Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - PART II

When worlds collide, Jenny Wakeman and Danny Fenton meet! It first starts as hate, friendship, then...love? How can this effect on their friends and family? And what is this war about robots and ghosts? Please R&R!!! FINISHED

Chapter 2 - PART II

Chapter 2 - PART II
PART II: FRIENDSHIP BLOOMS, AND LOVE?



The following next day at school, Danny and Jenny walked in and saw their friends, talking.

"Hey guys." Jenny greeted. The rest turned around.

"Hey Jenny." Brad said.

"Have you guys heard the news?" asked Tucker.

"What news?" Danny asks. Tucker turns on his PDA and shows a small screen of the news. A news reporter woman is about to speak.

"In yesterday's news, Danny Phantom and Global Unit XJ-9 stopped a jewelry theft from the evil ghost whose name is unknown," she said. "In other news, today's weather will be sunny at 65 degrees." Then Tucker turns off his PDA.

"Oh, that news." chuckled Danny.

"In fact, I would like to talk with Danny." Sam said.

"You do?"

"Yes, I do." she pulled angrily Danny and Tucker into the janitor's closet. Brad turned to Jenny.

"Yeah, Jen. We need to talk too." he said.

"About what?" the robot under disguise questioned. Sheldon pulled in both Jenny and Brad into the second janitor's closet.


"Danny, we need to talk." Tucker said.

"Like what?" asks the black haired 14-year old.

"About that robot girl!" Sam snapped. "On the news!"

"What about her?"

"Well, we just don't feel confortable about you...and her. I mean, what if she finds out your secret?" said Tucker.

"She is not gonna find out. Besides, I barely know her." said Danny.

"All we're just saying is that we're Team Phantom. You, me, Tucker, Jazz, and not that girl." Sam said.

"First off, her name is XJ-9!"

"You see?"

"You see what?"

"You see, you know her name! Then I bet you two will become best friends."

"Sam, her name was on the news. Just...chill down."

-----

"Sheldon, chill. I'll be fine. I'm sure whoever is Danny Phantom, is a good guy." explained Jenny.

"Hey, aren't ghosts and robots supposed to be, like rivals or something?" asked Brad. The other two looked at him.

"You see? You could be in mortal danger!" Sheldon exclaimed.

"Guys, I'll be fine. And come on, just because what Brad said about robots and ghosts being rivals, doesn't mean it's true." said Jenny. "If you need me, I'll be in class." she left the closet.


Meanwhile, in the ghost zone, Skulker is flying until he reached a huge mansion. He went inside and entered the main room.

"State your name!" a voice boomed.

"Skulker, the ghost hunter." Skulker responded.

"What brings you here?"

"Let's just say.../they/ came."

"I see. We must alert all the ghosts, even the halfas."


After school, Jenny and Danny saw each other and decided to walk home. Their friends didn't notice them.

"So, about the news..." Jenny started.

"Yeah?" asked Danny.

"Well, about that..."

"Whatever it is, I have no idea who is Danny Phantom!" Danny blurted out. Jenny gave him a puzzled look. "I mean..."

"Forget it."

Suddenly Danny's ghost sense went off and so did Jenny's bracelet.

"Gotta go!" they both said in unison and ran off in the opposite direction (Jenny went left, Danny went right).

Later, Danny flew up into the sky and saw no trouble yet.

"That's strange, nothing." Danny's ghost sense got stronger. "However, why is my ghost sense keep going on and off?"

Just then most of the ghosts Danny had faced grabbed him down into a cave.

"Hey, what's the meaning of this?" he demanded.

"We're here to save your life." Ember replied.

"Save my life? What are all of you talking about?"


Jenny saw a huge Cluster ship nearby.

"So, it must be them." she said. Jenny flew up there, but when she got inside, there was no one in it. Then all the Cluster robots grab her as well. "Hey, let me go!"

"Don't worry, XJ-9." a voice said. Jenny knew it only came from one person, Vexus. Yes, her. She came from the shadows.

"Ok, Vexus, what do you want?"

"Oh nothing, my sweet dear. We're just here to save your life?"

"My life? What are you talking about?"

-----

"Years ago, before all us ghosts were born, there was war. But not any war. The battle between ghosts and robots started. They used weapons, while we used our powers. It was all strong and bloody, but none of us won. Not even one battle," Skulker explained. "But now, they returned.

"What does this have to do with me?" Danny asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Poindexter replied. "They want revenge! You have been with that robot girl!"

"Yeah, for only once...er twice. And Skulker was there! Geez, what is wrong with everyone today?" Danny flew out of the cave.

-----

"You're just saying that just to scare me!" Jenny yelled. "I'm outta here!" she crashed through the ship and flew away too.

"Let her go, boys." Vexus ordered. "She has to learn the hard way." Then she laughed evilly.




Danny turned back into his human form and found Tucker and Sam.

He went up to them. "What's up?" he said. But his friends growled at him. "Uh...why are you looking at me like that?"

"Maybe because of /her/!" mocked/replied Sam.

"Her? What are you guys saying?"

"Jenny!" Tucker snapped. "We noticed you've been hanging out a lot with her."

"So? Geez, you guys are like the ghosts from the ghost zone." blurted Danny. Then Tucker and Sam looked in concern. "Oops."

"What about the ghosts? What did they say?" Sam asked.

"Nothing! It's none of your business!" Danny ran away after the conservation.

Meanwhile, Jenny in her exo-skin walked away sadly. The same thing happened to her, sort of. Suddenly she bumped into a figure.

"Oh, it's either me of the belt!" Jenny yelled as she pointed her arm at the fugure like a cannon.

"Oh, hi Jenny." greeted the figure. It lifted up his head and turned out to be Danny.

"Um, Danny! Sorry for that." she said nervously.

"Nah, it's OK. Is anything alright with you?"

"Not really. You?"

"Me too. I think our friends are getting more suspicious...about us."

"And you are correct."

"So what are we supposee to do?" questioned Danny. The two thought for a moment. Nearby, Jazz was walking and saw them. She turned back to listen to what they were saying. Luckily Jenny and Danny didn't see her. "Jenny, I was thinking..."

"About what?"

"Well...we're good friends, right?"

"Yeah."

"I was thinking....do you wanna go on a date?"

Jenny gasped. "Danny..."

Jazz also gasped as she was shocked. She ran from the direction she came from.

"Just as friends? You know a FRIEND date?" Danny added.

"I guess it's just friends, it's okay." responded Jenny.

"Great! So what do you wanna do?"

She wondered. "Hmm..."

We cut to the arcade, where most high school friends hang out. Danny and Jenny are playing a game called 'Alien From Beyond 7'. Danny was losing, fast.

"Aw man!" he said, defeated. "Come on, one more time!"

Jenny faced him. "Give up already. I've won, like, 13 times. In a row."

Fenton sighed. "I'm runnin' out of money anyway."

"I'll be in the bathroom, putting on makeup. Could you wait here?" Danny nodded. "Great." she went into the girls' restroom. Danny waited. One minute later, he accidently dropped a quarter. He saw it happen, but before he can catch it, it landed in a hole.

"Aw great. I'm not gonna lose more money than I have." When no one was looking, Danny 'phased' his hand into the hold to get out the quarter.

During the same time, Jenny got out. She saw Danny do it, she gasped. Danny finally got the quarter out then saw Jenny. He got up. Wakeman went over to him.

"Uh, hey Jen." said Danny nervously.

"Did I just see what I shouldn't see?" asked Jenny.

He pulled out his quarter. "Got a quester." he chuckled nervously. She didn't get it. "Besides that, maybe we should be going."

"Yeah. The friend date is over." Danny left. "/Did Danny just phase his hand to get that quarter?/ Nah. Then what did I see?"


"/I think she knows my secret..." thought Danny as he ran back home.


Jazz made it to the FentonWorks before he did.

"Mom! Dad!" Jazz shouted. Her parents stopped what they were doing and came over to her.

"What's the matter dear?" Maddie asked.

"Danny...Jenny! Dating!"

"Wait, do we know a Jenny? Is she from our town?" Jack said.

"Uh, no."

"Great suffering spooks! Our son is in danger!"

Just then Danny came in. His family looked at him upset. "Um, did I miss something?"

"You bet you did! Son, why are you going out with some girl from another town you don't even know of?" his mom demanded.

"But I'm not going out with a..." but Danny got interrupted.

"Son, you're grounded!" Jack yelled. Danny, lost, sighed and went up to his room.

"Jazz..." he muttered upset.


Later that night, Jenny (in her robot self) sat on the top of the roof, looking at the stars. They were all beautiful. She sighs and still wondered about back at the arcade.

Ms. Wakeman called from the window. "AJ-9! Get down from there now, before anyone spots you!"

"In a sec, mom!" shouted Jenny.

"Ok, good night." then her mother left. Jenny sighed again. The robot turned around.

Next she felt someone tapping on her back. She turned around and saw Danny...in his ghost form. Both screamed as they were startled.

"Danny, what are you doing here?" Jenny questioned.

"I wanted to check up on you," Danny responded. "If you don't mind." he blushes. For some reason, Jenny does too. "So what do you think about...exploring the town?"

"Exploring the town?"

"Exploring the town."

XJ-9 chuckled. "I guess it wouldn't hurt, for a while."

"Great! Let's go." Phantom smiled. He took Jenny's hand as they flew off.

They flew into the sky, seeing the wonderful stars glowing like the sun. Danny and Jenny sat on the grassy field when they landed and looking over their brand new city, the bright full moon too.

"Danny?" said Jenny.

"Yeah?" Danny asks.

"Tonight was the greatest night I've ever had."

"Yeah, the moon and stars sure do give out a sight."

"No, not that. I mean...being with you." she blushed again.

He did also. "Yep...Jenny?"

"Yeah?"

"I...I..."

In a trance, their leaned closer and closer as they were about to kiss. However, the ghosts of the Ghost Zone saw this and were very, very frustrated.

"Take them down...now." Ember said. The others nodded. Skulker and Poindexter took out sacks. Behind Danny and Jenny, they kidnapped them and the teens screamed. They didn't kiss at all.



They woke up in an outhouse. Most of it was empty. Jenny and Danny didn't have the "special" sacks on them either, just near boxes.

"Wha...What happened?" asked Jenny.

"I don't know. I think those ghosts from the ghost zone kidnapped us." replied Danny.

"Ghost zone?"

"Long story."

Then Skulker, Ember, Youngblood, and all the other ghosts Danny encounter stared at him and Jenny.

"Well, well, well. It's way too bad you didn't listen to us." said Skulker.

"So we're gonna rip your lungs apart." Spectra said as she her long nails like swords at Danny.

"Dude, for one thing, I'm already dead." Danny snapped.

"He got you there." laughed Youngblood.

"Shut it, bro." hushed his sister, Ember.

"Sorry.

"Besides, why do you need her? She didn't do anything to you guys." said Danny.

"Yes, but her people did. Remember the story?" Walker asked. "And that was part of the rules."

"Don't worry, Danny. I'll take care of them." Jenny said, protecting him.

"Jenny, wait!" shouted Danny. However the ghosts and her began to attack each other.

-----

"And I swear that Danny was asking her out." Jazz finished to Tucker and Sam, on the three-way phone line. She had to urge to call them and not tell them the next day.

"WHAT?!" Sam yelled on the other line and started to pant really loudly. Tucker and Jazz just stood silent, awkward by the goth's pant. "Um, sorry. I'm done now."

Just then Brad, Tucker, and Sheldon came up into Jazz's room, late at night.

"Have you seen XJ...er, Jenny?" Sheldon asked.

"No. UNLESS DANNY WENT OUT WITH HER!" Sam yelled, hearing the question. As SFX, she punched her wall making a big dent on it.

"What? NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!: Sheldon yelled to the heavens, shocked.

"Will you guys be quiet with all the screaming?" Tuck asks.

"No!" Brad and Jazz said in unison. They looked at one another oddly and smiled.

"So how are we suppose to find them?" Tucker questioned in the conservation.

"I don't know, little, bro, I don't know." Brad responded.

"I'm not your little bro!"

"Oh. Right. My bad."

-----

Many of the ghosts fighted Jenny. She defends herself back with her weapons. While the rest of the ghosts hold Danny down.

"Hey, let me go!" Danny shouted as he tried to escape.

Jenny kept on going, knocking every ghost down, one by one. However there were to many. She was outnumbered.

"Gotta...keep...going." Jenny said to keep confident. But the ghosts just punched and kicked her on the way. Soon, she fell down, defeated.

"That was just too easy." said Skulker.

"And now to get rid of her...for good." Bertrand said coldly, holding up something that looked like a gun. "I made this to destory robots, adn never come back."

"Hey, get away from her!" Danny yelled angrily.

"Nice try, but not gonna work!" snapped Technus and laughs.

"I said...GET AWAAAYYYYYYY!!!"

That was when Danny's ghost wail kicked in. It knocked every single ghost down in the place. Jenny closed her eyes from the light. When she opened them up, she saw Danny fall down from his power, and then transformed back into his human self, slowly. She gasped while she went over to him.

Later...

Danny woke up in his own room. The time now is 5 in the morning. It was blurry at first, but soon he can see clear. He saw the robot looking at him. Danny got a bit startled and backed up.

"I brought you back home. Are you ok?" asked Jenny.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Danny replied. "Um...you saw me do it, didn't you."

Jenny nodded. "I also saw you phase your hand to get that quarter out.

"Look, I can explain..."

"No, don't. You're not the only one."

"What are you talking about?"

"You see...-" Jenny took out her exo-skin and dressed it in front of him. Danny gaped. "I'm the girl."

Danny gasped. "You mean...we're both..." then he laughs.

"Uh, what's so funny?"

"This! I mean ghosts and robots hate each other and we're half of that. Well, tectonically you're full of a robot and I'm half a ghost and human. And now we're hiding who we really are.

Jenny giggled. "I guess that is funny." Both of them laughed. "But what about our friends and family?" she asked.

Danny frowned. "I don't know yet. Maybe it's better to keep this secret. Between you and me. Deal?"

"Deal." they both shook hands after that. "Gee, I better get home."

"Want me to walk you back?" Jenny smirked. "What? Oh yeah."

"Well, just one walk." the exo-skinned robot said. They both smiled. Danny took Jenny's hand and they both left the room.



The teens made it to the outside front of her house.

"So...thanks for walking me home." Jenny said.

"You're...welcome." replied Danny. They looked at the stars. Disappearing, but still there. It was very wonderful, they both thought. Then the two looked at each other, lovingly. Under the moon, in a trance, they kissed...slowly and passinate. It touched their lips so suave, so special. For a minute, they let go. "Wow."

"Yeah."

"Okay, that moment never happened. Got it?" he blushed.

Jenny chuckled. "Got it. I'll see you tomorrow, 'k?" she said as she went into her house.

"Ok." Danny responded. He looked at her until she went inside. Then he left to his house, but just walked, not fly home.


Hours later at school, Danny and Jenny greeted one another again.

"Um, hey." Danny started.

"Hi." Jenny replied. "Do you think we'll get back into our worlds?"

"What do ya mean?"

"Well...I can't take it! I mean, what if things get worser than now?"

"Good point. Just as long we have each other, we'll be fine." Danny said calming her down. "Just as long we have each other."

"Just as long we have each other." Jenny repeated. From behind, their friends (expect for Tuck and Jazz) were watching them.

"Um, hey there." Sam interrupted. The two teens turned around.

"U, hey Sam." greeted Fenton.

"What are you guys talking about?" questioned Tucker.

"Uh, nothing." lied Wakeman. The school bell rang and they went to their classes.


"Now class, I have to go use the restroom. So please don't do anything stupid when I'm gone." Mr. Lancer told his class. When he left the room, everyone talked. Danny and Jenny was talking to, you know. Themselves.

"So what do you think will happen next?" asked Jenny to him.

"What will happen next?" Danny said confused.

"The war. I mean, what if..."

"Jenny, you worry too much. They won't find out. I hope."

However they didn't know that Dash and Brit were listening to what they said. And got the wrong idea.

At lunch, DF and JW (for short) sat at the same table. Sam, Tucker, Brad, and Sheldong are looking at them suspiciously as they were getting their lunch.

"Isn't it weird?" Sam asked.

"What is?" said Brad.

"That Danny and Jenny are /always/ together and /always/ not with us."

"Ooh." said Tucker.

"What's 'ooh'?"

"You're jealous."

"I'm not jealous!" Sam yelled as she twitched. The others looked at each other.

"Besides, it's not like they're secretly dating or something like that." said Sheldon. Then the popular kids came up to them.

Dash spoke first. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, really."

"Oh, please, Shel-dork! We heard in class that Jenny and Danny were talking about stuff." Tiff snapped.

"Yes. We heard them talking. Talking about 'what will happen next' and 'hoping /they/ won't find out'."

"Who's /they/?" asked Tucker.

"That's what they want you to think dude. /They/ means you guys." Kwan responded.

Sam and Sheldon gasped.

"You're lying!" Brad shouted.

"We wish so, but whatever they say, is true. In other words, they're secretly dating." Paulina said. Then the popular kids laughed and left.

Tucker, Sam, Brad and Sheldon took a glance at Danny and Jenny talking together. Sam and Sheldon frowned.

"No, it can't be..." Sam said trying to shake it off. "Can it?"

The guys looked at one other and went to their table.


Meanwhile in Wisconsin, Vlad Masters (in ghost form) was talking with someone down in his ghost lab.

"Are you sure it'll work?" the voice asked him.

"Yes. Soon our enemies will do nothing...nothing to stop us." Vlad replied.

Out from the shadows stepped out Vexus. "I like the way you think."

"Uh huh. Just as long Danny and Jenny don't know..."

Back at lunch, Sam greets the two again as they sit down with them.

"Um, hey guys." Danny said. "What a coincidence."

"It sure is...or isn't?" Brad asked suspicious as he got close to Danny.

Jennu pushed him back. "So...what's going on?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Tucker replied.

"Ok...ay." said Danny unsure.

"In face, why don't you guys tell us something?" insisted Sam.

"Tell us what? We have nothing to hide!" Jenny lied.

"Yep. Totally nothing." Danny added. Then their friends left angrily for another table. "Man, that was close."

"Yeah." agreed Jenny. "But I was thinking..."

"What now?"

"What if our friends think we're...secretly dating?"

"Say what???"




"I know, I know. It sounds weird, but can really happen." Jenny said as she took a bite from his salad. Danny frowned. A short silence. "Danny, is it okay if I talk to you, personally, tonight?" Jenny asked.

He spitted out his food in shock. "Huh?"

"Just meet me at the Amitorton Park, tonight. Around '9."

"Ok...ay. Will do."


"Do you think they're planning something important?" Sam asked Brad.

"I don't know," he replied. "I guess so."

"He is gonna be so dead..." Sheldon grumbled.

-----

"Yes, just as long they don't know and the plan works. Warn every other ghost in the world. I'll tell my robots, and soon, the invasion will begin." explained Vexus to Vlad.

He smirked. "I like the way you think."

-----

Later that night, Danny snook out of his room after he went to bed. He got into his clothes for in case, changed into Danny Phantom, and flew off.

"I wonder what Jenny wants...I hope it's something important."


Jenny/XJ-9 waited under a tree, looking at another full moon. She saw a shadow, she knew who it was. Danny came flying down and landed next to her.

"Okay, what do you need to talk about?"

"Well what happens if our friends are right?" Jenny asked nervously.

"Huh?"

"I mean, well...I...want if we...you know?"

Danny was shocked. "You?! Me? Oh no!" he chuckled. "Not in a million years."

Jenny laughed too. "I guess you're right." Both laughed, which soon died down.

They looked at each other closely, into their eyes.

"Jenny, to tell you the truth,...I like you. A lot." Danny scoffs. "I mean, we both know we're friends, right?"

"Right."

"So what I'm trying to say is...is..."

"Danny, I feel the same way. I like you too. A lot."

"You do?"

"Yes. We have so much in common. And that the fact we're so different too." Jenny hugged Danny. Then they kissed again on the lips. Both let go. "But what if everyone finds out?"

"They won't...I promise." Danny replied.

However he didn't know how wrong he was...

Will that promise be kept? Or will their enemies find out? I think it's obvious. No flames please, R&R.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment