered.

DaVinci jumped into the air, and then dropped towards Michael. As he fell, his shield shifted form into an enormous black sword. Michael swooped back, narrowly avoiding the blade.

“You too have taken in the power of Zeke Asakura?” Marco demanded.

Rei shook his head. “Nope. This here is the power of the Alighieri family. After Dante Alighieri was shown heaven, hell, and purgatory by his guardian ghosts, Virgil and Beatrice, he mastered the form of the perfect over soul, the ghost in physical form. He entered the shaman fight with his new skills, and helped Keiko Asakura when she defeated Zeke, five hundred years ago.”

“What?” Yoh asked, confused.

“Ask your grandfather.” Rei said. “He's probably old enough to remember that. Tolstoy, are you done?”

Tolstoy finalized his chant, and clapped his hands. “Rise, Katharina!” he shouted. There was a blinding flash of light, and a second perfect over soul appeared next to Rei. Tolstoy was perched on the shoulder of an ivory-winged female knight, armored in white and gold.

“How did he do that?” Marco demanded. “He's just a focus! He shouldn't be able to summon a spirit!”
Tolstoy laughed. “In addition to learning the art of the perfect over soul, Dante Alighieri also learned how to reunite a shaman's corpse with its guardian ghost. During the shaman fight, Virgil, who was a shaman, was able to call his ghost Sirius, back from the netherworld. Zeke wasn't able to withstand the combined power of the three over souls, even with the Spirit of Fire by his side.”

“That's cool!” Yoh exclaimed.

“You think that just because you have a few tricks, you can stop us?” Alece growled. “I'll show-”

“Aren't we forgetting something?” Dani asked cheerfully. Alece spun, and paled. Akumu was tapping a closed pickle jar, and Chloe and Morphine were trapped inside of it, banging on the walls. “Without your spirits here, you can't use Stockholm Syndrome.” Dani said.

“Ugh.” Alece said. “No fair! You cheater!”
“Pot, kettle, black.” Dani replied. “This from a girl who steals other people's ghosts? Puh-lease. Don't make me laugh.” She took the pickle jar from her skeleton. “Aku, get rid of our pest problem, if you don't mind.”

“I am so going to enjoy this.” Akumu said, charging forwards. She rammed into Alece, sending the opposing shaman flying over the wall.

“Nice try, but no such luck.” Alece said. She whistled, and an enormous spirit duck swooped under her. “I have an entire army of spirits at my disposal, and I can always take more.”

“Crap.” Dani stated. “C'mon, Aku. We're going to have to take this up a notch.”



“Attack him, Kate!” Tolstoy ordered. Katharina flew forwards, slashing at Michael with her spear.

“DaVinci.” Rei said softly. The black knight swooped up behind Michael, landing another blow. “Give up yet, Marco?” he asked.

“Never!” Marco snarled. “Jeanne continues to draw power from the gate of Babylon, and channel it through her servants.” He smiled. “As we speak, the Iron Maiden is coming this way.”

“Oh is she?” Rei said. “Well then, I suppose that I'll just have to do something about it.” He looked around. “Kyo? Can you give us a hand?”

“Hep hep!” Kyo replied, saluting crisply. “Let's see, fire, fire, where am I going to find fire? Ah ha!” he snapped his fingers. “Almost forgot.”

Ten seconds and half a pack of matches later, Kyo had manifested all seven of his spirits.

“Perfect over soul!” he ordered. “Chimera!”



Bongo: GAH! YOU DID IT AGAIN! *hits Anthony on the back of the head*

Anthony: Ow! *rubs lump*

Bahamut: Calm down, Bongo. It's not like he's ending the story-right Anthony?

Anthony: Right! There's still like thirty chapters to go!

Bongo: Well that's a relief. You keep making these cliff-hanger chapters.

Anthony: That's how I keep the readers interested-what the?

Robin: *surprised* Amon! What are you doing here?

Amon: Shooting up Anthony's garden. *glares in an Amon-like manner at a dead plant*

Anthony: *glare* LEVEL TWENTY FIRE!
Amon: My Orbo protects me!

Anthony: Aw, man, I just burned a huge hole in the wall!

Bahamut: No, that's from when you kicked Link through a wall in the last chapter.

Anthony: How do you know? You weren't even there.

Bahamut: I just read chapter thirteen.

Anthony: Whatever. *glares at Amon* Summon Shiva! Blizzaga!

Amon: My Orbo protects me.

Anthony: *unprintable words* Stupid Palmolive-in-a-jar.

Amon: *Pulls out Orbo gun.* you're done.

Anthony: *sigh* whatever. *kicks Amon in the crotch.*

Amon: *high-pitched girly scream*!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls out through the hole. Don't worry, it's on the first floor.*

Robin: I think you over-hey, you're wearing shoes!

Anthony: *innocent face* Shoes? Gosh darnit, I was sure I had my iron boots on.

Bahamut: How do you stand this, Bongo?
Bongo: Oh, I just float away through a wall.

Woot, long conversation. Oh, yeah, Bahamut is my new pet. Hehe, Biyo!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment