Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - PART IV

When worlds collide, Jenny Wakeman and Danny Fenton meet! It first starts as hate, friendship, then...love? How can this effect on their friends and family? And what is this war about robots and ghosts? Please R&R!!! FINISHED

Chapter 4 - PART IV

Chapter 4 - PART IV
PART IV: OVER



"I just wish how to find her." said Danny to himself.

"Hey Dan."

Danny turns to see Dani, face to face. He gets startled and screams.

"Dani, you're here! But..."

"I told you I would return back," she interrupted. "What's the 411?"

"Oh, besides a war between robots and ghosts for TEN THOUSAND YEARS, nothing."

"Oh. We better get outta here then."

"There's a friend I want you to meet."

The two flew off. Jenny, meanwhile, was waiting for her friends. Then she heard a crash.

"What the..."

She flew out and saw a crashed ship. Vega, Tuff, Shell, and Drab came out.

"Vega! Guys, you're here!" Jenny cheered as she hugged her friend.

"It's great to see you too Jen." Vega agreed. Danny and Dani land.

"Ghosts!" exclaimed Tuff.

"No! They're on our side!" Jenny protested.

"Yeah, your side." Dani said still not knowing what's going on.

"How do you think we will get into the city without being noticed?" questioned XJ-9.

"I know." Danny replied.

Now it shows the robots drilling into the hole of the cave to make it to Danny's house. They are all wearing cloaks.

"Why are we doing this again?" asks Dani.

"Because, if we do this, then we won't get caught doing 'underground' work." Vega explained.

"Eh, makes sense to me."

"But what if there's a underground ghost and a robot in our way?" Drab said. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.

"You just had to ask." Shell says sarcastically.

A ghost that looked like a hedgehog versing a robot that looks like a rabbit is in their way. Little, but use incredible powers on each other.

"This may take a while." Jenny groaned.

----------

"So who's gonna go out?" Sam asks.

"I will." Jack offered.

"No, Jack! It's too risky!" Maddie warned.

Tucker moaned. "If this is gonna be like some cheesy chick flick..."

"Shh!" Jazz hushed.

"We gotta send SOMEONE out." said Jack.


"Or else the whole world will be destoryed." said Dr. Wakeman.

"It's always Earth." Tuck said.

"Jenny can do it! I trust her completely." Sheldon said dreamly, hearts in his eyes.

---------

"Got any ideas?" Danny asked.

"I do!" Dani responded. She flew and kicked the rabbit and hedgehog.

"Dani, no!"

However the halfa girl got punched by the animals and resumed fighting. "I'm ok." she said weakly.

"That's it! Come here you!" Jenny yelled.

Jenny picked them up and threw them into the air.

"Far out!" Danny said.

"Thanks." Jenny replied. Both high fived.

"We should keep drilling." Dani said. Vega and the others continued so.

The bunny and robot landed into the ghost zone.

"That's the last time we do that." the hedgehog said.

"At least we know what they're up to." said the rabbit.

They turn out to be Vlad and Vexus as they turn back.

"Ah, I'm glad you're both here." a figure said. One that spoke to Skulker a time ago.

"Yes, Pariah, we are." agrees Vlad. The figure appears, showing Pariah Dark.

"Thank you both for releasing me." he said greatly.

"Come on boys!" Vexus laughed evilly. "There's a world out there we need to change!"




Our heroes made it outside, but not under the lab...

"I thought you said you had the calculations right!" shouted Vega.

"Must've slipped." said Shell.

"Let's watch out for any more ghosts and robots." Dani said. The rest agreed as they hid and walked quietly. Seeing ghosts and robots like this made Jenny and Danny more determined.

"Halt!"

Youngblood with his parrot on top of him blasted a ray.

"You escaped?" questions Danny. "How?"

"That doesn't matter, peers. Time to get rid of them!"

"Don't you mean, 'destory them for good'?" the parrot corrected.

"So? Pirates, attack!"

Ghsot pirates minions flew down. Vega, Tuff, Drab, Shell, Dani, Danny, and Jenny fought back. Dani was losing power fast as she groaned.

"Dani! Guys, take Dani outta here! We'll take care of ourselves!" ordered the boy halfa. Vega's friends took Dani away as Jenny defended them from being hurt.

"What's wrong with her?" she asked.

"Clone. Long story." Danny replies.

Youngblood tuts. "Too bad. You signed up on the wrong side." he picked up a sword at zoomed directly to Danny.

--------

"I'll take care of upstairs." Maddie said.

"And I'll come with you." Jack added. He hands his weapon to his daughter. "Take care of it Jazz. Like your own life."

The parents exit. Jazz smirks. Sam and Tucker look at one another.

"You're not thinking right?" said Sam.

"Come on, Danny's out there. Even Jenny. We have to find both of them...before they get hurt.

"But the house is on ghost shield mode." Tucker said sadly.

"Hello? Have you forgot? Dad must've forgotten to install the shield for robots too."

The three quickly run out the door while the mom and dad are in the kitchen, not noticing. Tucker and the girls go outside and see this mayhem.

"Oy boy." Sam moaned.

-------

"Come on! What's out plan?" Tuck asked, eagerly.

"It's not gonna end fast, Tuck." Brad told him.

"You boys keep watch on the telescope. I'll be preparing for what's next." instructed Ms. Wakeman leaving the room.

"Jenny, Jenny..." Sheldon says, looking frequently under the telescope for her. He spots something. "Guys! It's Jenny...and Danny."

"Let me see that." Brad pushed him out of the way. The screen shows Danny and Jenny fighting the pirates. "Man, I thought Danny would be on the OTHER side."

"Some things never change." Tuck said.

"We have to go out there!" yelled Sheldon. "Now!"

"But how? Sneek outta this place?" Brad and Sheldon look at him. "Oh vey."

Later, the boys got outta there.

"Look, I see Jenny!" Brad pointed.

"We'll be reunited, my love." Sheldon said awestruck to himself, following the brothers.

-----

The two superheroes all have to do now is defeat Youngblood.

"This should be easy." said Danny firm.

"Don't count on it." Youngblood said while he pulls out two devices. One that looks like a remotes and throws the other one that lands on Jenny's head.

"What the he--"

The kid activates the machine as Jenny is now his slave.

"Come over to my side." he demanded.

"Yes master." Jenny said robotically as she went over to Youngblood's side.

"No...no...NO! Leave her alone!" Danny yells. "Leave everyone alone!"

"Why? I'm not the one who has a robot for a GIRLFRIEND." YB teased.

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!"

Danny, out of anger, used his ghostly wail (I think he used it again, I forgot). It knocked Youngblood down and destoryed the thing Jenny was controlled by, but also her. Both fall to the ground, Danny turns back human. He looks at one of his enemies, then at Jenny & gasps.

"Jenny!" he picked her up. "Jenny, I...I..."

XJ-9 weakly shushes him. "Shh...save it." Just then she kisses Danny, unknown that Sam, Brad, and Sheldon are watching this (they first made it to the scene). The ghost and robot turn around, shocked and surprised on their faces.

"Uh...look, I can explain!" said Danny.

"Forget it," Sam snapped. "I knew it all along!" she runs away upset.

"Sam, wait!" he tries to catch up to her.

"Look, I..."

"Save it!" Sheldon interrupted Jenny. "We knew all along you loved him!"

"I don't love him!"

"Then how come you kissed him?" Brad questions. "On second thought, forget this! Come on, Shel'." him and Sheldong run away like Sam, Jenny is trying to catch up to them too.

---------

"I still you can't believe you did that!" exclaims Tucker. "How could you do this to us?"

"Yeah. We trusted you." Jazz adds.

"Guys, I'm sorry." Danny addmitted.

"Sorry isn't enough!" snaps Manson again. "You to write a BIG apology letter."

"You guys don't understand! It's true, I love her. And I kissed her...a couple of times." his friends gasped. "But I did 'cause...."

---------

"It's like...we have this connection. We both have the same problems." Jenny explains.

"Like how? You're both freaks?" Tuck asks randomly. She glares.

"More than that Tuck. I love him! More than anything else!"

"More than your friends and family?" said Brad. There was a long pause.

--------

Danny got also asked the same thing.

"If you don't understand out love, then I'm outta here!" Danny changed back and flew off.

"Danny, come back!" Jazz called. No response. "What have we done?"

Both groups, realizing what happened, turn back.




"Jenny is the one I love...I love..." Danny thought. "No! I got to find her."

He flew out to search for her. Meanwhile, she lands on the ground and walks, sadly.

"What have I done?" Jenny asked herself. "Is this what've become?"

Then she finds Vega and the rest with Dani, healed.

"Jenny!" Vexus' daughter said. "Dani's a halfa. We checked."

"Half human half ghost I know." said Jenny irrirated.

"Where's Danny? We thought he was with you." Drab said concerned.

"Danny and I splited up after our friends saw us...kissing." Jenny admitted. The rest gasp. "I know, I know. Blame me."

"Actually, it's alright." said Shell.

"It is?"

"Yeah. Look, at first, we were first scared of you and Danny being together." responded Vega. Wakeman sighs.

"But you two make a good team." added Tuff.

"And I know Danny. He's good. So are you." Dani finished. Jenny looks at her friends then the sky. She smiles.

"You're right. But the question is: Where is he?"

---------

Danny saw a huge castle. Like from those classic horror movies, only more greener.

"Oh boy." he realizes. "The books! Dan must have them in there. But how do I get in...."

Later, the ghost boy makes it from inside the chimney. He wipes off the dust off him.

"Now to...Ah!"

Danny picks up the books. He looks through them. He finds page 51.

"'How to end it all'? Ok." resumes reading. "'You must find'....wait! It's gone! Oh, how am I supposed to end this war now?"

Just then someone blasts him. He looks up and sees Dan.

"You shouldn't be transpassing." Dan said.

"Why can't you leave me alone?!"

"Tsk tsk. You just want it to end. Never come back." he says this as he fights Danny. "You want her so badly, do you?"

"So badly to go! Never for YOU to come back!" sneered Phantom.

---------

The robot's pigtails starts to move.

"What's going on?" asks Dani.

"My pigtails! Someone's in trouble." replied Jenny. She pushes her button to show a screen of Danny getting punched of Dan. "I gotta go!"

"Wait!" shouted Vega. "We come with you."

"Really?" they nodded 'yes'. "Then come on team!" they exit and off to the castle.

---------

Sam, Tucker, and Jazz speak.

"We were getting jealous." Sam said. She groans. "If HE really wants Danny..."

"I know, I like the girl too. It's too bad." agreed Tucker.

"Danny could be making the right choice." said Jazz. Suddenly they bump into Sheldon, Brad and Tuck.

"Hey." Brad greets.

"Hey."

"What are we doing?" queried Tuck. "Standing around here. We should let Danny and Jenny decide."

The teens looked at him in shock. Disappointed, he was right.

"However I HEART Jenny!" Sheldon says.

"And I HEART Danny." Sam conformed.

"I know how you two feel, but they are out friends...and family." Jazz sighed. A silence moment.

"According to my PDA, we can track Danny down. And maybe with Danny." said Tucker, taking his PDA out from his pocket.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Tuck leaded. Brad grabbed him as they went off.

"I hope this works." grumbled Sam.

---------

Vlad, Vexus, and Pariah are teleported to another part of the Ghostzone. One in ruins.

"This is where part of the war used to be. Scene of the crime." said Vexus.

"About the war..." interrupted Vlad.

"We'll be there in a minute! There was something about this place...."

"The book...now." demanded Pariah to both villains.

"The book?" questioned Plasmius.

"Yes. The book. You said to let me free, now let me have IT."

"To destory?" said Vexus.

"Yes."

"Um, you see...we have no idea where the book is. At all."

"WHAT?!?!" Pariah boomed in rage. "I MUST HAVE IT!!"

"We do believe it's on Earth, however." covered the robot queen.

Suddenly Pariah made the three back to Earth. Everyone was attacking each other by their kind.

"We must fine that book! Or else the war will end!"

"And we don't want that to happen." agreed Vexus.

"Then find it!" Dark commanded to Vlad.

"Certianly." he replied.




Sam and Brad's teams made it to the castle.

"You sure this is it?" queries Brad's little brother again.

"Yep." Tucker responded.

"Let's find them!" said Sam confident. They leave expect for Jazz, who is held back by Brad.

"You know, our friends might be the only people who feel like...they are."

"What do you mean?" asks Danny's big sister.

"I mean...I like you. Sorta."

"Brad, I...."

"Come on!" Sheldon cutted. Him, Sam, and Tuck were halfway to the door. Jazz and Brad followed them as they smiled at one other.

----------

"Your friends are losers! They'll never come for you! You STINK!!!" Dan sneers. Danny growls.

"How come you're doing this?" he demanded.

"Just stoping you. From ever doing IT with her."

"Who?"

Jenny bursts fromt he window and punches Dan.

"Danny! You're alive." she cheered as she hugged him. Danny moans fromt he pain.

"Alive, but still weak."

"Sorry."

Dan knocks them down. "Have you learned nothing? Time to get rid of you." he pulled out a gun look-alike and aimed it at Jenny. The label in small print says "Robo Killer Blaster: 1001". Danny got her back.

"First my friends, then my family, next my friends again, and now my moral enemy!"

"Time to lose the one you love most." Danny's future self was gonna hit both, but Sam, Brad and the rest enter in time!

"Guys?" the leaders ask confused.

"Sorry we're late. We had to pass the security system." Sam said.

"Eat this, evil ghost!" Jazz takes out the weapon her dad gave her and ready to blast it at Dan.

"No Jazz! It's too dangerous!" shouted Tucker.

"He's right." said Dan. "If it's a fight you want."

"You're on! Jenny and me verse you!" Danny said.

"And if you win, you keep your friends. But if you don't...who knows."

"Let's go!" yelled Jenny.

Danny and Dan grab each other's necks and hair. Our good guy backflips Danny. Jenny's hand creates an ax.

WHAM!

She pows Dan. But it's his turn. He uses a freeze power on Jenny's arm and can't budge it.

"I'm fine! Take care of him." XJ-9 said groaning.

"This is for you Jen." the fourteen year old ghost/human said to himself. He is furious.

Sam and Sheldon spot the books near where Dan is. They have a plan and whisper it to the others.

"We just grab the book when Dan is fighting Danny and Jenny?" Tuck asked.

Sam nodded. "Be on the lookout."

"Don't worry." said Tucker not afraid.

"We're on your side Danny and Jenny!" Jazz called. Her and Brad smile.

Danny freezes Dan's leg. and kicks him. Dan does exactly the save to him. Both can barely stand up.

"Give it up. You're running out of time." Dan says.

"Time? Here we do again." Danny said annoyed.

Tuck grabbed the books by his tippy toes. He falls but Brad catches them. The younger Carbunkle gives a thumbs up and returns back.

"Put the book down!" demands Dan.

"No!" Sheldon snapped.

"Danny, you and Jenny use your powers together!" Sam said suddenly.

Phantom and Wakeman look and smirk. Get up, and put their arms close like a cannon. Both aim at Dan by green and blue energy. During the power, their friends duck for cover. Danny turns back to his human form however before he does, he gets rid the ice off Jenny.

"Thanks." said replied.

"No big."

Tuck, Tucker, Brad, Jazz and Sheldon got out from the couch.

"We have a confession to make. We know you guys have superpowers." confessed Jazz. The people nod behind her.

"You do? For how long?" asked the teenage blue-n-white non-human.

"Ever since what we found in the book." Sam answered.

"We're sorry for being angry at you." adds the big nerd from Tremorton.

"And we're sorry that we yelled at you, harshly." Jenny said.

"Come on, there's a war to stop." said Jazz.

"Oh! We gotta find Dani, Vega and her friends first." spoke Danny.

"Vega?" asks Brad.

"Dani?" said Jazz.

"We'll explain on the way out." XJ-9 responds. The teens go on out (and the heroes fly them to make it faster).




Later, they find Danny's and Jenny's friends.

"We were looking for you guys everywhere!" Dani explained.

"Ok, how do we finish it?" asked Vega.

"In both book/magazine, it says to NEVER EVER have this again, is to..."

Sam got cut off when Pariah takes the reading materials by force. Vlad and Vexus smirk evilly.

"Vlad!" Danny yells.

"Vexus!" adds Jenny.

"Working together?" the robot and halfa said in unision.

"And opened the gates to a new world!" Vexus answers crudely.

"There's no way you guys are gonna ruin our chance! Not now!" said Brad.

"Yeah!" said Jazz.

Tuck sighs. "Another battle again."

"Only way more longer." replied Tucker.

Danny goes ghost and Jenny into stealth mode as they conflict the three foes. Danny shoots at Vlad as he feels more improved with Jenny. She, with all her weapons and might, takes down Vexus easily.

"Need any help?" said XJ-9.

"No." Danny responds. But he really needs it. He was getting pushed by two of his fiends. Then Phantom scoots over to get the books. However that didn't work too. Jenny was done with her part of the job. She sees Danny and danger and gasps. And zooms into action.

"Take them down you two!" cheered Tuff.

"You know, we ain't the only ones who can stand around here." said Dani.

"Yep!" Tuck roared into action and began to kick Pariah Dark's foot.

"Hey! Get off there you twerp!" PD kicked Tuck while Brad caught him just in time.

"You OK?" he asks.

"Yeah, never better." Tuck replied dazed & falls out cold.

The others help out, grabing Vexus and Vlad, only leaving PD to struggle with DP and JW.

"You're...not...getting...THE BOOK!!!" Danny Fenton/Phantom bawled in outbrust. He strikes him so hard n' rough, that Jenny is scared.

"Danny...you're mistreating him!" she hooted.

"So, he's the enemy!" Danny snarled. He takes Jenny and Pariah as he smashes them down. His friends gasp as the smoke clears out. Vexus and Vlad pass out at the time, so Sam, Tucker, Brad, etc. go over to him.

"Danny, how could you?" asked his sister softly. Danny growls at them. They take a few steps back.

"Dude..." Brad said. Next Danny leers at Jenny and gapes.

"No...." cried he.

"Yes." Jenny replied. He looks at her.

"Jenny, I didn't mean..."

"Danny, even though you did that...I'll always love you."

"And I will too."

Jenny closes her eyes, meaning she died.

"Good night, sweet princess." Drab frowned.

"Come on, let's leave him alone." Shell said. The others conform and leave the scene.

Danny sees the 'bots and ghosts. He first sneers, but then realizes. "Dan was right. My rage got the one I love most in danger. Jenny...if you can hear me." Then he kisses the dead inhuman, deep on the lips. Just then while he does, white light scattered throughout the town. Everyone stopped what they were doing. Everything and everybody was safe. The war is over. The Sun is shining. "What the...? Did I do this?"

Jenny wakes up from her big sleep. "Ugh. Danny, what happened?"

He hugs her with joy. "Jenny, you're alive! Look, I'm sorry what happened. I couldn't control myself."

"I know." Both hug again. "Let's find our friends."

----------

"So all ya had to do was kiss her and the war ended?" said Sheldon.

"Yep. It just proves you something. Love can stuff even the nastiest things." explained Danny.

"We should be going now." Dani said.

"We'll return again." adds Vega. The robots leave in the ship where they came from as Dani flies away in the same direction. The others smile and wave, looking above.

"Danial!"

"Jenny!"

The teens turn to see Nora, Jack, and Maddie. With not-so-happy faces. The ones who spoke were Dr. Wakeman and Jack.

"You guys left after you couldn't!" Maddie shouted.

"Mom...let's just say some people stop the war." Jazz protested. She hands back Jack the weapon. "Save it."

"Sounds good to me." her dad grined.

"That's good news." said Nora. "The other is that we at the science center have been working on what happened. We can finally return back home!"

The people cheer as the parents exit.

Danny and Jenny look at each other dreamily.

"You think?" inquested him.

"Yes." she returned. They look at their friends just in case.

"Go on, kiss!" Sam retorts.

"Yes." said Sheldon sobbing with joy. Danny & Jenny kiss one more time before returning back.


EPILOGUE

Tremorton and Amity Park are seperate again. Dan disappears as Vlad, Pariah and Vexus are back where they are too. In Danny's room, his parents didn't know yet, but he kept a picture in his drawer of him, Jenny in her regular form, with all his friends, old and new.

"I'll remember you always." he said to himself. Jenny said the same thing with her pic.

Years from now, Danny age 23 marries Jenny who looks the same. Friends and family are happy for them as Jack, Maddie, and Nora find out more about their children. The ghosts in the GhostZone and Cluster robots meanwhile, still have a chance. However with the halfa and robot, thing change.

"I love you Danny also."

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment