Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Chapter 15. I'm still writing it!!.....slowly!

After his defeat at the hands of the X-Laws, and Zeke's betrayal, can Basil go on?

Chapter 15 - Chapter 15. I'm still writing it!!.....slowly!

Chapter 15 - Chapter 15. I'm still writing it!!.....slowly!


Hopefully, at the end of this chapter, the madness will end!

Bongo: *clasps hands in prayer* Please, please, just finish this arc of the story!

Anthony: I'll do my best, Bongo, but I'm not promising anything.

Bongo: Blast!

Robin: I think Amon ran away.

Anthony: *cheers* my garden is safe, finally!

Robin: I don't understand why he was hanging around here, shooting the plants. Even during that snowstorm…

Anthony: *shrug* probably because he's a pervert who preys on teenage girls.

Bongo and Bahamut: You can't be serious!

Robin: That's not nice.

Anthony: Hey, I'm just guessing. On fanfiction.com, there seemed to be a disturbing RobinXAmon trend. SHE'S FIFTEEN! HE'S LIKE THIRTY! THAT'S JUST PLAIN WRONG!

Others: O_o

Quick! A nifty looking thing resembling a disclaimer: Eh hem. I don't own Shaman King, or any one (dead or living) associated with it. I don't own Dandan, Akumu, Alece, or Morphine. I do own Rei, Tolstoy, Katharina, Rex, and April. I also own the other spirits that I made up for Alece, but SHE CAN'T HAVE THEM! Alece, I mean. Dandan is welcome to use them. On second though, I'm keeping the duck! *quack*

Alece: I'll just take them! *tries to grab the spirits*

Dani: Grr! *rams Alece through an open window*

Alece: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anthony: Hang on, I'm on the first floor…whatever. Thanks, Dandan! *avalanche of cookies pours from Dandan's screen*

Uh, on with the story…



A Brush With Death:

Chapter 15.



The trapdoor on the Iron Maiden sprung open, revealing the face of Jeanne.

“Why do they fight us?” she asked. “We are the agents of peace and justice, and yet they resist us.” She shook her head. “I weep for them, and for what I may have to do to them.”



Kyo laughed semi-maniacally as his perfect over soul reared upwards. Chimera roared, sending a burst of flame up into the air. Its dragon-like face was ringed by a mane of fox tails and feathers, and its tiger-like body ended in a serpentine tail. Kyo was perched atop its head. “You can't take down three perfect over souls!” he taunted.

“The power of Babylon flows through us!” Marco exclaimed. “You can not defeat us!”

“Watch me.” Kyo retorted. “Chimera: Fusion Blast.”

Chimera opened its mouth, and a ball of multicolored energy formed between its teeth. The ball swelled, and then Chimera spat it at Michael. The angelic over soul was knocked backwards, right into Katharina's awaiting spear.

“That's my girl, Kate.” Tolstoy said appreciatively. “It's your turn, Rei!”

Rei nodded. “Three-point attack, DaVinci.”

Marco and Lyserg were sent flying into yet another wall as Marco's spirit control was broken.

“Give up yet?” DaVinci asked. “Because I've got plenty of energy to spare.”

Marco laughed. “You do not realize this, but while we were fighting, our great leader, the Iron Maiden, was approaching. And now, you too will feel her power!”

“Big deal.” Rei shrugged. “Even if she does summon her creepy blue baby thing, I can destroy it easily.”

“Uh, Rei, could I get a hand here?” Dani called. She was standing on Akumu's shoulder, as her spirit's perfect over soul fought with Alece's army of stolen spirits.

“Hey, Kyo!” Rei called. “Go get everyone up, and have them help Dandan. If they attack Mosh, I don't think they'll survive.”

“What?” Yoh demanded. “We've all got perfect over souls! We can take him and Jeanne.”

“No, Yoh.” Rei said. “You can't. I'm the only one with enough power to break Jeanne's spirit control.”

“You're going to use the gateway?” Tolstoy asked. “Are you sure that's going to be enough?”

Rei chuckled. “I figure that with its help, you three could break the spirit control.”

“What are you blathering on about?” Marco asked. “It is pointless to resist the power of the Guardian of Babylon.” He turned. “Is that not right, my lady?”

The Iron Maiden had rolled up to the motel, and Jeanne was emerging from the thorns. “If you accept the hand of light,” she said. “We will not need to destroy you. Only the servants of Zeke must be dealt with by swift justice.”

“Blah, blah, blah.” Rei said, making a mouth with his hand. “Last I checked, the Ankhs weren't servants of Zeke. But you and your vast creepy blue baby thing destroyed them.” He looked up at Tolstoy. “Tolstoy, I need the Grey Knight.” He said.

“Got it, boss.” Tolstoy said. He jumped off of Kate's shoulder, and then his perfect over soul, a grey-winged silver-clad knight, formed.

Jeanne sighed, and dropped two screws. They flashed, and a torture cage appeared around Rei. Rei chuckled, and moved his arm through it.

“You forgot the limitations set on your own ghost.” He said. “Mosh can only trap those with evil hearts.” The torture cage vanished.
Jeanne frowned. “You mock me?” she said.

“Nope.” Rei replied. “I defeat you.” He held out his three staffs, and placed them together. “By the power of the three knights, I open the portal!” he shouted. There was a blinding flash, and he was surrounded by Tolstoy, DaVinci, and Kate. Rei's three staffs had combined into one, a seven-foot long piece of black iron, wrapped in silver and steel, and ending in two slender blades. “By the power of Heaven, Hell and Purgatory, I access the gateway.”

“The gateway?” Marco asked.

Jeanne paled. “The gateway of Methuselah. The ultimate power of the Alighieri family: the combined forces of the three worlds that the poet-shaman Dante Alighieri was guided through, concentrated into a single blow, capable of breaking even the most powerful spirit control. It's unstoppable!”

Rei grinned. “By the power of the three knights: DaVinci the Black Knight of Hell, Tolstoy the Grey Knight of Purgatory, and Katharina the White Knight of Heaven, I call the upon the power of the gateway of Methuselah!” He pointed the staff at Mosh. “Ultimate Spirit Break!” he ordered. The three knights charged towards Mosh, then through the blue spirit. Jeanne was flung backwards, as her spirit control shattered in a violent explosion of twitching blue baby parts.

Anthony: Sorry, couldn't resist some Mosh abuse. *pokes the twitching blue baby parts.*

“My lady!” Marco and Lyserg exclaimed, running towards her. “Are you alright?”

“I'm fine.” Jeanne said brusquely. “You should join us, Rei Alighieri.” She said. “With the power of the gate of Methuselah, you could help us destroy Zeke Asakura.”

Rei sighed. “When do you people quit?” he grumbled. “I have no intention of ever becoming an X-Law, and I'd sooner use the gate on myself then use it to help you.” He paused. “I'll use the gate against Zeke Asakura, but only to help the Asakura family destroy him.”

“Then you must die.” Marco said, pointing his gun at Rei. “Using the power of the gate drained your mana. You have no guardian ghost to defend yourself with.”

“Wrong.” A female voice said. Tolstoy had returned to his standard over soul form, and he stood behind a beautiful woman wearing an old-fashioned dress.

“Rei may have used up a lot of his mana,” Tolstoy said. “But I still have plenty.” He picked up the staff Rei had used, and handed it to Katharina. “It's been a while, Kate.” He said.

Katharina smiled. “I'm going to enjoy this.” She said. Before Marco or Lyserg could react, Katharina had charged them with the Staff of Methuselah, ramming them backwards.

“See, Marco.” Tolstoy said, affectionately caressing Katharina's cheek. “There's a tradition in the Alighieri family. Whenever a shaman in our line dies, their bones, together with the focus for their spirit ally, are carefully preserved underneath the family home. So when Kate and I died five hundred years ago, helping my brother to defeat Zeke, our bones were placed under the seal of slumber, until they were ready to be awakened by an Alighieri necromancer. The necromancer who chose us is Rei.”

“And because of the nature of the Alighieri family's magic,” Katharina continued. “Tolstoy was revived as a shaman, and I was ready to take my place at his side, if ever I was needed.”

“You mean that even after you died, you retained your shamanistic powers?” Marco asked, shocked.

“Yep.” Tolstoy said. “Kate my love, do us all a favor and get rid of this trash.” He said.

Kate nodded, and charged forwards. She sent the three X-Laws flying, straight into Alece, who was atop a giant duck and engaged in a struggle with Dani.

“I coulda taken her!” Dani protested. “Hey, wait, who's she?”

“You weren't paying attention to the little back story?” Kyo demanded. “Sheesh!”




After Tolstoy had explained once again about Katharina, everyone decided to sit down for breakfast.

“Those people don't quit.” Len said. “Pass the milk.”

“Heheh, got milk, Len?” Choco asked.

“That wasn't even a joke!” the Chinese shaman shrieked, whipping out his kwan-doh.

Jun laughed. “Len, really, you don't need to kill him.”
Len pouted. “Why not?” He sullenly drank his milk. (Moooooooo!)

“Hey, where'd Tolstoy and Kate go?” Rei asked, looking around. Indeed, the two chairs were empty.

“Uh, did you miss the whole `come Kate, let's to bed.' bit?” Morty asked. “They went back inside.” From inside of the motel, unprintable sex screams were heard.

Rei sighed. “I should have guessed as much. They haven't been together in a few centuries.”

“Uh, where'd Faust and Eliza go?” Yoh asked. (More sex screams)

“And where are Basil and Rex?” Amidamaru inquired. (Even more sex screams)

“And where did Dani get to?” Akumu wondered, looking around for her suddenly absent shaman. “And if she's not here, how am I still an over soul?”

“Uh, something tells me they went the route of Tolstoy and Kate.” Kyo said. “But that might just be me.”

Somewhere in the background, Koga's screams were heard.



Bongo: *weeps a singe enormous tear of joy* At last! It ends!

Anthony: *pulls out umbrella* what, the chapter, or the story? `Cause the story is going to run until I run out of ideas.

Bongo: Oh, I meant your whole `Let's beat up Lyserg' series here.

Robin: Popcorn, anyone? *holds out bowl*

Bahamut: Oh, don't mind if I do. *takes some popcorn.*

Anthony: Thanks, Robin. *takes some popcorn*

Bongo: So, what happens next? We're all bound here by curiosity, and your inability to conclude. And thank you. *takes some popcorn*

Anthony: *twitches* I am strangely angered by that comment.

Bongo: Meh. *Shrugs*

Robin: So, who here caught the `Taming of the Shrew' joke?

Anthony: Well, I did kind of write it down, so that's two.

Bahamut: Me.

Bongo: And I make four.

Marco: What joke?
Anthony: *sigh* get out. *Pushes Marco through the hole in the wall.*

Marco: AHHHH! *disappears*

Anthony: Phew! Glad to see he's gone.

Marco: *crawls back through hole* Servant of Zeke!

Anthony: Look, something shiny.

Marco: Ooh! Where?

*Anthony, Bahamut, Bongo, and Robin fall over laughing*



So tell me what you think. If you have to flame me, please tell me what you think I could change, and if I think it's a better idea, I'll change it. If it's something stupid, like `show more sex', DIY. BUT DON'T USE MY CHARACTERS! Grr. ^_^ Ah, the joys of semi-bipolarity…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment