Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Uso Mitai Na I Love You

A boredom-induced SasuNaru fic. Read it.

Chapter 1 - Uso Mitai Na I Love You

Chapter 1 - Uso Mitai Na I Love You


When one thinks of Naruto, what word comes to mind? (Five bucks says yaoi)

I'm of the belief that every anime has at least one straight couple, and at least two gay couples. For example: Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugi and/or Yami belong with Tea, (Anzu, for all you purists), Rex Raptor belongs with Weevil Underwood, and I haven't spotted a lesbian couple yet, namely because Takahashi-dono's female chara are few and far between.

Anyway, this is my Naruto fic, where the couples I see as the obvious choices get together. (All Naruto fanboys/fangirls can vent with irate comments.) There is going to some yaoi, but there's nothing wrong with that. Of you have a problem with that, then why did you read this story in the first place? Hmm? I can take comments of people suggesting their ideal choice, or screaming obscenities because Sasuke is gay; Sakura already did that. (Thank you Art of the Familiar Spirit. If you were wondering, my familiar spirit is a fox), but if anyone starts going on about how it's wrong, or whatever, I'll have no choice but to get medieval on their @$$.

Obligatory Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, or any ninjas associated with it. I don't own any song lyrics that I haven't written, and any that I have written will be mentioned in the disclaimer. *Checks list* Well, that's about everything. If I end up using something that isn't mine without a disclaimer, or I make an error, post a comment about it, `k?

The first chapter is the title of a really great song by Utada Hikaru. I suggest that you download it, and listen to it during the chapter. As soon as I get the translation for it from Dani, I'll post it, for those of us who don't understand Japanese.



Chapter One: Uso Mitai Na I Love You (A False I Love You)

[Note from the author: This story is about three years ahead of the Naruto in Shonen Jump. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are all 16]

Sasuke stared out through the window of his room, watching the two figures sitting outside of the restaurant. One was a slender blonde girl, dressed in dark purple. The other was…Naruto. Ever since the two boys had met, Sasuke had felt nothing but scorn for the blonde boy. But then, there was that accidental kiss…and Sasuke had spent months obsessing over it. He couldn't be gay. There was no way. He'd actually gone out of his way to set Naruto up with Sakura, to try and eliminate the two nuisances in his life. But now, staring at them, he was filled with…jealousy? He should be out training, or doing any one of the other thousand things he normally did, but instead, he was sitting in a dark bedroom, watching as the leader of his fan club and the one boy who he both loved and hated, have dinner.

“Dammit.” Sasuke muttered, standing up. He flicked the blinds shut, and wrinkled his nose. Number one on the priority list: Do the laundry. His sheets stank of sweat.



Naruto stared at his plate, listening to Sakura's awkward chatter. After Sasuke had broken up with her, he had needled at Naruto to ask the heartbroken ninja out.

“They've got a whole new shipment of books in at the bookstore.” Sakura remarked. “Some of them are really hentai, though.” She giggled. “I saw Master Kakashi sneaking in to look at them.”

Naruto laughed. “I can just see that.”

“You haven't touched your ramen. Are you not feeling well?” Sakura asked, concerned.

“Not really. What do you say we get going?” Naruto asked, as he fished for his wallet. “Check.” He called.



“Wow, the moon looks so pretty tonight!” Sakura exclaimed. She and Naruto had gone walking in the garden near the edge of the town.

Naruto looked up at the enormous harvest moon, framed by cherry trees, a few petals blowing across it.

“Um, did you want to, you know, kiss me?” Sakura asked shyly.

Naruto flushed. “Sure.” He said. Sakura turned towards him, and he awkwardly kissed her.

Man, it would be better if I was kissing Sasuke. He thought. “What the hell?” Naruto pulled away.

“What?” Sakura asked, annoyed.

“Um, I just remembered something that I forgot to do!” Naruto said hastily.

As he was dashing off, he heard Sakura say “There isn't going to be another date, is there?”

“I-I don't think so.” Naruto replied.

“My luck with men sucks.” Sakura pouted. “I suppose I could take Rock up on his offer…”



Sasuke was arm-deep in dish suds when he heard a knock on his door.

“Yeah?” he said as he opened it. Naruto was standing on his doorstep, looking both sweaty and pissed.

“I was kissing Sakura, and all I could think was that I wanted to kiss you.” He snarled. “Did you use some sort of weird jitsu on me?”

Sasuke paled. Naruto wanted to kiss him? Instead of Sakura? Instead of the girl that Naruto had had a crush on for the past three years? “I-I-I never u-used a j-jitsu or a-anything on y-y-y-you. I swear!” He stammered. “But when you and-” Sasuke broke off.

“What?” Naruto asked, suspicious.

“Nothing.” Sasuke replied.

“What is it, bastard?”

“It's nothing!” Sasuke barked. Naruto lunged forwards, and wrestled him to the ground.

“Tell me what you were going to say!” he shouted. Sasuke stared at the face that was two inches away from him.

“I wasn't going to say any-mmph!” As Sasuke had tried to sit up and throw Naruto off of him, their mouths had connected. Both stared at each other in shock for a moment, and then Naruto tilted his head slightly, and began kissing Sasuke. Sasuke kissed him back.



This is about as bad as it's going to get. It might go 14A for a bit. *Sings `I'm a little pervert' * Also: If you can, or feel like it: Obtain the song from the title of each chapter and listen to it (A translation may be required; I suggest www.animelyrics.com for that. Or, if it's in English, www.lyrics.com should work. If you find a better site, let me know) I know, it's short. I just don't feel like writing a 60 page chapter. V-_O Oh yeah: the title of this story is a song by Keane. Listen to it. And tell me if you think that I could use a different song for the title. If I think it's good, or you give me a decent reason, I'll change it.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

black_calm on May 30, 2006, 12:29:07 AM

black_calm on
black_calmas much as this make me sound like a freak i got to say it...... I LOVE THE YAIO FANFICS!!!!

jcoleman on May 27, 2006, 2:33:21 AM

jcoleman on
jcolemanwow never could i have thought
awww how i wish i were naruto
crys to myself

faustrulesallwithhao on November 1, 2005, 4:51:53 AM

faustrulesallwithhao on
faustrulesallwithhaoawwwwwwww poor sakura. good fanfic though. nice chapter name tho.

dragons_healing_blood on July 30, 2005, 1:14:33 PM

dragons_healing_blood on
dragons_healing_blood---sister of blood
THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg, this is the best thing i've read in a LONG time!
i can't wait till i read the next chappie!


i wuff u