Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part 2

Here's a short vers.

Chapter 2 - Part 2

Chapter 2 - Part 2
The sec part! ------------------------------------------------------------------------CHAPTER 6: MEETINGScene: Amity Park in Danny's lab."What is this place?" asked Jimmy."Why does it look so similiar?" Timmy said."I don't like this world. It makes me feel less squishy." SpongeBobcomplainted."Hey I'm home! Cool!" Danny shouted.However his dad heard him upstairs. "Danny, are you down there?""On second thought, hide!"Timmy, Jimmy, and DannyBob hid under some ghost equipment. But the twostuck together had a little heard time to go which way. Jack, came intothe room."Danny? Where are you? I thought I heard a ghost. For I am Jack Fenton!An ordinary ghost hunter.""You know this guy?" SpongeBob whispered."No!" Danny lied. "It's not like I'm related to him...in some hidden way.""Ok, ok.""Darn! No ghost!" Jack yelled."Jack, come help me. It's a ghostly problem!" His wife, Maddie orderedoff-screen."Coming sweetie!"After he leaves, the four emerge from hiding."That was close." said Timmy with a sigh."Now what do we do?" questions Jimmy.Danny's ghost sense goes off. SpongeBob feels it too."Why does it feel cold of the sudden?" he asked."That's called a ghost sense. It lets you know that a ghost is nearby.That is not me."Suddenly, Vlad appears from phasing."Danny." Vlad smirked."Vlad." Danny replied narrowing his eyes."Who?" Timmy asks."Timmy!" Jimmy yells."Jimmy!""SpongeBob!" the sponge exclaims for an unknown reason."SpongeBob!" Danny hushed."I see that you look more repulsing, like everyday." said Vlad."Uh, are there more of you guys?" says Timmy."Yes.""Guys, run!" demands Danny.Timmy and Jimmy run for cover. SpongeBob tries, but Danny has nowcontrol and takes this outside w/ his enemy.--------------Carl, Sheen, Cindy, Libby, Cosmo, and Wanda are still fighting. Until,Dib and Gaz crashed into them."Hey, real fairies!" Dib exclaimed."Shut it, big head like Jimmy's." Cindy snapped."My head's not big! Who's Jimmy?""They're not fairies, they are Timmy's computer program thingies." Carlreplies.Sheen laughs. "Carl said thingies.""I hate you. Not go away." Gaz interrupts while she continues on herGame Slave 2."Who are you people?!" Dib wanted to know."Well, I'm Libby. That's Carl, Sheen, Cindy, Cosmo and Wanda." she gaveintroduction."Who are you?" Carl questioned."The name's Dib. That's my sister, Gaz." Dib reponded."Whatever." said his sister."How did you get here?" said Wanda nosy."For some reason, a huge vortex sucked us in here from a bulgy void."Dib said."Vortex?" the couple in cover ask at once."Bulgy world?!" Carl, Sheen, Libby and Cindy screeched."What?" asked Dib, not knowing.In Sandy's 'dome, her, Patrick, Sam, and Tucker conflict then stop. Theyheard a boom from outside. It was Plankton demolishing the city!"I am Plankton! Bow down to me!" he howled in a distance, crowing evilly."Who was that?" queried Sam."Sounds like Plankton!" said Sandy."Who's Plankton?" Tucker asked."An evil villain that was know of and his destorying Bikini Bottom!Ahh!!" Patrick screamed."Right." agreed Sandy."Maybe we can help." offered Manson."Yeah, we're more 'advanced'." Foley said, using air quotes."Sounds good to me!" Star said stupidly."Fine. But we y'all better hurry. Plankton his taking over reallyquick!" yells Cheeks."Where's SpongeBob? I'm scared!"Danny is attacking as SpongeBob is shaken."You know you're not helping, are you?" Danny asks irrirated."Sorry." SpongeBob said nervously.Plasmius blasts both and DannyBob are now surrounded."Surrender Phantom!" bawled Vlad."Never!" Danny yelled back."Go, go, go get away!" SpongeBob uses ghostly wail, knocking Vlad andtransforming back to his human form. Soon he runs off. DannyBob losetheir leg part."How did you do that?""I don't know." he groans."You're still weak, aren't you?""No duh.""Come on, we need to get back for Jimmy and Timmy.Later the two are in the lab with the 10 year olds again. SpongeBob isstill a little weak from the power, but is much better now."Why do you think that SpongeBob had it?" questioned Timmy to Danny."He's more and more becoming like me every minute." Danny said."I know the exact doy for when you two are gonna...you know. Tomorrow atsunset." said Jimmy."Great, more worrying."Somewhere else in space, Zim got back to his universe. He was spying onthe four by camera with Gir."So, those two humans and that replusive thing stopped that ghost/humanthing? Well, I AM ZIM! I'll rule them with my iron fist! It's a goodthing that the Dib-boy doesn't know about this." said Zim madly."Ooh, that guy has nice hair." Gir says dumbly, pointing at Jimmy."Be quiet! Ok, for once you're right. Now, I will destory them! And mustfigure out what's going on here before they do!"The short Irken cackles as the screen goes black."Are we gonna get some nachos?"------------------------------------------------------------------------CHAPTER 7: HUGE PLANKTONJimmy, Timmy, and DannyBob (hidden in a bag on a wagon) go into town.Everyone kinds looks at them weirdly as they pass by."You guys could've at least put in holes!" Danny from inside spoke."Sorry. Don't worry, I bet this whole universe connection thingy willend soon and you two will be back to normal...hopefully." said Timmy.Jimmy spots an object on the ground. It's a flat rock that had ancientwriting, more like alien description. "What is that?""I do not know. I think this is a clue of what's going on here." repliedJimmy."Really?" SpongeBob asked. Again, a portal sucked them in and landunderwater. Jimmy gave his Air Gum to Timmy and Danny while the threeimmediately chewed it in their mouths. SpongeBob knew this was... "Hey,I'm back in my world!""Like we didn't know." said Danny brief."Would someone mind then taking off my water helmet?Timmy takes off his helmet. Suddenly, they heard disant screaming comingfrom Bikini Bottom. They saw a huge green figure with one eye crushing it."That looks like Plankton!""Who?" the rest questioned."A villian of mine. Come on, I'll explain more on the way!""Are you nuts? We can't go into that town looking like this!" Dannyexaggerated."Uh, guys? NOW!" Timmy shouted."Fine, we'll go like this.""What makes you say that?" asks SpongeBob.Danny looks at him as the nicktoons head 'to Bikini Bottom. After that,the four see Plankton close, 10 times or more of his size."What happened to Plankton being so small?" wondered Jimmy."I don't know! He must have used something to get that huge!""Ok, DannyBob, you distract Plankton-""/Huge/ Plankton." Timmy corrected."-/Huge /Plankton to protect the city. Timmy and I will figure out a wayto shrink him back down to size. Although, I need to get to a place thathas a lot of gadgets and tools.""Try Sandy! She lives at the treedome! Tell her that I'm a friend of youand this is an emergency!" offered 'Bob."It /is/ an emergency." said Turner."Come on, Timmy! Let's go!"Jimmy grabs Timmy and flee off to Sandy's home. There, Sandy, Patrick,Tucker and Sam are ready to go."Come on! We need to go!" said Sandy impatient."No, not me. I just went." Patrick says."Not that kinda go!""There's a prob. We can't breathe in water." Sam said."Then go grab some helmets over there!""But my sweet, sweet technology will electrocute!" Tucker whined,holding his 'babies' out."I know what to do!" Patrick madly smashes all of Tucker's technology."NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I hate you.""Come on, Tuck!" Sam urged.The four rush out as Timmy and Jimmy reach the dome. Jimmy opens thedoor, but the two get trembled by the others. Luckily, the door was opened."Neat!" said Timmy."Let's go and make us an invention!" shouts Jimmy. They go inside.DannyBob fly up to Huge Plankton."Well, well, well. It it isn't SpongeBob attached to a ghost? It reallymakes you look very replusive." said Planktion."Yeah, we heard that a million times. Look you, stop disrupting thistown or else!" demanded Danny."Like what? No one can stop me now!"Tucker, Sandy, etc. made it to the scene carring weapons. They alreadysee DannyBob attacking Plankton, but was heard to make out that it wasreally their friends attached."What is that?" Tucker questions."Yeah, it sure is creepy looking." Patrick agreed."There's no time for that!" snapped Sam."Or else I'll do bad, bad things." added Sandy."You go girl!"SpongeBob sees a missle heading at them. He tries to move, but Dannywouldn't let him."SpongeBob, stop moving!" he orders."But, but..." SpongeBob stammered."Let's get something straight. I'm the leader. I know much more thanyou. And I know that..."Before he can say another word, they landed on their backs. THUD!"Dumb ghost! I'll rule the city!" Plankton laughs evilly then coughs andlaughs again."Hey, don't forget about us!""Who said that?"The voice came from Timmy once more. Jimmy has his invention in hishands. He focus on Plankton, making him shrink and make a squeaky sound.The boys stare at him angrily."So, I guess I have a lot to explain." Plankton said. Jimmy stomps him."No, not the face!" he gets squished as Jimmy takes him off his shoe."Man, glad that's over." Jimmy said fine."But where's DannyBob?" asks Timmy.Both look around while DannyBob lie in a different scene. Four shadowsfrom smoke in the background come up. The smoke clears up and seeTucker, Sam, Sandy, and Patrick. All of them cough from it then stop."What was that?" said Sam."I don't know." responded Sandy.Tucker looks down. "Um guys, what do you make of that?""it's completely replusive!" exclaimed Patrick.The girls examine and are now shocked and confused to see their ownfriends like this."Danny?" Sam questions."SpongeBob?" said Sandy.""In one body?" the boys finish.DannyBob wake up."What was that? SpongeBob, why in the world did you..."Danny was cut off. "I was trying to help. Look."Fenton views the missile hit in their backs. Some blood and ectoplasmcame pouring out. Still not noticing their friends in the background,they slowly walk away."I can't believe we just did that." said Sam sadly."How were we supposed to know?" Tucker offended."It was horrible!" Patrick sobs.Jimmy and Timmy show up. They see the missile that hurt their newfriends. Next Danny starts to change when he has his regular shirt on,but just half and SpongeBob as the white part of his shirt his gone intoghost costume form."Wow, are you guys okay?" asked Timmy."Mostly. I should have listened to SpongeBob. And, I'm sorry." Dannyapologized to him."It's all alright. What time is it anyway?" said the sponge.Jimmy checks his water. "7PM. We should get home.""It it alright if we stay at one of your houses?" asks Danny."Stay with Jimmy's, his lab will be safe. I have enough problems of myown." responds Timmy."I know how you feel." he said to himself. SpongeBob heard what Dannysaid. What did it mean?"Once again in the treedome..."Gaz? Where are we now?" queried Dib."I donno. Looks like a treedome to me." said Gaz."Treedome. Hey, where's Zim and his robot?""Who cares?"------------------------------------------------------------------------CHAPTER 8: FAIRIES AND GHOSTS DON'T MIXThe next day, DannyBob wake up inside Jimmy's lab. Jimmy and Timmy camedown there to check on them."Good morning, you two. I hope you had a relaxing night." said Jimmy."Define relaxing." replied Danny."It was great for me." SpongeBob said, then groaned."What's wrong with you?" Timmy asked."Probably nothing.""The missile." Danny sighs. "Question is, who did it?""We don't know, but we'll find out." answers Jimmy."Besides, we're like this team I never had." says Timmy."I'm down with that." agreed Danny. SpongeBob nods."Wanna go outside?" asks Neutron."Sure, but we better keep our profile low again.""Ya know, it's a bizzare thing. It seems I don't need my water helmetanymore." SpongeBob chuckled."Maybe it was all that ghost energy from Danny and got into you." spokeJimmy."Oh yeah, right."As the four walked outside, they felt something strange in the ground.It began to rumble."What's this?" asks Timmy."I don't know!" Jimmy exclaimed."Don't look at us, we're doing nothing." Danny offensed. Another vortexsucks them into Fairy World. Timmy was here many times, Jimmy was onlyhere once. DannyBob haven't at all. "Where are we?""Fairy World." Timmy said."Fairy World? With real fairies?" hopes SpongeBob."Uh...""SpongeBob, everyone knows there are no such things as fairies." Dannystepped in."He's right. Timmy told me that these 'fairies' are just computerprograms." said Jimmy."Right." Timmy chuckled."Then how in the world I feel we're being watched?" asks the sponge."We are not being watched. That's getting overrated anyway." respondedDanny.We cut to a control room that shows a huge, muscled man with white hairand camouflage vest watching them on screen. He zoomed a camera ontoDannyBob."Yes, that replusive ghost will face the warth of us fairies, now theywill surrender!" the figure laughs evilly.In SpongeBob's world...Dib is walking around in circles and Gaz is playing her game. He can'ttake the silence anymore. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! How long have webeen in here?!""Four minutes." Gaz scoffed."Man, what's going around here???" His voice echoes.Then, the two simblings hear the doorknob turning & hide near Sandy'sportal. Sam, Sandy, Tucker, and Patrick return, still feeling horribleabout their friends."I can't believe...""We know, we know." Sandy cut Tucker off."Well at least things can't get any worse." said Sam.Dib jumps out from his place. "Look Gaz! A talking starfish andsquirrel! More aliens! ALIENS!""Keep your mouth shut." she ignored.Patrick screams. "Ahh! A big-headed kid! Get him!"Star strangles Dib angered for no reason. The other three try to breakit up as Gaz sits there, playing her Game Slave 2, snickering. Finally,Sandy and Sam are holding Patrick tightly and falls down. Dib gets upweakly. Gaz comes out where she was while Tucker just sits there like hewatched a wrestling episode."Who are you people? And why did that starfish attack me?" Dib asked."Ignore him. He's stupid, just like Tucker." replies Sam."I'm right here you know!" Tucker said offended by the joke."Yeah...hi." she waves then turns to Gaz. "Are you goth?""No, punk." said Gaz. "Are you?""No, goth.""As I was saying before, look, aliens!" says the older son of theMembrane family."We ain't aliens!" Sandy protested."Aliens? Where?" Patrick chattered his teeth."Oh, come on!" Dib moaned."Actually, they're just talking animals, big head." answers Manson."MY HEAD'S NOT BIG!!""Hey, take a look at the portal." Gaz said.Sandy gasps. "My portal!" She exams it and sees it's badly wrecked, poor."That looks bad." said Tucker."Of course it's bad! My portal's been damaged! Kaput!""And we saw you fixing it." says Sam."Huh?" queried Patrick confused."We have this portal back home and we saw you working on that." Tuckeradmitted."I bet Zim is behind this! He's an alien! An actual alien!" Dib yelled."Who's Zim?" Tucker whispered to his 2nd best friend."I don't know, some guy from the comic book store?" Sam said back not sure."Listen, I need y'all of you to help me!" Sandy spoke. "You too big head!"Dib groans. "It's Dib! DIB! And that's my sister, Gaz.""Whatever." she replied."Come on, we need to know what's going on and fix my invention!" shoutedCheeks.We cut back to Fairy World, with the main Nicktoons. They hear a BLASTand run & hide to see..."Crocker!" Timmy and Jimmy said in unison."Who?" Danny and SpongeBob asked."Crocker! He's an old villain of mine that's kinda crazy about fairies."told Timmy."Ah ha!" said SpongeBob."But aren't real.""Oh.""Then how do you know him, Jimmy?" Danny asks."I visited here a long, long time ago." Neutron said back, notforgetting what happened.Crocker is wearing the same costume from the first "Jimmy Timmy PowerHour". Only he had more powerful weapons in his hands."Finally! I can finally control all of Fairy World! And nothing willstop me now! Not even Timmy Turner or his fairy godparents. FAIRIES!" heyelled as he did his crazy gag."That guy IS nuts." said Danny."What do we do now?" questioned Timmy."Huddle up, you guys, 'cause I have a plan." Jimmy said with a solution.Later, Fairy World looks very dark gloomy. Crocker has his face oneverything since he has the power of the fairies, now his slaves!"Ah yeah, it's good to be me. And once I get home, I will bring a reallive fairy and show it to the entire world!" Crocker laughs."Hey Crock-butt! You can't catch me!""Huh, who said that? Don't just stand there, find whoever said it!" hecommanded 2 fairies.The strong fairies follow the voice. Then Timmy appears from the bushes.The fairies get mad and dive down to strangle him. But Turner just seemsto sit there, plainly bored. He goes down and comes up Jimmy. When theother fairy dives down toward him, Timmy gets up too and Jimmy does notgo down. This makes the fairies confused as the boys keep going up anddown to distract. DannyBob fly and make a run for it. They're at a hugecastle that says "Crocker Rules! Bow Down to Me!" with a picture of him."This must be the place." said Danny.Both fly inside and finds themselves surrounded by a ton of fairies."Now what do we do?" SpongeBob asked. However the magical creatures lookscared and frightened, so they scatter away."What was that about?""Yeah, we're not that replusive.""Don't remind me.Crocker is sitting on his throne while two weak fairies are fanning himwith leaves. One of the fairies was Binky. DannyBob barge in."Ah ha! There you are!""Surrender to us, you evil fiend." added SpongeBob.Binky yelps. "A ghost! Everyone, run for your lives!"The fairies escape from the castle as they hide somewhere else."You seemed to get rid of my army, huh?" said Denzel. "Well not me,whoever you replusively are. REPULSIVE! I mean...FAIRIES!""Dude, you have got to be one crazy fruit loop. Much crazier than myenemy." comments Danny."Be silenced!" The guys battle outside. Crocker throws a fireball atthem, but Danny and SpongeBob phase through it. "Curses!""Oh yeah!" our good guys shouted. Next WHAM! BAM! BLAM! Crocker fallsand loses."Ok, I surrender!" he bawled.They take off the weaponry from him. Jimmy and Timmy arrive in time. Theyounger boys wrap up Crocker tightly."That was easy." Timmy said."Yep. I suggest this case closed." adds Jimmy.Crocker stammers. "But...T-Timmy and y-you..." he faints."What was wrong with him?""I donno." Timmy shrugged."The weirdest thing was that all these 'fairies' were scared. Theydidn't even fight us." said Danny."They just left." says SquarePants."Maybe it's because you're really, really, replusive." everyone looks atTimmy. "What did I say?""I can explain.""That voice...why does it sound so familiar?" wonders Jimmy."Who is it?" Timmy called."Is this another thing that you two know, but we don't?" questionedSpongeBob.A fog clears away and shows Jorgen Von Strangle. "Yes, it I, Jorgen VonStrangle, the toughest fairy in the universe." he aims his wand atDannyBob. "You two have the right to be silent!""Whoa whoa! What did we do to you?" demands Danny.Timmy breaks up. "Danny, is this true?""Of course not.""Just what in the name of Neptune are you talking about?" SpongeBobasked again.Jorgen sighs. "Fine, I'll explain. But you better listen good!Begin flashback."It all started over 10,000 years ago. Fairies and ghosts wererivals...the worst in history! Then, one day, a ghost kidnapped a fiaryand...murdered him. We fairies would never forget that day."End flashback."So, who not do the same?!""Because, you'll be like that ghost!" answered SpongeBob."Oh very well, I can't destory with magic anyway. Let's fight, however!"Danny groaned. "Oh man. Can this get any worse?"Jorden vs. DannyBob begins. Jorgen turns SB's side into a bunny. WhileDanny still in position, he attacks Jorgen with ectoplasmic energy."This can be bad." said Timmy."Come on, Timmy, we need to help them." Jimmy said. Both run off leavingthem. They bring out Crocker."Eh, what is this?" asks Jorgen noticing."DannyBob didn't do it!" Timmy shouts."He did." Jimmy pointed at Crocker."Huh?" Crocker said dazed."You! So you did this! You thought you can frame this ghost-spongething, huh? Well you can't fool me!" howls Jorgen."Actually, he did." Timmy corrected."Be quiet!"He turns Crocker into a rabbit and turns SpongeBob back to normal."Ah, much better." said SpongeBob."I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am. Some ghosts are nice." thebig fairy admits."I'll...I mean we say." agreed Danny."Yes." said Timmy."Exactly!" finishes Jimmy.From Jorgen's wand, he turns Fairy World back to normal again andeverything is safe. Now, the fairies and the boys know how to truston...(You know what happens) as it takes Jimmy, Danny, Timmy, andSpongeBob back to Retroville. Looks like a happy ending. WRONG!------------------------------------------------------------------------CHAPTER 9: CALAMITIOUS IN TOWN"How many times do we need to come back here?" Danny irrirates."I don't know what keeps pulling us in here." said Timmy."I have some bad news. You guys only have two hours until sunset, untilyou...er...whatever." Jimmy reminded to DannyBob."I can't believe this is really happening to me." SpongeBob panics."Me too amigo." agreed Danny. Suddenly, the sponge's eyes turn green andthe halfa's turn blue."There isn't much time! What kind of madman would do this? Can it getany worse?" Cosmo and Wanda's godchild calls out.Jimmy's watch goes off and shows a screen of a short man in a red robotmachine carrying a heavy sack of money. He laughs evilly. "ProfessorCalamitious!""Ah ha! Wait, what's he doing here?""He lives in this world, remember?""Oh yeah."The teenager sighs. "Another villain. Let's go.""Hey, that's supposed to be my line!" protests Jimmy."Come on, fudgehead!" SpongeBob said. Jimmy sighs as the four head tothe bank. His enemy is there, taking over Retroville in his new robot.Nothing could possibly stop him now! "You have another plan?""Yes." Jimmy whispers the plan to his friends.-------------Dib, Gaz, Sandy, Patrick, Sam, and Tucker land in the subs of Dimmsdale."The design here and from Amity Park are similar." Tucker observed."Who cares!" sneered Sam."Dimmsdale, huh?" Dib read the sign like SB did."Hey, I know!" Patrick said sudden."What?" asks Gaz."Let's ask those people!" he pointed to various kids."I don't know..." everyone but Dib rush to them. "Why do I even bother?Hey, wait for me!"Cosmo, Wanda, Sheen, Carl, Cindy and Libby are still fighting sinceChapter 2. Then they stop and breathe from talking and yelling too much."How long have we been aruging?" questioned Libby."I don't know, since yesterday?" Cosmo answered."Where's Timmy and Geek-Brain?" queried Cindy."Beats me. They were here just a few minutes ago." said Wanda."Girl, Timmy and Jimmy were gone hours ago." Libby stated."But this doesn't make any sense. If Jimmy, Carl, Cindy, Libby, and Ifeel out of a vortex and then, we landed here..." Sheen pondered."What?" the rest asked impatient."I lost what I have.""Great, just great." says Cindy sarcastically."Why thank you.""I was being sarcastic, you moron!"Carl points to some people heading their way. "Look over there!""Who are they supposed to be?" asked the smarter fairy."I don't know, I can't tell from here." Cosmo said."You forgot your contacts again, didn't you?""Right." he puts his contacts on. "Ahh, much better.""Look, fairies! Real fairies!" spoke Dib."Dib, don't run so fast!" yelled Sandy."I can't run this fast with my technology!" Tucker added."Didn't Patrick destory it all?" Sam questions."Don't remind me.""Are you guys talking about me?" Patrick butted in."This better be good...or else." said Gaz dryly."Who are you supposed to be?" Wanda inquired."REAL FAIRIES!" Dib blurts."Great, a mini Crocker." she thought."They're fairy programs, you big head...person!" bawls Cindy."My head's not big! Geez, what is wrong with everyone?!" the rival ofZim demands to the heavens."Hi there!" Patrick greets to Cosmo and Sheen."Hi!" Sheen replied."Hi!" increased Cosmo."Um, ding-dong!" Star said stupidly."Cookie!" said Cosmo random."Gum machine!" Sheen howls."Great, clash of the idiots." Gaz muttered."Hey, I'm right here you know." Tucker told."Like, whatever. You're blocking my view." he backs up from her."So, just who are you?" asks Libby.We cut back to Retroville, and Jimmy's plan is in position. DannyBobappear behind the robot.Danny whispers to SpongeBob. "On three. One...two...three!""Wait! Is it on three or before three?" SpongeBob asked confused.Fenton gives a blank expression. "Just start!""Oh.""Hey old machine! Fight us!" Danny yelled at the robot, ready to bringit on."What a very replusive thing you are. I can you for my experiments.Nothing can stop me now!" boomed Calamitious."Oh really?" Danny looks at his friend as he winks at him.He got the point. "Yeah, you can't stop us with your robot...thingy.""Too late. Now if you just hold still whatever you are." Calamitioussaid. The old man pulls out a claw out, but DannyBob dodge it byphasing. Then they do some karate chops on the 'bot. "Ha! That doesn'thurt a bit!"Next the two give a glance at each other and use a giant ghost blast onthe robot, in effect falls straight down."Ha! Who's the one hurt now?" snapped Danny."You are!" said SpongeBob."Man, who knew how hard it can be to take down a thing like that? Hmm,let's see if I press this!" thought PC and pushes a button and gives outa more bigger chuck of blast, while DannyBob fall too. Suddenly,SpongeBob's face is tanner and Danny's face is lighter."The effect! It's doing more & more!" exclaims Danny."I can feel it too." said SquarePants seriously."Dude I didn't say that.""Um, I think you were supposed to.""Be silenced!" Calamitious hushed.The robot's claw grabbed DB. Since it was ghost proof, the two couldn'tescape from it, no matter how hard they tried."Just...terrific." Danny moans."I wonder what's taking Timmy and Jimmy so long." said SpongeBob.Cut to Turner and Neutron, in a bush. Jimmy has a gray machine thatlooks like a combo, but to stop the robot."Quick Jimmy, our friends are almost toast!" Timmy alarmed from seeing."Just one more attachment and...done. Timmy, fire the switch." said Jimmy."Ok!" Timmy pulls the switch but nothing happens. He does it again. Uhdude, is it not supposed to work?""Oh no! There's a piece missing! But it'll take too long to get it!""Hey, you're the genius! You're suppose to know everything!""Everything but this! And now, DannyBob are doomed before they had achance." Timmy sobs a little and Jimmy puts his hand on his shoulder. "Iknow Timmy, I feel the same way."Back to Danny and SpongeBob, and they're gonna about to be toasted."Danny, I think the plan backfired." said SpongeBob."Well duh, of course it backfired! Don't you even get it! We're doomed!We'll work for evil! We'll die from Calamitious." Danny sees that he'snot listening to him, but looking at something else. "And you're noteven listening to me."The guy with holes points. "Look!"Danny, Timmy and Jimmy see the figure."Up in the sky!" yelled Timmy."It's a bird!" guessed Jimmy."It's a plane!" SpongeBob said."It's...Dani?" questioned Danny."Who?""Forget what that guy is saying!" PC interrupted. "Now, I'll finallydestroy you with my ray!""Destroy, destroy, destroy. What's up with you villains?""Who said that?""Right here!"Teh voice turns out to be Dani, Vlad's evil clone however sided up withDanny. In ghost form, she took an enermous chuck than Calamitious andDannyBob's collided! The robot landed on the ground while DB escaped theclaw that opened. Jimmy and Timmy enter."Guys, what happened?" Jimmy asks concerned."And what's with your faces?" said Timmy."The power, it's reducing more." Danny explains."Yep, who was that girl again?" tells SB."Dani!"Danny pulls SpongeBob and flies to Dani. She collapsed on the ground andturned back human. Three out of four gasp."What was that?""The girl's a ghost...and human?" questioned Jimmy."A hot human if you ask me!" said Timmy in awe."Oh vey.""What happened?" Dani asked Danny and turns to SpongeBob. "Why is therea sponge attacked to you?""At least someone appreciates what I am." SS said."It's a long, long story." responded Danny."DannyBob, who's she?" queried Jimmy."It's Dani. With an 'i'. I'm Danny's clone but he can tell ya that someother time."Timmy shakes her hand frequently. "Hi, I'm Timmy Turner. You can ignorethe rest and pay attention to me.""Thanks, but no thanks.""I'm Jimmy Neutron. As you can see, SpongeBob and Danny had been fusedtogether..." he begins."Since yesterday..." Danny said."...And Timmy and I have been trying to figure this problem out...""But we went into our towns and tried to stop the villains." Timmy speaks."And that's a really long story." ends SpongeBob."Does that mean you're done?" Dani said asking."Yes." the four say."Dani, you seem more powerful than before." commented Danny."Before?" questioned SpongeBob."Your towns gave me more and more power. When I saw you BOTH in trouble,I couldn't resist but to help you guys." told Dani."But how did you get those ghost powers?" added Jimmy."That must be cool. I mean, if I had ghostpowers, it would be thecoolest!" yelled Timmy."Trust me, it wouldn't." Danny said, knowing the feeling."You guys better find out what's going on around here. I'll see you andyour other friends next time." Dani then whispers into Jimmy's ear. "Forthe record, I think you're kinda cute."Jimmy slightly blushes as Dani goes ghost and flies away. The guys wavegood-bye."Well, Dani is right. We need to find out what's going on here. RightTimmy? Timmy?" Jimmy sees that Timmy has a gazed look in his face.Hearts are in his eyes. Jimmy tries to snap him out of it. "TIMMY!""What? Did I miss something?" asked Timmy waking back into reality.Danny smacks his head as SpongeBob laughs. He says to Jimmy: "What didshe say about me? Anything good?""Not really anything." Jimmy squirms.A glowing light sucks them in."Not again!" yelled Danny."You can say that again." said SpongeBob.""Ok...""Not really!""I wasn't gonna, you know."------------------------------------------------------------------------CHAPTER 10: ZIM VS. JIMMY VS. UNITINGThe four landed in a part of town they didn't know. Everything was allcreepy and scary looking."Jimmy, where are we this time? I don't like it!" yelled SpongeBob."Yeah, everything is all...you know." said Timmy."Don't panic you guys, of course we do only have..." Jimmy checks hiswatch. "a half hour 'til sunset?!""Well, it was nice knowing you guys, having no idea what's gonna happento me." Danny half lied."Yep, bye." added SpongeBob."Come on, it can't be that bad?" Timmy asked."What are you talking about? We're a freak! Geeks! Etc.!""Just look at us, they're correct. We ARE replusive. Those people whohit us with that missile hate us for life." Danny said sadly."That's not true," Timmy disagreed. "You guys make a great team, likeJimmy and I. Whoever hit you with that missile, we'll do the same to them.""I agree with Timmy. It doesn't matter if you're a two headedghost/sponge, a boy genius, or someone else that has an IQ of a four daypopsicle, all that matters is that we have each other and we can take onanything!" Jimmy said firmly?""That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." SB cries."That's one good thing." Danny smiled."Sorry to ruin this touching moment, but I have to!" the voice cackles."Gir, get them!""Gir?" the Nicktoons questioned. A small robot jumped out of nowhere andpounced on Danny, blocking his view."Get this thing off me!" he demanded."Don't worry Danny." SpongeBob said as he phases through Gir."Thanks buddy.""No problem pal.""Hey, where'd they go?" Gir looks from the ground and sees DannyBob."Ahh, it burns!" he covered his eyes."Do I have to do everything myself?" the voice groans. Then it appearsas an alien figure, they we know as Zim. Jimmy and Timmy have battledand saw aliens before, but Danny and SpongeBob haven't."Alien!" they scream."There is more life out there." said Danny."I'll handle this guy. Timmy, take DannyBob." Jimmy ordered."But..." Timmy started."Just take them!"Timmy nodded, goes onto DannyBob and fly away. Jimmy and Zim look at oneanother with their eyes narrowed and fight. Someplace else, Cosmo,Wanda, Libby, Cindy, Sheen, Carl, Sandy, Patrick, Dib, Gaz, Tucker, andSam got to know each other and landed in the IZ world as well."I'm back home! How great to be alive!" shouted Dib."Don't you mean back in our design?" asks Gaz."Uh...""Cool! Look how awesome we totally look now!" Sheen said amazed."I can get used to this." agrees Sam.Cosmo observes up from the sky. "Ooh, what's that? It looks like a twoheaded thing carrying a small buck-tooth pink hatted boy.""Those contacts must be really helping you." Wanda spoke."No, that was just a guess.""That was a STRANGE guess! Who knows what that could be?" inquirs Dib."Don't you guys hear screaming?" Libby asked.The others hear it while DannyBob and Timmy come down really fast, butSpongeBob gets to fly low, still yelling. The rest couldn't believe whatthey saw."What the heck was that? It looked like Timmy." Wanda said."With Danny and SpongeBob attached." Sam told."Who? What are you guys talking about?" Dib questions."And what kind of name is 'SpongeBob'?" Gaz added.Next they see Jimmy running while Zim is on his spider legs catching upto him."Zim! That was the alien, fighting some other...big headed...person.""That was Neutron!" told Cindy him."MAKE IT ALL STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT! WHAT IS GOING ON, MAN?!" Carl panicsand runs around until Sandy slaps him. "Thanks, I needed that." he falls."We gotta find out what!" Tucker said. The rest of the kids follow himand get up close to see Zim and Jimmy fighting. Jimmy lands on his backbehind an old, wreaked building that was destoryed and sees Zim,laughing at him."Neutron!" Cindy shouted."Shh, we can't interfere." said Sandy."There he is, that's the alien!" Dib repeated."We get it, all right!" Sam said irrirated."Who are you?" Jimmy asked Zim weakly."Foolish human. You think that you can defeat me? Zim, the world'sevilest invader?" Zim questions."Uh, yeah.""YOU'RE WRONG!""For one thing, I don't even know you. How can you know about me...Zim?""While working on my portal, I noticed something that has gone wrong,very, very wrong. Then when I went up into space, I seemed to 'watch'you and those other people. It's quite amazing really. You, another kidthat almost looks like you, a two headed sponge n' ghost, have foughtall the way through your enemies. But you forgot aboue ME!" Zim exclaimsand takes out a knife. He grabs Jimmy by the shirt. "And, this time, youlose, Neutron!""You're right Zim. I didn't know I was thinking." Jimmy said softly. Zimwas about to cut Jimmy in the neck but both hear a voice."Hey, let go of our friend, you alien!""Timmy?""Be silent, Earth-Geek! Now, where was I? Oh yeah." Zim takes the knifeagain."I know, I'll stop him with this!" Dib yelled while he pulls out a rayblaster."Dib, no!" Sandy called.Sandy tries to stop him, but he hits the button and misses. It goes toDannyBob as sunset rolls down. The blast makes Danny and SpongeBobseperate again. Their DNA splits back into two.Timmy lands on Zim as SpongeBob and Danny land one top of another. Theknife sticks out of the ground, not through Jimmy. Their friendsincluding Dib and Gaz were shocked what went going on in that witness.Tucker and Sam grab Danny who's back human, Sandy and Patrick grabSpongeBob, Cosmo and Wanda grab Timmy, the rest take Jimmy, leaving onlyZim behind as they walk away. After that Zim woke up and brings out ascreen from his backpack to communicate with Gir."Gir, get over here now. I appear to be alive, but they aren't." Ziminformed."Who's they?" asked Gir stupidly."Just get over here!""Okay dokey!"Zim turns it off. "Robots these days."------------------------------------------------------------------------CHAPTER 11: ALL ALIVE AND THE ENDWe cut to Jimmy's lab and Danny is the first to wake up. Then Timmy,Jimmy and SpongeBob in that order."Wow, I wish we can do that again!" said Timmy."Timmy!" Jimmy angrily glared at him."What?""Hey, where's that ghost kid?" SpongeBob questioned.Turner turns to Danny. "Ahh, high schooler!""How am I more frightening than a ghost?" Danny asked."Many reasons."Their friends with Dib and Gaz enter the lab."Timmy!" Wanda cried."Timmy!" said Cosmo."Cosmo! Wanda!" Timmy bawled."Carl! Sheen! Libby? Cindy?!" Jimmy said in surprise."Neutron!" yells Vortex."Jimmy!" Carl replied."Jimmy!" responds Sheen."Jimmy." said Libby."Sam! Tucker!" howled Danny."Danny!" Tucker said."Danny!" says Sam happily."Sandy! Patrick!" SpongeBob says."SpongeBob!" Sandy shouted."Cheese!" Patrick yelled dumbly.The friends are now reunited while the Membrane kids watch them, huggingand such."I think I'm gonna be sick." Gaz clutched her stomach."Somehow, I feel the same way." agreed Dib."You guys are alive!" Carl said."Who are you supposed to be?" Timmy asks Dib."I'm Dib Membrane. That's my sister, Gaz." said he again."Touch me, and you'll be in a world of pain." Gaz threatens. Timmyslowly backs up from her. The four explain about what has happened inthe last few days. About befriending and the villains mostly. This tookabout 2 1/2 hours, as said by the clock."So, what we are all saying is that in the last few days these strangethings have been happening to us while we befriended people and foughtbad guys?""Duh." replies Libby.You know in the last couple of days, I realized something. That beingattached to your opposite and hanging out with kids made me want to saythis." Danny said."Just get it over with." Sam sighed."Ok, ok! Guys...I'm a halfa.""What's a halfa?" Cosmo raised his hand."It mean's that Danny is half human, half ghost." Tucker explains."Ghosts and fairies used to be...""We just covered that." Timmy whispered to Wanda."Oh.""Come on! If you're really a ghost, prove it." said Dib. Dannytransforms slowly so everyone can catch his every move. "Oh man you area ghost!""Technically I'm a halfa." Danny stated."Whatever.""Who cares? No is gonna believe you anyway Dib." Gaz said."Hey, you're the ghost I've been attached to." SpongeBob finally noticed."Oh yeah, that was really hard to figure out." Sam said sarcastically."How did you two get combined anyway?" asked Patrick."We don't know. All that we can remember is a blue light and the nextthing you know, BAM!" responded Danny."Like from Dib's ray blaster?" Sandy said. Everyone turns to Dib."Hey, how was I supposed to know that my ray blaster can combine loosedhalfas and sponges?" Dib offenses."You had that in there all along?" his sister wonders."Does that mean we can please get back to our homes now?" Sheen saidunwaitingful."Yes Sheen of course." Jimmy responds."And yet, I feel like we forgot two things." said Dib.In Zim's ship, Zim and Gir are watching them again on a screen."Curse them all! I'll get them including that Jimmy and Dib! THEY WILLALL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TODAY!!!" Zim roared."And two days ago." increases Gir."Be quiet! If there was just...Zim stops as he gets sucked into a portal unexpectedly while Gir standsthere then panics when the portal is gone. The answers to Zim's questionhappen when he comes out. We don't see anything expect for a whiteglowing light, that Zim sees only."Yes, this is just what I need." he smirks.*EPILODUE*Jimmy, Sandy, Dib, and Danny fix up their portals and Retroville,Dimmsdale, Bikini Bottom, Amity Park, and the IX are back to the way itwas. These kids will never forget what happened when their townscollided. And I did leave out one thing..."Hello? Anyone out there? I really need help." Squidward said inside thenet in Dib's lab, weakly."Be quiet." Gaz sneeped outside."Ok."------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note: Sorry for Squid fans the last part. Anyway I won't do asqueal 'cause we're gonna see the thing Zim sees in my fanfic NicktoonsUnite 4. So, hang on tight. Please R&R NO FLAMES I worked hard on thisfor days! School sucks.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment