Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Enemy

My first fanfic!!I put my own Titans character.Tell me what you think and enjoy it!!

Chapter 4 - Enemy

Chapter 4 - Enemy


Nicky:-What's wrong with me?

Star:-We saw you in the city and you tried to attack us.

Robin:-You almost hurt Raven and Star

Nicky:-But I were here all the time.Why you don't believe me?!?

Star:-But you and her was the same person” Nicole looked at her in horror, and then she asked

Nicky:-How…how she looked? (trying to hide the worryness)

Robin:-Well, she looked the same but she had a black outfit

Raven:-She didn't acted like you but I got in her mind and I found…” Raven couldn't finish her sentence, she was interrupted.

Nicky:-I know what you're talking about…I have to say the truth…I lied to you.

Cy:-What?!?

Nicky:-I didn't came heer to meet new places and people, I came here to cath my…let's call her my sister.

BB:-Your sister?! That person was your sister?!?

Nicky:-No! She's me but..she's my bad side, not me.

BB:-Ahh…didn't understood.

Nicky:-I need to get her back. Ifi I don't, she will destroy everything.

Robin:-We can stop her.

Nicky:-No Robin! You can't. She has got my powers too and all of my bad feelings and with that she can hurt you vary badly.

Star:-But…

Nicky:-No Star. This is my own battle. I have to find her.” Nicole picked out Clow of her mind.

Nicky:-I must go.

Star:-No! please,let us help you

Nicky:-Ok but don't forget that I warned you.” Then she closed her eyes and they disappeared.They went to the pier 25, where Nicole's bad side was.

BB:-Where we are? (lookin a little confused)

Nicky:-I teletransported you.We are on the pier 25.There” She pointed at an abandoned wharehouse.They went inside.All was darker, except for a little light the was in the middle of the building.

Nicky:-Be quite.Don't make any sound” She said as steps were heard at the far corner right to Robin.

Robin:-She's there” He said as he took out his bo-staff.All of them were ready to fight but the girl appeared infront of Nicky.

Nicky:-You” She said with an angered face and she charged to her.

Nicole:-What,you're scared of me?

Nicky:-Why should I?

Nicole:-You're gonna see why” And she charged to Nicky a powerful blackbolt and Nicky dodged it.

Robin:-Titans go!

Nicole:-I'm not going to let you bother me again” She said as she threw a bolt Robin.He dodged it but he was hit in the back by another.

Robin:-Aahh!!

Star:-Robin!! She flew to him and helped him to get up.Raven took a big piece of metal.

Raven:-Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!! The girl disppeared under the metal before it could hit her.She appeared infront of Raven.

Nicole:-You thought that you can beat me like that? She said and she hit Raven right on the face.Raven fell to the floor and Nicole(bad side) threw to her a bolt with rage.

Raven:-AAAHH!!! Raven shouted before she fell unconcius.She threw one to Cyborg, causing him to fell onconcius too.

BB:-Raven!! He ran towards her.

BB:-Rae,are you ok? She didn't response. Raven..AAHH!!! Nicole(bad) threw at him a bolt and it knocked out him.Robin saw this and he ran right to her and he gave her a kick on the back.She fell to the floor and Robin threw at her a bomb but she disappeared again.He looked down where she was lying.

Robin:-Damn” He said in an angered voice.

Nicole(bad):-What?Missed me? She said sarcastically as she appeared behind him.When Robin turned to see her, she threw at him a dangeruos bolt, making him fall onto the hard floor.

Nicole(bad):-How could you think that you could beat me? She said as she charged a big bolt at him.

Robin:-No…” He said very weakly

Nicole(b):-Goodbye” But before she could threw it to him, Star shooted a several starbolt to her hand and Nicole took it, trying to make the pain disappear.

Nicole(b):-What the-

Star:-Don't ever touch him.

Nicole(b):-And what you're going to do if I do?

Star:-I'll make you regret it.” And she charged a starbolt.Nicole(b) did the same too.

Nicole(b):-We'll see that” And they shooted a chain of several bolts to the eachother.After that 5 seconds Star didn't heard anything so she went to see if her friend were ok.But she found Nicole(good)lying on the floor.She didn't know why but she was there.It remembered her something.My nightmare” she thought and then she saw Robin almost concius.She heard a sob behind her and saw Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg on the floor.

Nicole(b):-Maybe this reminds you something” She said with a evily smirk on her face.

Star:-Why you're doing this? A small tear ran down her face

Nicole(b):-I'm just bothering my sister and I'll destroy everything she cares about”

Star:-Why? She asked softly

Nicole(b):-None on your business” She charged a blackbolt at her and shooted it but, Nicole(g) destroyed it.She was awake now.

Nicole(g):-If you want to fight, it'll be with me” (with a whitebolt on her hand).Nicole(b) got very angry and shoote at her a big line of her strongest blackbolts, but Nicole(g) was being protected by Clow.Nicole(g) was starting to charge a VERY big and powerful whitebolt and when the other Nicole saw this, she started to shoot at her more blackbolts but Clow never woul let her owner get hurt.Star was there, stoned.

Nicole(g):-You tried to destroy me and my friends…and you will pay for that” she said as her whitebolt was turning bigger than it was.

Nicole(b):-Noo! She shouted as she was shooting more blackbolts but they didn't anything to her.

Nicole(g):-Star wake up the others and get them out of here

Star:-Yes but you will be…

Nicole(g):-Just do it!!! . Star flew to the three Titans and they went out from the wharehouse.The, she flew to Robin.

Star:-Robin!Robin!We need to get out!Wake up, please!

Robin:-What…what happened?

Star:-Nicole is fighting her sister! It's dangerous to be here! She told me that we must go!

Starfire took Robin's arm to help him to get up but they heard Nicole's scream.They turned to her and Robin stared at her in surprise.Nicole couldn't support the power in her hands.

Nicole(g):-Get out of here!! . She couldn't support it anymore.

Nicole(g):-AAAHHHH!!!! And she threw the giant whitebolt at her sister, who screamed in a very loud tone.The white light envolved the two sisters, Robin and Star saw it coming, so Star hugged Robin covering him, trying to protect him.

Star:-AAHHH!! She screamed loudly as she felt the pain on her back and then on her entire body.The other Titans were outside of the building and they heard the screams but they couldn't get in because Nicole's power was blocking the entrance.Then, the big shining faded into a little shining around Nicole's body, who was lying on the floor.Nicole's sister was standing there, infront of Nicole.She was looking at her in rage.

Nicole:-I will get revenge, I promise” And she faded into a black light and went into Nicole's jewels.Robin was staring at Nicole but then, he felt Starfire's body falling to the floor.

Robin:-Starfire!! He yelled and he took her before she could fall.

Robin:-Starfire!! He yelled again. No answer.No,please,no! Starfire!

Nicole:-Robin stop” Nicole said walking towards them. I told her that you had to leave but she didn't what I said.

Robin:-Yes she did! I was only who didn't. It's all my fault! (still holding Star in his arms)

Nicole:-Stop yelling at yourself please! She'll be alright, don't worry.

Robin:-Really? (recovering hopes)

Nicole:-Yes but…

Robin:-But what?

Nicole:-It'll take a bit of time. I used a bit of my powers, but the explosion was enormous. She's hurt but she'll be alright.

The other Titans came into the wharehouse towards the guys.

BB:-Dude! What was that?!?

Cy:-That was huge! Do ya did it?

Rae:-What happened here? And…your sister?

Nicole:-1.That were my powers, 2.Yeah, I did it and 3.She's inside of me again.Remember that she's my bad side.

BB:-Yeah, but what happened to Star? (looking at Starthat was lying in Robin's arms)

Nicole:-Well, the explosion hurt her, but she'll be alright.Now let's go back to the tower, I need to rest.

Titans:-Right” They said in unison.







Well, here's chapter 4. C'mon people give me some coments!!!




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolfgirl98 on November 24, 2005, 12:20:17 PM

wolfgirl98 on
wolfgirl98wow totally great !!! ^_^