Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - New Titan, new love

My first fanfic!!I put my own Titans character.Tell me what you think and enjoy it!!

Chapter 5 - New Titan, new love

Chapter 5 - New Titan, new love


The Titans and Nicole went back to the tower. The next day, Starfire was sleeping in her bed and Robin went to her room to see if she was ok; but, in the hallway, he saw Nicole coming to Star's room too.

Nicole:-You came here to see Star, right?

Robin:-Well, yeah

Nicole:-Me too. If that is the case, I'll going to leave you

Robin:-Wait! Nicole, I was thinking about this and…would you like to be a part of the team?

Nicole:-You're kidding me no?

Robin:-No” Nicole looked at him with a big smile on her face. Robin gave her the comunicator.

Nicole:-Ohh thank you very much!!! And she hugged him. Go and see Star, I'm going to leave you two alone” And she winked at him. He slightly blushed.

Robin:-O-ok” And he went into Star's room. She was looking at her ceiling.

Robin:-Getting better?

Star:-Yes

Robin:-You shouldn't have to did that

Star:-What?

Robin:-Endanger yourself. You could got yourself hurt. I wouldn't know how to take it, I …” But Star put her finger onto his mouth.

Star:-Robin, I did it to not get you hurt. I care very much about you and I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. I…I love you” Robin was shoked but he hugged Star and they stood like that for a while.

Robin:-I love you too, Star. No matter what happen” And he pulled her away and kissed her. She kissed him back. Nicole was looking at them from the open door.

Nicole:-How sweet! They saw her and broke apart blushing.

Nicole:-Upss! Did I said that? Sorry, continue.” And she walked away. Robin and Star looked at eachother in confusion and then, they kissed again.





Well that was the end of the 1th part. I hope you enjoyed. Coments?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment