Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Dinner and a Date

A story of the Mauaders (HP) in thier 5th year at Hogwarts.

Chapter 10 - Dinner and a Date

Chapter 10 - Dinner and a Date
At six-o-clock pm, the rest of them got up and went down to the Great Hall to have dinner. Silence overtook the hall as the headmaster, Albus Dumbledor stood up.
"Good evening to all, let us celebrate for making it through the first week of term!"
At that comment, the tables broke out in cheers.
"Let the feast begin!" Dumbledor said, cheerfully smiling at all of his pupils.
"Well, I'm done with my homework, so what do you guys want to do after dinner?" Remeus said happily.
"Fieour alrefyefone iffhomewferk?" Sirius said with his mouth full of food.
"What?" they all exclaimed.
Sirius, swallowing with great effort, said,
"You're already done with your homework?"
"Yeah, aren't you guys?" Lupin said inquiring.
They all laughed wearily.
"No, we aren't Mr. Prefect." James said, who had forgiven Moony.
Lupin just rolled his eyes at them again.
"By the way James, you've got a date with Lily during the next Hogsmead trip at the Leaky Cauldron." Lupin said in a-matter-o-factly voice.
"What! How did you do it, Moony?" Prongs asked.
"Easy, I told her that you would buy her a new broomstick, that's why she was studying with me instead of flying. Lucius Malfoy smashed her broom into pieces, because she beat him as a chaser during last year's Quittich match, remember?"
"Oh Yeah..."
"--Well, Professor McGonagal said that she'll need to find her own broom or she won't be able to be on the team.--"
"I guess I could buy her one, what kind does she want?" James said, just happy over all that she was actually going with him.
"Um...I think that it was a Cleansweep 8, or something like that." He said, straining to remember.
"Ok, easy, I'll just take the passage way through the one-eyed witch to get to Hogsmead and get her one there." He whispered so that only the Marauders could hear.
"That's good, but you'll need to bring our map with you, to see if anyone is coming around the corner or something." Padfoot commented.
Prongs nodded to this, and after that, they just kept eating their lunch, and talked about the usual. Quittich.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment