Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prolouge

Will embarks on a dangerous quest to find out about his father who he thought dead. He also plans to find out the history of Garin, the forsaken rider who was stolen from everything he loved and now lives, ageless, under the power of the strongest rider.

Chapter 0 - Prolouge

Chapter 0 - Prolouge
Dragons of Dominica
Prolouge:
Garin ran through the ferns, his crossbow loaded and ready for his foe. The dragon swooped, picking him up with its long talons. Garin let out a painful yelp as its talons dug into his flesh. The dragon's rider looked down at Garin through its black coat. Garin lifted his crossbow and aimed it at the dragons heart. The arrow flicked out of the crossbow string and inserted itself inbetween the dragon's scales. It had pierced the heart and was lodged in there, no hope of removing it. The dragon let out a horrible screech and tumbled towards the ground. As it fell to its death its black talons let go of Garin, trying to regain flight. Garin fell through the air, hitting trees on his way down. He hit the ground, the wind knocked out of him. He was struggling to move although he managed to push himself onto his feet. He saw the dragon hit the ground not far away. There was a large thud noise as the blue dragon hit, sending dust everywhere. Garin realised that when the dragon had dropped him he must have let go of his crossbow. The rider was still alive, to Garin's dissapointment. It slid off the dragons's back and took its black-wood staff which had a large dark purple gem on it. It limped its way over to Garin who was just about to collapse. Garin tried to run but the beast had filled him with so much fear that he was glued to the spot. It raised its staff to Garin's forehead, sending lines of black on his face, placing tatoos on his face. Garin fell to his knees as the beast hit him in the face with its staff. It placed its long, boney finger to Garins head. Garin's eyes closed and snapped open fast but this time instead of his caring blue eyes the beast met with black eyes thus turning Garin against what he had sworn to his dying father and just born son he would do. He had been turned into one of them. The beasts life force was drained in doing this and it collapsed, leaving nothing but a pile of dust and a black robe.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

surf424 on February 27, 2007, 4:31:04 PM

surf424 on
surf424hmmm, i seem to remember this from school

night_elf_girl on November 10, 2006, 1:15:58 PM

night_elf_girl on
night_elf_girlthank you :)
 

artyfowl on November 10, 2006, 7:50:02 AM

artyfowl on
artyfowlwow that was really good!