Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - First Week

A story of the Mauaders (HP) in thier 5th year at Hogwarts.

Chapter 2 - First Week

Chapter 2 - First Week
" Class, turn your books to page 344 on How to transfigure different items by: Bagitha Bagshot."

It was a fine Friday in September, the starting of the term, and the Griffindors and Slytherins were in Transfiguration. It was a beautiful day outside. And of course, Sirius and James chose not to pay attention because of this.

"Hey James? What do you say about going out to play quittich?" Sirius said not so quietly.

"Mr. Black! If your going to be in my class I would appreciate you paying attention, that goes for you too Mr. Potter!" said Professor McGonagal in an annoyed tone, as James was tipping his chair on two legs with his feet up on the desk.
Their rival, a greasy haired Slytherin boy named Severus Snape sniggered behind them.
"Oh, you just wait, Snivellus." James snarled at him.
And at that, Snape immediately stopped laughing and eyed him suspiciously.

*sorry about how short this chapter is, the next one is longer!*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment