Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Free Time

A story of the Mauaders (HP) in thier 5th year at Hogwarts.

Chapter 9 - Free Time

Chapter 9 - Free Time
The next day Lupin was embarrassed to talk to the Marauders, for obvious reasons. They had stayed in the Shrieking Shack until three in the morning, whenever the moon had completely disappeared. Lupin transformed back, along with the Marauders. Then, following the weary Remus, they silently crept out of the shack, went back to the common room under James's cloak, and immediately went to bed.
Since it was a Saturday, most of the students were out on the grounds doing homework, and riding on their broomsticks.
As for the Marauders, they were all playing Quitich, with the exception of Moony, who had Lily Evans sitting next to him, helping each other study for the Dark Arts exam.
"Hey Prongs, look at this!" exclaimed Peter.
"What?...WHAT IS HE DOING!?" Prongs yelped.
"Hold on James...it's ok, he just studying wi-"
"NO PADFOOT IT'S NOT OK!..I'M GOING DOWN THERE WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" James bellowed, as he flew off toward them.
At that, Sirius and Peter zoomed after him, and Sirius being the better flyer out of the two, had caught up with James and pulled him down to the ground.
"Calm down Prongs!" Sirius pleaded to James as Peter had just touched to the ground.
"Well then, tell me why they're doing that!"
"I think that Moony's probably just--you know-- embarrassed about last night, and maybe he just doesn't want to be with us right now, so instead, he chose to be with Lily."
When Padfoot had said this, James had stopped yelling swear words under his breath and whispered,
"I'm going to dinner."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment