Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Nightmare

My first fanfic!!I put my own Titans character.Tell me what you think and enjoy it!!

Chapter 2 - Nightmare

Chapter 2 - Nightmare


It was night now.The Titans were already to sleep.Nicole had to sleep in Star's room because she hadn't got one.Star put her pijamas on.It was a yellow trouser with two baby cats playing and a yellow top with a little cat looking very inocently.Nicole puts her pijama on too.It was a pink mini short and a pink t shirt with the words ~Very sweet girl~ on her chest.Nicky and Star were sleeping,but Star was having another nightmare.

**Star's nightmare**

She was alone,in the darkness.She heard a strange sound and turned to it,but there was nothing.She heard another sound and turned to it and she saw a black figure,it seems like a girl.She made some steps forward and the shadow disappeared.She was scared.Then she felt a horrible pain on her back and she fell onto the floor.Who are you? She asked very weakly as she started to get up.Then, feeling her entire body shaking, she asked again.Who are-AAHHH!!!.She felt like something hit her in the right arm and the stomach.She looked down at her body, she was bleeding.Noooo!!!

She woke up.She was in the floor,someone was next to her and it was shouting her name.

Nicky-Star,Star wake up!!Starfire!!

Star-What….what happened? She asked looking around her room

Nicky-You were screaming and then you fell onto the floor. Are you ok?

Star-I-I think so…

The other Titans heard her screaming too,so they went to her room.Robin enter first,with the others following him.All of they were in their night clothes.

Robin-Starfire!!You're ok?

Rae-What happened here?

Nicky-Um,well… she had a nightmare,but she's ok.

BB-Another nightmare?

Cy-Are you sure that you're ok?I mean,the others nights you had a nightmare too.

Star-Yes friends,I'm sure.Please do not worry any longer for me and go back to sleep.

Robin-You will be fine?

Star-Yes friend Robin,I will.”She said that sitting up

Rae-Ok,people go back to sleep

Raven closed the door behind her with the others outside of Star's room.Nicole looked to the door then to Starfire.She seems with a face of What was that?

Nicole-Starfire,please tell me,what happened?

Star-It was a simple nightmare” trying to lie

Nicky-Star,you can trust in me.Now,tell me

Star-Ok….I was alone in the darkness,and then something hit me on the back, the right arm and the stomach.I was bleeding and because of that,I screamed.

Nicky-Oh…ok.Go back to sleep,it's too late.

Star-Fine.Good night Nicky

Nicky-Night Star

And then,they went to sleep.It was day now.Robin always is the first to wake up,so he did it at 6.00 am.Then Raven woke up,Cyborg,Starfire and BB.Nicole was still sleeping.It was 10.04 am so Star went to wake up her.

Star-Nicole,Nicole..wake up”She said that touching her shoulder with a soft voice.

Nicky-Uhh?

Star-You were sleeping.It's 10.06 am

Nicky-Aah!It's too late!And I didn't ate the breakfast!

Star-Oh don't worry for that.We have all the day.

Nicky-All the day?You don't have to do any misions? She said that as she was dressing herself

Star-Acording to Cyborg,I think that we haven't got them.

Nicky-Good.

They went into the main room where their friends were playing,watching TV or meditating.Nicky ate her breakfast and sat down on the couch,next to Robin.who was very bored.

Nicky-Y como ha estado tu día? El mío esta aburridísimo.

Robin-What??

Cy and BB paused their videogame.

BB-You can speak spanish?

Cy-Like Mas y Menos?

She nodded slightly.

Nicky-Yes but it's not important.I thought that you know some spanish

BB and Cy started their videogame again and Robin watched at the two playing.

Nicole started to think where was Raven.She used her telephathy to see where she was.

Raven?”

Who are you?

I'm Nicole,don't worry

How you came here?

I can use telephathy powers, do you remember?

Yes.Well…it's pretty nice to know that you can use telephathy with me

Haha!Thank you

Your welcome

Ok,see ya later.

Bye.

And after that,she broke contact with Raven.Star came to the main room.

Star-Want someone go with me to mall?

Nicky-Yes!!

They went to the mall.They were looking at some formal clothes and uniformals.They were buying a lot of clothes.

Nicky-That's pretty!!She pointed a mini-mini skirt made of jean.

Star-I think that it's too short but it's pretty too.

Nicky-You have to change your look

Star-Do you think that?

Nicky-Yeah,it'll be very good to you.”And then she whispered.And for Robin..

Star started to giggle at that words.They entered to the shop an started to look some jeans.The seller came behind them and started to talking.

Seller-Do you like this?

Star-Yes.How much is this?

Seller-$55.00

Star-I would like to buy it.

Nicky-So?Take it”.Star gave at the girl the money and she took the jean.

Star-And what about you? Looking at Nicky

Nicky-I'm going to buy this skirt” Pointing at the skirt that they saw before.

Seller-Thank you very much.

Nicky-Well,(looking at her watch)we must go.We were in the mall like 4 hours or more.It's 7.30.

But when they were leaving the shop,the wall nex to them exploded sending them onto the floor.Nicky sat up first.

Nicky-What was that?

Star-(sitting up)I don't know

A person emerge from the rests and started to walk towards them.

Nicky-Uh oh….

~With the Titans~

Robin was on his room working at his computer.Cyborg and BB were finishing their 5th videogame and Raven was in her room,reading a novel.But then,the alarm went off and they came to the main room.

Raven-What's the problem now?

Cy-It look like someone is attacking the mall.

BB-Star and Nicky are in the mall!

Robin-Hurry.Titans go! And they went to the mall.

.~With the girls~.

Nicky charged her bolts to the person and Star did the same but in the air.

Star-Friends! She shouted as her friends arrived to the scene.

Nicky-Yyyaaa!!! She shouted as she threw a bolt at the figure.It fell backward and sat up.Robin threw his discs and Cyborg shooted his canon laser.Raven threw a big piece of glass and it broke on the figure in thousands of pieces,then Beast Boy transformed into a rhino and he tried to impact the person but he couldn't.He passed right trough it, and he crashed onto a wall.The others looked in surprise at the person and Star shooted a starbolt,this time she could touch it.It fell to the floor and when Nicky jumped in the air to kick it on the face,it disappeared.

BB-(recovering from the clash)Who was this guy? Rubbering his head.

Nicky-I ..i don't know.But it seems so familiar…” Looking at the floor where the person was lying.

Robin:-What do you mean?

Nicky:-Nothing.Just I thought that…” But she was interrupted by Cyborg,who was very hungry.

Cy:-Well guys it's time to dinner.We're gonna eat meat!!!

BB:-Noo!Tofu is better than that meat man!!

Cy:-No way.We're gonna eat meat,like it or not!

The Titans went to the tower,they ate their food and went to sleep.Star was having a strange dream again.

~-Star's dream-~

She was in the main room.Her friends were at the kitchen eating.Nicole and Robin weren't there.She was curious that day.She went to Robin's room to see if he was ok,but when she opened the door she saw that Nicole was lying on the floor,unconsious.She entered to the room runing forward her friend.

Star:-Nicole, Nicole!!!Wake up friend please!!

She didn't response.Star checked her pulse,she was barely breathing.

Star:-Please wake up!!

Nicky:-S-star,don't w-worry f-for me p-please.Go and find Robin, he's v-very bad.

Star:-Where is he? Looking very concerned at her friens who was lying in her arms.

Nicky:-He's, he is….” She couldn't finish her words, she was gone.

Star:-Noo!! She started to cry letting her friend on the floor, but then she heard a sob behind them.

Star:-Robin,is it you? Wipping the tears from her face.

She made some steps forward, only to find nothing.

Star:-Where….” But before she could say something,she heard screams coming from the main room.She ran through the hallway but whe she arrived to the main room,she found her friends lying on the floor.She couldn't feel anything,just sadness.She fell on her knees and started to cry.She woke up,sweating.She looked around to see if she was in the main room,but she was in her room,on her bed.

Star:-I'm going to drink a glass of water” She thought to herself

Nicky:-Another nightmare uh?” Turning to Star.

Star:-Yes. I don't know why I am having them.

Nicky:-Maybe I can help you.

Star:-How?

Nicole's jewels started to shine with white light and Clow came from them.

Star:-What you are going to do?

Nicky:(ignoring her question)-Put this around your head” Taking Clow in her hands and giving it to Star.

Star:-Ok but,what you're…” She was interrupted.

Nicky:-Just follow me.Put it on your head and close your eyes,please.

Star did what Nicky said.Then she heard Nicole's voice in her head and she told her that she shouldn't say and think anything.Then,she opened her eyes and saw Nicky with her head hided in her hands.Clow left her and started to swing around Nicole's head.

Star:-Nicky,please tell me,what's wrong?

Nicky:-Yo-you.

Star:-What's wrong with me?

Nicky:Do you remember the shadow?Well…it was…me.

Star:-WHAT?” Rising a bit her voice.

Nicky:-No! No that bad.It's a spirit and it takes my form to see you in your dreams.It wants to hurt you, and I don't know why.

Star:-Can you do something with this spirit?

Nicky:-Yes but not yet. I have to know why it wants to hurt you.

Star:-Ohh thak you very much friend!!

Nicky:-Shh! Don't make any sound if you don't want to wake up the others.Now,go to sleep; it's 4.11.Night Star.” And they fell asleep.





Hi!I'm very sory because maybe this story has too many errors(I don't speak english,but I learned a lot of it). I'll finish it soon.Please,tell me what you think and give me some ideas!!

~Sabri~


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolfgirl98 on November 24, 2005, 12:14:39 PM

wolfgirl98 on
wolfgirl98thats good but could you add speedy mas y menos bumblebee and aqualad in it too