Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

You know the Nicktoons Unite and 2....but you forget the part between that! Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, Danny, Aang, Truman, Snap, Jenny, Zim, and Mr. Blik must save their worlds from their villains! Please R&R.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Since you know the stories about Nicktoons Unite and 2...I'll just whip up a summary.

Professor Calamitious stole Jimmy's invention, which made other people come from other worlds. So be brought Crocker, Plankton, and Vald over from Dimmsdale, Bikini Bottom, and Amity Park to rule all the worlds! Luckily, Jimmy called up his own team. Timmy, SpongeBob, and Danny. They stopped the evil group, the Syndicate from their evil plan.

In the second game, the team and their friends travel to volcano island where the Syndicate is up to it again! So Timmy, Danny, SpongeBob, Sam, Patrick, Sandy (I think that's it, the game didn't come out yet) save the day there, stopping the team once and for all.

...But you did forget one part. Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, Danny, Jenny, Zim, Aang, Mr. Blik, Snap, and Truman X saving their worlds from their villains! And that's what this story is about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy brought over Danny(in ghost form), Timmy and SpongeBob into his lab.

"So, why are we here again?" asked Timmy.

"Because, there's something weird going on." Jimmy replied.

"What's that?" questioned SpongeBob.

"Well, how many of you guys didn't see Vlad, Calamitious, Plankton and /or Crocker?" asked Jimmy.The rest raised their hands. "Just as I thought. They're planning...something, bad."

Danny scoffs. "Oh, come on! Just because our villains are gone, doesn't mean they're planning...something. Like maybe they're on vacation."

"Villains don't take vacations!" Timmy snapped.

Danny turns to Jimmy. "Besides, you worry too much." SpongeBob and Timmy nodded.

"It's true." said SpongeBob.

"But..." Jimmy got cut off when the alarm went on from his computer screen. "Ah ha! There is trouble. Come on, guys!"

They headed off to the center of Retroville and found Professor Calamitious destorying the town in his giant robot.

"So, it looks like we meet again." SB said.

"Yes, we do." Calamitious said from inside the robot.

"Where's the rest?" asked Timmy.

"Um, somewhere else. Now prepare to die!" Then he aimed a bombing weapon at them, but Danny held the guys' hands and went through the bomb. "Drat! Why I..."

Jimmy flew up using his jetpack and used his freeze gun to freeze up the weapons. Danny did too using his new power. Timmy and SpongeBob attacking from teh bottom using the wands and karate.

"No! No..." then the robot with PC inside fell down, defeated. "I hate my life." he mumbled. The Nu! team cheered.

"Man, that was too easy." said Timmy.

"Yeah, at least we stopped him." Jimmy said.

"Great, let's get back to the lab. There still might be more trouble like last time." Danny said concerned.

After they left completely, Calamitious came out from his robot and spoke into a walkie talkie.

"Is it ready?" he asked.

"Yes." Plankton from the other line responded.

"Right. Now activate!"

Meanwhile, Jimmy and friends enter the lab, and what they saw shocked them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment