Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - PART III

When worlds collide, Jenny Wakeman and Danny Fenton meet! It first starts as hate, friendship, then...love? How can this effect on their friends and family? And what is this war about robots and ghosts? Please R&R!!! FINISHED

Chapter 3 - PART III

Chapter 3 - PART III
PART III: THE WAR BEGINS




The next day, Jenny and Danny arrived at school. All the teenagers stared at them as they walked by.

"Hey." Danny greeted. She turns to Jenny. "What's wrong with everyone?"

"Don't know." she replies. As they leave, others continue what they were doing. "Weird. It's like they never saw two friends walking down the hallway before."

"I'll say." agrees Danny. Both walk up to their friends.

"Danny, hey." Sam greeted. "Can we have a little talk?"

"No!" he snapped.

"But..."

"Both Jenny and I know what this is about. You think we're dating, aren't you? Well we are not! Honest!"

"He's right." she spoke. "We are definitely not going out."

"So you might as well leave us alone."

The two walked away as Sam, Tucker, Jazz, Sheldon, and Brad stare at one another.

"They could be right." said Tucker. "Maybe it's true."

"I don't know." Sam disagreed. "Don't you still think..."

"Danny can be right." Jazz interrupted. "I would trust my little brother for anything."

"Yeah, and Jenny is my best friend." Brad added. "Together those two are tellin' the truth!"

Sheldon sighs. "Fine fine they're telling the truth. We won't bug them anymore."

"You mean YOU won't bug them anymore." Sam chuckled. Everyone else laughed except for him.

"Ha ha. Very funny."



Vexus is speaking into a microphone to her cluster clan about a speech.

"Quiet, fools!" she shouted. The robots barely made any sound. "Listen up. Since the ghosts are back, I have a plan. An evil plan. We attack the ghosts at dawn. First thing tomorrow."

"But how?" one little cluster questioned.

"Easy." Smytus came out. "We'll form a battle shield for a distraction. When the ghosts attack that, we bring in our most powerful weapon."

"Me?" Krackus asks, coming up on stage.

Vexus and Smytus groaned. "No." they said at once.

"The weapon is our brand new state of the art robot ghost!"

Suddenly the giantic robot that looks like a ghost enters into the room, crashing the wall.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this meeting." the robot said in a deep robotic man voice. "Am I late?"

"No, not at all." Vexus replys. "They won't have any clue! Cheer! Cheer now!"

Then the cluster robots cheer as Vexus bows down.


Meanwhile, Vlad is making the same speech to the ghosts. They cheer also as their weapon is a ghost that looks like a robot.

"Is this a good idea?" asked the Box Ghost who was the robot.

"Shut up!" Technus snapped. "At least you're in boxes."

"Boxes? Why didn't you say that in the first place?" the Box Ghost cheers also.




In Danny's room...

"I don't know, Jen. If my sister finds out you're here..." said Danny.

"Danny, relax. You said everything will be fine." Jenny insisted.

"But do you always get this feeling things like this go wrong?"

"....Sometimes."

"I just don't wanna see you get hurt." he kisses her on the cheek.

"Me too."

-----

Sam is looking in her room, where she placed her book.

"Come on, come on. Where is it?" she muttered upset. Her friends came inside.

"Hey Sam. Your parents said we can be in here?" Sheldon said. "For a few more minutes."

"What are you doing?" asked Tuck.

"I'm looking for this book, called 'Universal Connections'." Sam replied.

"You mean THIS book?" Brad asks, holding it up. Sam grabs it.

"Oh thanks! Where did you find it?"

"On the counter when we first walked in." Jazz responded.

"Darn."

"Is it like my magazine, 'Mysteries of the Universe'?" questioned Tuck taking it out.

"Brad sighed annoyed. "Tuck, put that away."

"They both have the word 'universal' in it." Tucker stated. Sam opened both books. She turned a few pages of where there would be superstitions.

"Worldly Superstitions?" she said confused.

Brad reads the books at once. He finds a same superstition.

"Oh my gosh! Guys!" he shouted.

"What?" asks Jazz.

"In both pages 137-138, articles 5-7, it says that 'If robots and ghosts are collided, then this can mean only one thing...war for 10,000 years'!"

"10,000 years?!" the rest exclaimed.

"So?" said Sheldon, trying to act not concerned.

"It's bad." Brad said.

"JENNY'S A ROBOT!" Tuck shouted. The teens stared at him.

"Tuck!"

"I can't take it! The secrets are killing me!" Tuck pulls out a picture of Jenny in her human/robot form. "THAT'S Jenny!"

Sam, Tucker, and Jazz observed the picures.

"Isn't that the robot from the news?" said Manson. Brad and Sheldon nervously nodded. Danny's friends looked at each other and laughed.

"What's so funny?" said Brad puzzled.

"Jenny is a robot! Well Danny is the ghost!" Jazz replies and dies down her laughter. "No, seriously." Tucker takes out pictures of Danny and himself in his form.

"So we all had secrets?" Tuck questions. "How stupid are we!" the gang laughed.

"Do ya guys think Danny and Jenny know?" Brad said again. Then they realized.

"Maybe that was it! And we thought they were dating!" added Sam. At least their friends got PART of it right.



Our couple was talking at the Nasty Burger. Both laughed.

"Both of our friends had these books!" started Danny.

"And with the word 'universal' on the cover. We least that's what we both remember, right?" Danny nodded. "It's great to have a friend like you."

"Yep, just friends." he winked. Then Dash, Kwan, Paulina, and the Krust Cousins come over.

"Aw, looks like the lovebirds need more time." Brit mocked.

"Yeah. Danny and Jenny sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Dash added. The kids laughed as Jenny and Danny scowled. They left still laughing.

"Those jerks!" Danny put down his fist. "Why I outta..."

Jenny held him back. "I know. I feel the same way too. But we gotta keep the low DOWN, remember."

He sighs. "Right. I remember."

Sam, Tucker, Tuck, Brad, Jazz, and Sheldon enter with the books.

"Danny!" Sam called. They went over to their friends. She pulled her book and turns to pages 137-138. Tuck does the same to his magazine.

Danny and Jenny read. "'War for 10,000 years?!?" they yelled in unison.

"Um, excuse us." Danny said pulling Jenny away. Both are outside. "Jenny what are we gonna do? I'm half ghost, you're full robot, equaling to us LOVING each other is 10,000 years of war between our races!"

Jenny sighs sadly. "What are we supposed to do, stand here like nothing's gonna happen?"

"No. But I'm stuck."

Just then there was a boom. The superheroes turned around. It came from behind them. As the smoke cleared out, they both saw Sam and Sheldon both grabbing onto the books by a figure. The figure wasn't human, of course. Jenny and Danny hid and transformed into their ghost/robot form.

"Give us the book!" Sam shouted.

"No. Give ME the BOOK!" the figure snapped.

"How about this for a knuckle sandwich?" spoke Jenny, flew up to the figure, and hit it. Danny grabbed Both books and gave it to Sam.

"Uh, thanks?" Sam responded.

"Don't worry, I know." whispered Danny. Sam gasped as he flew up with Jenny.

"Jenny..." said Sheldon moon-eyed with big red hearts in his eyes.

"Come here you!" the goth grabs the nerd by his collar and go away.

"Huh? Where did it go?" questioned Jenny, looking around.

"It's like it disappeared." Danny added. Suddenly a ghost that had white flaming hair with blue skin, costume identical to Danny's appeared. "Dan Phantom!" he shouted.

"Let me guess, a person I should know about." said Jenny.

"She's right, Danny." snaps Dan. "The books are all I need to rule with."

"The books? For what?"

"Something you shouldn't know about." Dan blasts Jenny, knocking her to the ground.

"Leave her alone!" demanded Danny angrily. However grabbed Danny byt he shirt(or whatever that part is called).

"This is part of why you'll turn to me. You stopped cheating, but you also forgot the other part...rage." then he knocks Danny down landing on Jenny. "I shall retrive the books, get the spell, and start the whole war again...crushing humanity." Dan evilly laughs as he disappears in light blue smoke. Danny tries to catch him but misses. He frowns.



Sam and Sheldon have the books in their hands. Dan enters.

"Hello there, children." he greeted.

"Dan!" Sam shouted.

"Who's this guy?" asked Sheldon.

"You don't wanna know." she turned to the evil ghost. "What do you want with us?"

"The books. Now." Dan snapped. He uses his ghost powers on Sam and Sheldon who also get knocked out. What Sheldon last saw was Dan taking the books and leaving into a bright light. He closed his eyes.

The next thing what happened that he was in Ms. Wakeman's lab, along with Brad and Tuck.

"Where's Sam?" the nerd asks, looking at his surroundings. "And that ghost?"

"We dragged you in here," Brad said. "Ms. Wakeman said it was urgent for us to come."

"To bad Jenny's not back." added Tuck.

"Jenny! She's..."

Ms. Wakeman interrupted Sheldon. "Is not back yet. Oh how many times do I have to tell her? Come back when I call you!" she grunted. Then taps onto her computer some more and finds something. Nora gasps. "Oh no..."

"Does it have something to do with ghosts and robots?" questioned Tuck.

"Yes, it does."

Meanwhile, Dan got to the highest peak of the town and looked through the books.

"Ah, here it is. Now, to complete the spell." then he starts to say things we can't understand and chants it.

Cut to Danny and Jenny, who awake in the same form.

"Danny, who was that guy?" Jenny said.

Danny groaned. "Alright, I'll tell you. But you can't tell anyone else, okay?"

"Okay."

"Great. You see, that ghost is/was my future self." Jenny gasped. "Before you say anything, I WAS gonne become that, but I prevented it my passing the CAT test, thus not having the horrible future of when my family and friends destoryed."

"It sounds...inspiring. The same thing happened to me...sorta. I ran away from home and found myself in Cluster Prime. It was amazing at first, but then my universe got invaded by the Cluster."

"The Cluster?"

"A ban of evil robots my villain of mine, Vexus, controlled. But me and her daughter Vega plus my friends and family stopped that disaster."

"Wow." said Danny amazed. "We do have a lot in common. And that's why I love you." The two kissed again. Then they heard some chanting far from a distance.

"What's that?" XJ-9 asked.

"Sounds like...Dan!" exclaims the white haired ghost.

"But where is he?" she scans the whole area, until...she finds Dan Phantom on top of the hill. "He's up there! Come on!" the robot pulls Danny as they fly up.

However when they got there, it was too late. The teens are listening to what Dan's saying. Strange clouds start to form and go over the city.

"Akan suma MOON!" Dan boomed as he completed the spell. Black smoke also covered the city. Robots from one side of town and ghosts from another attacked. The residents of the city hid and ducked in cover. Danny and Jenny are shocked as Dan laughs evilly. "WELCOME TO MY TOWN!"




Danny and Jenny are hiding under a cave, seeing the disaster.

"Jenny, we're in BIG trouble." said Danny.

"I know. I can't believe we didn't stop him." agreed XJ-9.

"Now all the ghosts and robots on Earth are at war."

Suddenly Jenny got an idea. "That's it!"

"What's it?"

"Vega! She has to help us! I'll contact her."

"And I'll bring another friend of mine. One that can help us too."

The female robot pulled out a satellite from her pigtails as she contacted someone way, way, WAY far off Earth. Meanwhile, at Cluster Prime...

Vega and her friends Shell, Drab, and Tuff are looking outside their window.

"It's great be the new ruler of Cluster Prime." Vega sighs sadly.

"What is it?" asked Drab.

"Jenny. I have a feeling she's not OK.

Just then a huge computer screen turned on from behind. The robots turned around as they saw Jenny on it.

"Jenny!"

"Vega, Shell, Drab, Tuff." she greeted. "Look, I need your guy's help. Earth is being invaded by the war of robots and ghosts and the humans are in danger!"

The others gasped. They see Danny in the background.

"Who's that?" Tuff asks. Danny waves.

"This is my friend, Danny. He's a halfa." replied the Global Unit.

"Don't worry, Jen! I bet my mom has to do something with this. We'll come to Earth as fast as we can!" Vega said. The computer shut off.


"So who are you gonna bring?" Jenny questioned Danny back at the scene.

"She isn't far off." Danny flies out of the cave. "I'll come back, I PROMISE!"

Jenny waves good-bye for him. The phantom flies low, to not get caught in the war. Then he sees a familair figure.

"It's her." he thought and went off.

In the Fenton lab, Jack, Maddie, Jazz, Sam, and Tucker are hiding under the bombs.

"I can't take another second of this!" Jack shouted. He pulled out a weapon.

"Jack, what are you doing?" his wife asked.

"The new ghost weapon we made, Maddie! We made."

"What does it do, actually?" questions Jazz.

"It can destory ghosts!"

"Typical." Sam said flatly.

"However this doo-hicky can also destory robots...due to the growth of them."

Everyone expect Jack gasped.

"But Jack, it's too powerful." said Maddie.

"I know, dear, I know. One blast can wipe out a whole entire army." he explained.

"I hope Danny's alright." said Tucker.

"That reminds me! Where is our boy?" asks the wife suspicious.

In Nora Wakeman's lab...

"XJ-9 isn't back YET!" the woman in the lab coat yelled. "I hope she's alright."

"Oh I hope she is." agreed Brad, looking at Sheldon and Tuck. They nodded.

"Does that mean we can unleash Jenny's sisters?" said Sheldon.

"No." Ms. Wakeman snapped. "It's too dangerous. Oh it would take a miracle to end this. How did this start anyway?"

"Oh we sure don't know anything." Tuck chuckled nervously.

Next Brad whispered. "Oh Jenny please come back soon."

"Oh Danny please come back soon." Jazz whispered from the lab.

Author's Note: Whoo! There's the 3rd part. Sorry it's short. The 4th part will come after I complete at LEAST one other story. No flames adn review nicely!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment