Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A False Friend

My first fanfic!!I put my own Titans character.Tell me what you think and enjoy it!!

Chapter 3 - A False Friend

Chapter 3 - A False Friend


The next morning all of them were awake in the main room.It was 6.00 am.

Nicky:-What's up?” Looking very tired and rubbing the back of her head.

Robin:-We have a problem on the east coast.

Raven:-Who's the stupid now?” Very hungry because she was to be awake at that hour.

Cyborg:-It looks that it's Overload.

Robin:-Titans go!” As he shouted that they went out of the tower but Nicole didn't. Starfire stood there.

Star:-Aren't you coming?

Nicky:-I can't. I don't belong to this team, I can't fight with them” She said sitting on the couch with a sad voice. Just go”. Star nodded slightly and left the tower.

The Titans arrived at the city and saw Overload stealing energy from a radio station, but a black bolt came from nothing and it absorved Overload's energy and Overload fell to the floor in the form of a chip.

BB:-Dude, I think that we're having too much help.

Robin:-Cyborg, Beast Boy take Overload to the jail.Raven, Star and I gonna see who was that person.

Cy:-Right.” And they took Overload.The others went to the other street, where the bolt was from.They saw a girl running, escaping from them.

Raven:-We have to chase her?

Robin:-I think so.” And they started to go after her.They were running for a while,but Raven was tired so she teletransported herself infront of the girl, letting her friends get closer.But when Raven looked at the girl she gasped.Her friends did the same.She was Nicole except for the fact that she had got a black outfit not white.She looked devil in that moment.

Robin:-Ni…Nicole?” He asked very confused.

Nicole:-What?” She said looking at him with a disgusted look.

Star:-You said that you couldn't come with us.

Nicole:-Oh really? I don't care what I said.” (looking angry)

Robin:-What's the matter with you? (raising an eyebrow)

At that moment, Raven was trying to get in in Nicole's mind.

Nicole?Nicole?.Are you there?. She never answered, but Raven could saw some images that made her understand the situation.She got off of Nicole's mind and stared with surprise at her. Nicole was staring at her too, knowing that she had been in her mind and looking at her with an angry face.

Star:-Are you ok Raven? (noticing that her friend was mentally in another part)

Raven:-No…She's not Nicole...get away from her.

Robin:-What do you mean?

Raven:-She's dangerous, Robin.” Raven said that flying faster to her friends but, before they could leave, Nicole said something.

Nicole:-I see that you figured out who I am, but not for long time”.She threw a powerful black bolt at Raven but she dodged it.

Robin:-Who are you? He asked getting angry, knowing that a friend never would do that.

Nicole:-It's not important”. Starfire remembered that frase.The girl in her dreams said it.She wanted to attack her, but she couldn't.She had the appearance of her friend.She went back to the reality when Robin shouted her name.

Robin:-Starfire, watch out!! . She barely dodged the bolt that was coming to her.Raven took a big piece of cement and she threw it to the girl but she dodged it.Robin threw at her a bird-a-rang and two icy-discs.The girl dodged everything except one icy-disc so she was stuck to the cement.she tried to get herself free but she couldn't.Star was about to throw at her a starbolt,but the girl looked at her with a big rage so she got scared a little and when she did it, the girl dissapeared.

Star:-I….i can't believe it.

Robin:-Don't kick yourself for not attacking her,Star.

Raven:-Yeah, she wasn't Nicole.

Star:-But,so…who was her?

Raven:-I don't know but I'm sure that she isn't Nicole…at all.

Robin:-How do you know?

Raven:-I used telephathy with her.She didn't answer but I saw images that made me believe it.

Star:-And what them were about?

Raven:-I don't remember very good, she erased them but I saw in her evil…too much evil, and believe it or not, she's…Nicole” Her friends didn't say nothing but stared at her in disbelief.

Star:-How…

Raven:-I don't know but let's get home to ask her.” And with that they went to find the other Titans.They were leaving Overload in the jail and they told the whole story to them.They couldn't believe it, but was the truth.They arrived at the tower and saw Nicole lying on the couch, sleeping. Star flew toward her and she woke up.

Star:-Nicole wake up

Nicole:-Uh?. Ah, what do you want?” She asked rubbing her eyes

Robin:-We have to talk.

Nicole:-About what? (sitting up)

Raven:-You.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolfgirl98 on November 24, 2005, 12:12:15 PM

wolfgirl98 on
wolfgirl98that was very good!!!!!