Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Werewolf

A story of the Mauaders (HP) in thier 5th year at Hogwarts.

Chapter 8 - Werewolf

Chapter 8 - Werewolf
Later that day, after Potions Class, the Marauders went out on the grounds to do their homework.
"Let's go over by the willow mates."
"Sounds good Prongs." replied Sirius.
"Not too close, it'll look like we're up to something." Lupin then said.
They all nodded to this, and walked over to the closest tree to the willow. Remeus was getting paler by the minutes, as that night was the full moon. The rest of the Marauders were getting ready to face Lupin as a werewolf tonight as animagus.

That night, they had all gotten into the common room, pretending to do homework.
As soon as the sun started to set, three of the marauders hurried off to the Whomping Willow in James's Invisibility cloak, while Lupin walked beside them.
When they were walking out into the hallway that led to the Great Hall, Lupin met up with Madam Pomfrey and Professor Dumbledor to lead him into the shrieking shack, and the boys just waited in a broom closet to the side for the teachers to come back so that they could get a clear way into the shack.
"Ow ow ow ow ow! That's my foot Prongs!" yelped Sirius.
"Shhhh! Sorry. Peter, what are you doing?!"
"I really have to go!" he said anxiously.
"Go? Where? They're not back yet, we can't go!" Prongs said impatiently as Wormtail started to jump up and down very quietly.
"No, I have to go!"
"What the? Well, why didn't you go before we got in this bloody damn closet?!" Sirius shot at him angrily.
"Shh! It's them, they're back!" whispered James.
As soon as the two teachers rounded the corner, the Marauders silently crept out of the closet and went out of the hall onto the grounds.
Sirius could've sworn that Dumbledor had a glance toward the spot where they were standing, before he bid Madame Pomfrey a goodnight. It gave Sirius a feeling that Dumbledor had found out about them.
As soon as they got to the willow, Peter turned into a rat, scampered over to the knot on the willow's root and touched it, stopping the whirling branches in their tracks, and they all started to get in the gap in the roots of the willow.
When they all got in, James and Sirius transformed too. They only got there just in time. As soon as Remeus closed the door behind them, he fell to the floor, screaming in pain, and it began.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

psychopanda94 on July 22, 2006, 3:39:46 PM

psychopanda94 on
psychopanda94Awww poor remus.