Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - PART I

When worlds collide, Jenny Wakeman and Danny Fenton meet! It first starts as hate, friendship, then...love? How can this effect on their friends and family? And what is this war about robots and ghosts? Please R&R!!! FINISHED

Chapter 1 - PART I

Chapter 1 - PART I
PART I: HOW DANNY AND JENNY MET




It all started in Amity Park on a Saturday morning. Danny Fenton got up from his bed, put on hsi everyday clothes, and went downstairs for breakfast. He saw his sister, Jazz, reading a book.

"Hey Jazz." Danny greeted.

"Hey Danny." Jazz replied, closing up her book.

"What are you reading?"

"'101 Things to Know About Robots'."

"Robots?"

"Yeah, robots." responded Jazz. "Many kinds."

"Why does that ring a bell?" Danny thought. "Anything new?" he asked, shaking it off.

"Well, yeah. But not THAT new. Mom and dad are down in the lab, 'upgrading' on the ghost portal." she said using air quotes.

"Why?"

"Don't know. Ask them."

Danny grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and took a bite. He went downstairs and saw his parents, Jack and Maddie, working on the portal, like Jaaz said.

"Mom, why are you and dad upgrading the ghost portal?" asked Danny. His parents turned around.

"Oh, hey Dan my man. You and your mother are doing so because to make it more protective." Jack replied.

"Yes, son. Since some weird stuff going on inside, that Jack didn't cause, we're tighting it. To make it more secure." Maddie added.

Danny sighed. "I'll hang out with Sam and Tucker for a while," said Danny. "See ya."

"And don't go so long like last time...and before that...and before that one." Jack said. Danny sighed.

Soon, Danny, Sam and Tucker are hanging out. Walking.

"...And so my parents are 'upgrading' the ghost portal." Danny finished.

"Wow. Do you think that's safe?" Tucker asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. It can happen."

"That reminds me. I found a book from the library yesterday," Sam said as she pulled it out. It had a black cover, that said "Universal Connections". "The librarian said that she didn't know this was in her library, but I took it anyway."

"Well, what does it say about it?"

The three stopped at the Nasty Burger. They ordered some food and read the book from there.

"It says that of you had some connection with another world, really unusual things can happen." Sam explained.

"How?" questioned Tucker.

"I have no idea. The point is, that if you connect with another world, both worlds can become as one."

"As one?" Danny muttered. "Hmm..."

-----

The 16 year old robot (5 really) went up to her mom/creator, Ms. Nora Wakeman in the lab. She was working on a portal, not a ghost one.

"Mom, what are you doing?" asked the robot.

"XJ-9, it's obvious that I'm working on a portal." Nora replied.

"Why?"

"Because, Jenny, the portal I'm working on can lead to new worlds! Think about it, new things can be discovered! And I can prove it all from this little portal!"

Jenny sighed. "Sure mom. I'm gonna hang out with my friends for a while."

"Okay, honey. Just don't be late like last time." Nora said, not lifting her head up, working on her invention.

Jenny, Brad and Tuck are hanging out too, outside.

"So, Jen? Anything new?" Brad questioned.

"Not really," replied Jenny. "Expect my mom is working on a portal."

"A portal?" asked Tuck curious.

"Yes, Tuck, a portal." Brad said.

"Hey, it's just like in 'Mysteries of the Universe'!" Tuck shouted, pulling out a magazine that said the title.

Brad groaned. "Not again Tuck!"

"What's wrong?" questioned Jenny.

"Tuck has been reading these magazines for a while. I think it's all going to his head."

"But it's true!" Tuck protested. "Aliens, monsters, ghosts..."

"Ghosts?" Jenny mumbled. "Ghosts..."

"Alright, so you're right about the first two, but other worlds?" Brad scoffs. "Don't be ridiculous!"

"Um...I'm gonna go now."

Jenny ran as the Carbunkle brothers kept aruging.

That night, in both worlds, something bizarre happened. The two cities were now asleep. Unknown to both towns, the Wakemans' and the Fentons' portals began to sparkle with electricity. Suddenly, it went through the wires, us seeing it, and to the telepole/cable lines outside. The electricity went flying to the full moon, that came out. On that moon, was a vortex, to both worlds.

Yes, both worlds are connected. What had to start small, or big as I call it. In an empty universe, the vortexs sucked to there. The people. Places. Everything you can name. However, no one, not even the scientists, noticed this. But, the people will find out tomorrow morning...



The next day, Ms. Wakeman woke from her bed and put on her clothes. However, she had a strange feeling in her bone that some bad happened. She went outside. Saw houses she didn't know of. Then, some people from Tremorton came out. The scientist ran back into her house and into the lab to study what's going on.

She checked her scanners and raders. "There's only one conclusion," Nora said. "Tremorton has collided with a different universe! XJ-9!!"

Jenny ran down to the lab as fast as she could. "What is it mom? It's early." she complained.

"XJ-9! How can you think of resting at a time like this?! Tremorton, dear, has collided with a universe we're never heard of! And now, the citizens, even us, have to live in one city with it!"

"What?" Jenny was first shocked. But then she bursted into laugher. "That's a good one!"

"If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself."

Ms. Wakeman opened the curtians. Through the window was no Tremorton, that she knew. Jenny gasped.

-----

"What?"

Danny asked his parents in the ghost lab.

"Yep, Danny. Stick close with your friends because, now you have to go to school today!" Jack replied.

"But today's Sunday."

"Well, stick with your friends anyway, when you hang out."

Jazz came into the room, looking droopy like Danny. "Why is everyone up so early?" asked her. Danny rolled his eyes.

"That reminds me. There's gonna be a convention for whatever happened. That means you two have to take care of the house." Maddie explained.

"It's only 7 in the morning."

"News travels fast, dear. You know that."

The 16 year old girl sighs and goes back upstairs.

-----

"Ms. Wakeman, Ms. Wakeman!" Brad yelled as him, Tuck, and Sheldon rushed into Jenny's house into the lab suddenly.

"I know, Brad. I know." Nora replied. "There's only one thing to do at a time like this."

"Worship Jenny?" asked Sheldon eagerly. The rest gave him a weird look and stepped back from him. "Never mind."

"No. I don't think the other universe we have collided with has robots."

"Wow, I didn't think of myself as a freak that much." Jenny said sadly as of walking away.

"Jenny!" shouted Brad. "You're not a freak. Much." The robot sighed.

"However, Jenny, I do have an exo-skin, for emergencies." Nora pulls out an exo-skin.

"This isn't gonna effect like the other one, right mom?" XJ-9 asked hopefully.

"Don't worry, my daughter of mine. Just put it on."

Jenny nodded and gluped in reply and put on the exo-skin. Jenny backs up from what's gonna happen, under a table. After a shine of light, she had peachy skin, with pale brown freckles. A blue T-Shirt, matching her shorts and shoes.

"How do I look?"

"Jenny, you look amazing." Tuck replied.

"Yeah, check it out on this mirror." Brad agreed as he pulled one out and showed it to her.

"Wow, I do look amazing. Fancastic." Jenny added.

"I'll say." said Sheldon while getting close up to Jenny.

"Sheldon, get off me."

"OK." he fell to the floor.

"Now remember honey, take off the exo-skin when there's trouble. Have a good time now!" Ms. Wakeman warned, waved good-bye, and the kids left the house.

Meanwhile, Danny, Sam, and Tucker were walking down near the street.

"Well, it's nice to enjoy the fresh air and get out of my parents' house." Sam said.

"Speaking of enjoy..." said Tucker. Jenny's crew came up to them.

"Wonder who are they. Never saw them before."

"Must be from the 'other universe'." Danny responded, using air quotes.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go up to her...er, them!" Tucker said excitedly and rushed up to Jenny. "Hi, I'm Tucker Foley. TF, as in 'too fine'!"

"Thanks, but no." Jenny replied nervously. It was obvious Tucker was hitting on her, duh.

"Oh no you don't! She's mine!" Sheldon protested.

"No, she's mine!" Tucker snapped. They got into a fight under a cloud of smoke, like in most cartoons. Danny and Sam came over.

"Ignore the techno geek. That's just our friend." Sam said annoyed.

"Will do." said Jenny.

"Hi, I'm Danny." Danny introduced himself to her.

"I'm Jenny." the two teens shook hands. Just then, they stared at each other for a quick moment.

"She looks so familiar." thought Danny.

"He's so familiar looking." added Jenny. "Why do I feel I seen him before...?"

"Looks like you two are in love." Tuck teased.

"We're not together!" Jenny and Danny shouted at once. They letted go of hands.

"And I'm Sam Manson. That's Tucker fighting with someone else." Sam added, pushing Danny out of the way.

"Name's Brad. That's Sheldon fighting with Tucker, also my little bro Tuck." added Brad too.

"Yeah, it's a co-winky-dink that Tuck and Tucker can be quite the same." said Tuck.

Suddenly Danny's ghost sense and Jenny's radar (that came from her bracelet) went off.

"Look at the time!" the two said in unison again and went off. Tucker and Sheldon stopped fighting.

"Hey, where they go?" the geeks asked at once. Then resumed back to fighting.


Skulker is at the Amitorton Bank, and not for a good purpose. He was flying on his engine jet pack as people from the ground were running and panicking from his blasts that came from the ray. The ghost hunter was stealing cash and money.

"Excellent. This will be perfect for Vlad's plan." Skulker chuckled with an evil grin on his face.

"Oh no you don't!"

Skulker turned around and saw XJ-9 with her weapons out. Skulker gasped.

"OK, cough up the money, and I won't have to kick your butt."

"Too late!" exclaimed Skulker. He pulled out his weapons and aimed ectoplasm at Jenny, making her can't see. The ghost got away as fast as he could!

"I'll get you ghost!" Jenny yelled. She finally had the plasm of her face. Now she flew fast to find Skulker.

Meanwhile, Danny Phantom was searching and flying around until he bumps into Skulker.

"Here, take this!" the hunter gives the bags of money to Danny. "I gotta warn the others!" he flew away. Danny was confused and puzzled.

"What the..." Danny got cut off when a metal fist hit him. He landed onto the ground, hurt. Everything was blurry for a second until Danny saw XJ-9, looking very, very frustrated at him.

"All right, ghost boy! Cough up the bags!" Jenny demanded. She punched him again. Then Danny flew up in the air. He landed back down still with the bags of money.

"I'm not the stealer! Skulker gave this to me!" Danny responded.

"Skulker? That ghost with all the gear on him? Then you must be working for him!" Jenny used her connon and aimed it at Danny, but he went intangible just in time.

"I'm not working for him! I'm Danny! Danny Phantom!" shouted the halfa. However, Jenny didn't but it and grabbed Danny's neck.

"Okay, you asked for it, ghost boy!"

"Man, she sounds a lot like my dad! And, looks so familiar..." Danny thought. Then he pointed. "Look, a hunky robot!"

"Where?" Jenny asked eagerly as she let go of Danny and turned around. When she turned back, Danny was gone. The robot sighs. "I wish that there was the perfect guy for me, even if he wasn't a robot." she flew away, sadly, leaving the money.

Unknown to her, a hand took the bags of money from the ground and disappeared.

Elsewhere, Sam, Tucker, and Danny were walking in the 'new' town.

"It's weird." Danny said.

"I know. I didn't even the fact know robots live around here." Tucker said amazed.

"No, not that! She looked a lot like..." Danny got interrupted when Tuck, Brad, and Sheldong came over.

"Hey, guys! Where's Jenny?" Sam asked.

"Um, she's in her house. Doing 16 year old girl things." Tuck lied. He, Brad, Sheldon, and everyone else from Tremorton had to keep this a secret.

"Sounds good enough to me just like anything else here."

"Does that mean I can visit her?" questioned Danny.

"No!" quickly Brad replied. "I mean, Jenny's really busy. You shouldn't disturb her."

"Oh, okay. I'm gonna go now." Danny walks away from the group. When he was far away enough, he changed into his ghsot form behind a tree and flied up high. He spotted a house, and not his either. "What's that? Why is it...hmm..."

He flew down and saw a huge window open. From the only door inside, it said 'Jenny's Room'. "Yep, this must be her place."

The halfa went inside and saw a bunch of posters, clothes, and it was really messy.

"Wow, what a pig! Somehow, this reminds of someone..." Danny said to himself. Suddenly, he got blasted by someone and fell down. He saw XJ-9 again.

"I thought you learned from your lesson last time." she said dryly.

"My too." Danny replied.

The two used their powers over time. Even blast some holes through the roof. The two teens kept fighting and fighting until...

"XJ-9!" a voice yelled, only heard.

"Oh no! My mom!" Jenny panicked.

"Your mom?" Danny said puzzled. Then, Jenny picked him up. "Hey, put me down!" Ignoring him, she thre him out of the window. Danny landed in some bushes and transformed back into his human self.

"How can I be so stupid? I could have used my intangibleness!" Danny groaned. "There's something weird about that robot girl..." he then closed his eyes. The next thing he knew, Danny was on his bed. Sam and Tucker were beside him. "Wha..."

"Sam, I think he's coming back!" Tucker said.

"Well, no kidding." Sam scoffed.

"Guys, why am I back in my own room?" asks Danny.

"While we were visiting at the Wakemans' house, Jenny's place, we found you knocked out cold in the bushes."

"So, we had to sneak you back up here." Tucker finished.

"Guys, I'm so sorry." apologized Danny.

"That's okay, man."

"Say, why were you at her place anyway?" Sam questioned.

"There's something weird going on and it has to do with Jenny and XJ-9." responded the black haired boy.

"Who?" Tucker and Sam said in unison.

"Never mind." Danny tried to get up, but he groaned.

"Maybe it's better if you get some sleep. We have an early start for school tomorrow." Sam said. Danny nodded and went back to his bed. His friends left the room.

Later that night, the halfa started to have a strange dream. It had Jenny in it, who is walking up to Danny. Then, she turned into XJ-9. Danny was shocked and revealed his other form, too. Nothing else happened after that dream.



The next morning, at breakfast, the Fenton family were having a lot of food, but not like a feast.

"Who wants some more pancakes?" asked Maddie, some out on a plate in her hand.

"No thanks mom. Gotta get ready for school." Jazz replied.

"Do you guys wanna hear about what happened yesterday?" Jack asks.

"No."

"Okay, then!" he said, ignoreing Jazz's reply. The scene goes back to a flashback at the convention.

~~~~~

"Alright, people, alright! Let's get this over with." the school principal of Tremorton high announced on stage.

"Will we get pie?" one ransom guy asked.

"No! Now, about our towns..."

"I say we blow up all the ghosts and form a mob in the town!" Jack shouted. Everyone stared at him. "Um...sorry."

"No!" Lancer came up onto the stage. "It's time to reunite for the worst! For the sakes of our children, we must change events at school and do whatever's best for us!"

The audicence cheered.

~~~~~

"And that's about all I can remember." Jack finished. Jazz and Danny looked at each other, scared. "So, you kids wanna might wanna go to school now!"

We cut to Danny, Jenny, Brad and all at the bus stop, waitin' for the school bus.

"Man I can't believe we gotta wait this long." Tuck groaned.

"I know, I know." replied Brad.

"You're just lucky you don't have to go to high school." added Tucker.

"I hope it'll be alright. Who knows what might happen?" asked Jenny. The bus came and everyone got on.

Jenny and Danny sat together in one part, Brad and Sam in another, and Tucker and Sheldon got in the third row, so Tuck was alone.

When the bus stopped at the high school, the teens got off and headed inside. They went to their lockers (that weren't changed).

"At least we get lockers next together." Sam said putting her books in her locker. Then, Jazz came over.

"Hey Jazz." Danny greeted. "Guys, meet my sister, Jazz."

"Hi, I'm Brad." Brad said as he shook Jazz's hand.

"Um, hi." she replied nervously. Someone pushed Danny in his locker and laughed. The rest turned around saw Dash and Kwan.

"Hey dorks!" said Dash.

"Get outta here." Sam snapped.

"Oh, don't worry. We'll be going." a voice said. The Krust Cousins, Brit and Tiff, came over to Dash and Kwan. The voice came from Brit.

"Yeah, the smell of nerds is gettin' high in here." Tiff said and the bullies laughed while walking away.

"Great. Can things get any worse?" sarcastically asked Tucker. Just then, Paulina and Don Prima were holding hands, walking away in the opposite direction (that was the left) that the bullies went.

"You just had to ask, didn't you?" Sheldon said.

"Um, can someone get me outta here?" asks Danny. Jenny opened the locker up and he fell out. She helped him and they stared at each other, in the eyes.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna hurl." Sam said disgusted.

"How can you tell they're in love?" Brad questioned. The school bell rang and everyone went to their new classes.

In Mr. Lancer's class, Jenny and Danny were in it, but along Dash and Brit.

"Now, sincee because of the new school, I hope you like that different classes you're gonna be in now on until the adults fix mess, not including me." Mr. Lancer started. "Now, please turn to your science textbook to page 158."

Danny and Jenny were paying attention until Danny's ghost sense went off and Jenny's bracelet beeped so they raised their hands at the same time.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" the two asked in unison.

"Well Mr. Fenton and Ms. Wakeman, just because it's the first day at the new and approved high school, yes." the teacher replied. The two zoomed out of the room after that.

Danny ran inside the boys' bathroom and Jenny ran into the girls bathroom when no one else was in there. They transformed into their superhero selves without each other knowing, of course.

"Well, here I go blasting off again. I wonder about that ghost boy..." Jenny said to herself, flying out and making a huge hole on the roof. Danny phased through and was now outside, too. They didn't look at each other and went into the opposite direction they headed in.

"That girl...so different...so beautiful...so...Oh, what the heck am I talking about?" Danny asked. "She almost trashed me! Yet somehow..."


"...he's so like me." Jenny finished. Then Ms. Wakeman called from Jenny's computer thing in her stomach.

"XJ-9! There has been another robbery in town! You have to stop it!" Ms. Wakeman ordered.

"Okay. Do you have any idea who the robber is?" asked Jenny.

"I don't know. It's unknown. Anyway, good luck!" the computer went blank and Jenny pushed it back in her stomach.

"I can take a wile guess."

Danny headed in the same direction. He saw Skulker again stealing but this time for jewelry.

"Oh great! First money, now this? He must be up to something..." Danny trailed off. He flew up to him.

"Looks like we meet again, ghost child." the ghost hunter said.

"I'm not in the mood, Skulker. Now hand it up."

"My pleasure." Skulker took out his ghost ray and blasted Danny. He screamed as he landed on the wall.

"Oh, if you think that's tough." Danny blasted back andhit Skulker. Then, Skulker grabbed Danny by the collar and threw him up in the sky.

Jenny was flying when she saw the crisis and Danny flying up. He hit her accidentally and they fell to the ground. Both rubbed their heads and saw each other.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" they demanded.

"I think you two would like to know." Skulker came to them. He pulled out a net catcher and caught the both in a huge net. "Now, that you two don't have to disturb me, I have some stealing to do."

"So, you didn't work with him?" Jenny asked Danny.

"Duh, that's what I said!" Danny yelled. "But never mind that, we have to work together and stop Skulker. However, this si ghost proof, so I can't get out.

"But I can." Jenny firmly said holding out a cutter (that came from her hand). Skulker had all the jewelry in his hands until Jenny knocked him out. Danny took the jewelry and returned it to the owner. Skulker was laying on the ground, weak, while everyone else was cheering for Danny and Jenny.

"Wow, we make a pretty good team." Jenny said.

"Yeah. By the way, I'm Danny...Danny Phantom." greets him.

Jenny chuckles. "I know. And I'm Jenny...I mean XJ-9." she replied.

"I think I like Danny much better." the two shook hands. Suddenly, the clock of the town rang at 9:00.

"9:00?! I better go!" both yelled in unison. They were a little shocked.

"Um, just for ghost stuff, I mean." Danny lied.

"And for...robot things." Jenny covered. They both flew away, unknown to the teens that they already met. Skulker woke up, weakly. He pulled out a walkie-talkie.

"Her kind is here. Alert them all." he said into it as he laughed evilly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment