Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting

My first fanfic!!I put my own Titans character.Tell me what you think and enjoy it!!

Chapter 1 - Meeting

Chapter 1 - Meeting






The Teen Titans are a group of five singular teenagers. They rescue the people from the villians,monters,etc.The leader of the group is Robin.The second one is Starfire.The thirth is Raven,Cyborg and Beast Boy.They live in a giant T on an island,next to the city.

This day have been very boring because there are no crimes to solve,no robberies to stop and no villians to fight.Cy and BB are playing their usually videogame and arguing with the eachother.Raven is in the main room too,reading and meditating.Robin is watching his friends playing.Stafire is in her room,sleeping because the last night they had to be awaken to find a robber who escaped from the jail.

She was in her bed dreaming about her friends.



-----Star's dream----

They were at the park playing soccer.She was sitting under a tree,she seems sad.Then,in the middle of the game,Robin saw her.

Robin -Star,want to play?

Star -Sure

But when she sat up,the whole world came black,leaving her alone

Star - Is anyone there?

Voice -Yes I am

Star-Who are you?

Voice-That's not important

Star-What do you want from me?

Voice-Ohh nothing..just you

Star-Why?What do you want?Who are you?

Then a shadow with a form of a person came from the nothing and threw her onto the floor.The shadow had something.It threw it with force to her.

Star-What AAAHHH!!!

She woke up,she was sweating.She looked aroud her room to see if there was any person there.There wasn't.

~.With the Titans.~

They were doing their usually things but then they heard a scream.

Star-AAAHHH!!!

BB-What was that?

Robin-It was Starfire!

They all started running in the hallway.Then,they arrived at Star's room.Robin opened the door.

Robin-Star what hapenned?

Star-I…had a nightmare” (Sitting up)

Cy-And what it was about?

Star-Well.. I was with you in the park and then all the world came black and a strage person said me that it wants someone.It looked like a girl, and then she threw me something.

Raven-Oh..weird.I think we're going toleave you alone.(taking BB and Cy out.Robin stood there loking at her,concerned.She was looking down at her bed)

Robin-Star,are you ok?

Star-Yes,everything is fine.Why you're asking me this question?

Robin-Because you were acting like this some time ago.There's something bothering you?

Star-I..i don't know

Robin-Well remember that I'm here if you want tell me anything,ok?

Star-Ok(giving to him a sad smile).He left her room,leaving her alone.

Star-If I can tell him my feelings about me,why I can't tell him my feelings about him?Starfire thought to herself.

One hour later the alarm went off and they watched the giant computer screen with a little red spot.

Robin-Report!.He said that entering in the main room

Cy-We have a trouble in the center

BB-Who is now? (Looking tired.)

Cy-Cinderblock

Robin-Titans go!

Five minutes later they arrived to the center.

Raven-Where's the problem?

They looked in the direccion of Cinderblock, but when they saw him he was very weakly and hurt,getting out of an alley.

BB-I think that we missed something

Then a white bolt came from the alley and knocked out Cinderblock.They were with eyes widened and open mouths.A girl with white mini skirt of pleats,a white top,white boots,two armbands on her wrists with a red jewel on each one and a collar with the same jewel,brown hear with blond locks and very darker brown eyes went out of the alley with a white bolt in her hand.

Nicole-What,never saw a superhero?” (Putting the bolt off)

Raven-Well,I think there's a new problem

BB-Who…who are you?(recovering from the shock)

Nicole-I'm Nicole, you can call me Nicky.And you are….

Robin-The Teen Titans.I'm Robin,the leader of the group.She's Raven,Beast Boy,Cyborg and Starfire.

Nicole-Hi nice to meet you.

Cy-Where do you from?

Nicole-From a place far away.Let's call it another dimension.It's very similar to your planet.” (Looking around)

Star pass trough her friends and she looked at Nicole with big eyes.

Star-How did you came here,what's your favourite color and do you want to be my friend?!?

Nicole-By a portal,white and..sure

Star-Ow welcome new friend!!!She hugged Nicky and then she let her go

Nicky-Thanks

BB-And tell me,where do you live?

Nicky-Well I came here two hours ago and then I met with that block of stone and I defeated it.I wanted to know new places and new people so left my house to do it.

Robin-I see…so what powers you have?

Nicky-I can shoot white strongers bolts,fly,marcial arts,thelepathy,theletransportacion and my secret power.

BB-What is,what is!!!!(Looking very entusiasmed)

Nicky-Umm…is a resplandecent white band.It helps me when I need it or when I want it.Its name is Clow.

Cy-Can we see it?

Nicky-Yeah,sure why not?

Then her jewels started to shine with white light and a resplandecent band came from them.It started to swing next to her.

BB-How did you do that!!(surprised)

Nicky-These jewels are portals to my mind.Clow always spends its time on there.

Cy-What it does?

Nicky-It heals anyone,helps me with my powers and it's a very good friend.

Clow started to go nex to Cyborg,it smelled him and did the same with Beast Boy.

BB-It's like a dog

Nicky-Yes I know.It always want to know the other people

Suddenly,Clow started to smell Raven,Robin and Starfire.They didn't liked it but Star started to giggle when Clow smelled her.Then,it leaves her and went next to Nicky,who was waiting for it.

Nicky-Don't do it again.Sorry, she's is acostumbrated to do that.

Rae-She?

Nicky-Yeah,I treat her like a girl

Star-Do you want to come to my home?She asked,waiting a yes

Nicky-If you want it,I'd like

Star-Perfect!!

They came back to the tower,and Star offered herself to show the tower to Nicole.

Star-This is the main room,where we play videogames,watch TV or see if there is any misions.Passing trough that door is the kitchen,where we eat breakfast,luch and dinner.

Nicky-Your house is amazing!.I have a very VERY big one but it's a castle,you know,without this things.

Star-Do you live in a castle?You are a princess?Asking it knowing that she's a princess too

Nicky-Me and my mouth”.She thought to herself. Yes but I don't want to touch that theme.There's more to see?

Star-Yes!Here are the bedrooms”.They walked a little bit near them.Here is Beast Boy's bedroom”.They walked another bit.Here's Raven's room…

They walked along the hallway with Star showing to Nicole the Titan's room.They stopped in front of her own room.

Star-And this is my own room”.Looking a little sad.

Nicky-Star,there's something wrong?

Star-No! everything is fine with you here

Nicky-Oh good.I though that you were sad,you know..

Star-Thank you for your attencion,but don't worry I am fine

Nicky-Good.What's there?Pointing at the gym

Star-The gym is there.All of us train there.

Nicky-And that door?Pointing at the roof door

Star-That is the roof door

Nicky-Can we go there?

Star-Sure!

They passed trough the door and saw the sunset.The sky was beautiful,it have red,orange and yellow colours on the orizon.

Nicky-How nice!”She loved the sunsets like that one

Star-I always come here with Robin to see the sunset.I like it

Nicky-Yeah you like see the sunset and Robin

Star-WHAT??Blushing in a deep red

Nicky-It's obvius Star.You blushed when you said his name.Tell me,you have a crush on him?

Star-Umm….well…yes”Doubting if she really had to say that

Nicky-I understand you.Trust in me,I'll never gonna say that,it's a secret between us ok?

Star-Ok,but please swear it”now lightly blushing

Nicky- I promise.

They walked inside the tower smiling at eachother.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Teen_Titans_Lover on January 14, 2006, 4:22:10 PM

Teen_Titans_Lover on
Teen_Titans_Loverhmmm are the bolts like starfire's or like lightning?

wolfgirl98 on November 24, 2005, 12:00:03 PM

wolfgirl98 on
wolfgirl98that was long but very good!!!!