Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

You know the Nicktoons Unite and 2....but you forget the part between that! Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, Danny, Aang, Truman, Snap, Jenny, Zim, and Mr. Blik must save their worlds from their villains! Please R&R.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Chapter 2

They found a robot, cat, 12 year old, 10 year old, chalk drawing, and a kid with green skin were in Jimmy's lab, unconscious.

"Um, what'd we miss?" asked Timmy.

"Whatever it is, I didn't do it!" said SpongeBob.

Danny sighs. "Well, if six other people we don't know of unexpectedly are out cold in here, that's bad."

"Um, dude, did you leave the universal portal on?" Timmy asked Jimmy.

"Uh...Uh...Oh no!" Jimmy said alarmed. We cut to the four where the portal is. It is open.

"Oh man." SpongeBob groaned.

"Okay, if the portal's open, they must got in here. But how did they become plasied?" Timmy questioned.

"Maybe since they're maybe not from our worlds, something must have caused them to feel...pain. It must be that." Danny explained.

"So what do we do now?"

"Ahh, what am I doing here?!"

The NU! team alarmed went inside again. The chalk drawing woke up first. Then the robot, the cat, and 3 other kids.

"Hi." greeted SpongeBob.

"WHERE AM I? WHAT'S GOING ON? Why is everything so bulgy?" demanded Mr. Blik.

"And you say that just for a bad reason." said Jenny.

"Hey, who are you two supposed to be?" Zim asked.

"Why is your skin green?" Truman questioned.

"That's none of you BUSINESS!"

Truman scoffs. "Whatever dude."

"What is going on?" added Aang.

"Relax, I have an explanation," responded Jimmy. "You see, you six have woke up inside my lab. Somehow, you guys got out from the portal outside adn went inside here."

"For no apparent reason." finished Timmy.

"Well, my name is Aang." Aang introduced.

"And I'm Jenny." she said as she shook Danny's hand. He kinda chuckled a bit.

"The name is Truman. Truman X." Truman said as he raised an eyebrow.

"I am Mr. Blik." Blik added.

"I AM ZIM! ZIM IS ME! AND YOU'LL ALL OBEY ME...someday." yelled Zim.

"Ok...ay. The name is Snap." concluded Snap.

"Great. I'm Jimmy. That's Timmy, SpongeBob, and Danny." Jimmy said. There was a long pause.

"So, how do we get back?" asked Aang. "You see, I'm on this quest to save my world and..."

"Yeah, yeah, blah blah blah." interrupted/snapped Zim.

"And you have green skin why?" Truman said, still wanting to know.

"It's a...skin condition."

"Eh, makes enough sense to me like everything else here."

"Where are we?" Jenny asked.

"Retroville." Danny replied. "Where are you from?"

"Tremorton."

"I'm from Bakersfield." Blik added.

"And I'm from...ChalkZone?" responded Snap.

Mr. Blik couldn't help but laugh. "ChalkZone! That's a good one!" he laughs some more.

"Hey, I'm telling the truth!" Snap snapped.

"Oh yeah? Prove it!"

"Oh, I'll prove it alright!"

"Guys, guys! Quit it." Jenny interrupted to stop the fight.

"How are we gonna get back into our worlds?" appealed Truman.

"I just asked that." said Aang.

"I know."

"I don't know yet. Unfortunately I can't bring you all back into your worlds," Jimmy said sadly. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" said SpongeBob with concern.

"Unless if you're villains are on the loose with our villains and I connect to find them."

"But that's highly unlikely, right?" asked Timmy.

"Now that you mention it, we have defeated our villains easily." Danny said.

"Yeah mine too." Jenny agreed. Aang, Snap, Truman, Blik and Zim were with her.

"What's the plan then?" Zim said.

"Well maybe, just maybe, our villains formed a group to take us all down." replied Jimmy.

"But what are the odds of that?" wondered Blik.

Meanwhile, in Professor Calamitious's lab, there was a group full of people in there. Including Plankton, Vlad and Crocker.

"Welcome all to my world." he announced.

"Yeah, yeah get on with it." snapped a robot. Her name was Vexus.

"I've waited so long for this day. SO LONG!" agreed a female Irken. Her name was Tak.

"Finally! I'll take down Truman X and his family once and for all!" Glowface shouted.

"I hope this better work." Azula sighed.

"Yeah, we get to punch that cat good!" Tad said as brothers agreed.

"Time to get rid of that Snap and Tabootie." Swrawl added.

"Then let's all rise!" Crocker said. "RISE!"

"Plus getting our enemies!" said Vlad.

"I say we do it and get it over with!" Plankton yelled.

"Here's the plan. All we do is capture their friends and use them as bait. Then, when they come, we catch them. Put them in a cage with no oxygen and no one will be saved." explained PC. The other villains agreed.

"Will this work?" Plankton said as he wanted to know.

"Of course."

Then the villains laugh one by one, soon together. The screen fades out.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bgal on November 11, 2006, 7:17:50 AM

Bgal on
Bgalgood fic. 100 000 000 265 00 001/10 of greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^. jimmy'll proably find out zimmy's serit, but then agian, he didn't find out timmy's. but on the other hand, he does belived in aliens and fight some on his own....................................................... *ponders.*