Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The egg

Will embarks on a dangerous quest to find out about his father who he thought dead. He also plans to find out the history of Garin, the forsaken rider who was stolen from everything he loved and now lives, ageless, under the power of the strongest rider.

Chapter 2 - The egg

Chapter 2 - The egg
Chapter two: The egg.
two days later.
Will woke up to the sound of something hard cracking. He looked to the goblet of warm water which he had placed the egg in and saw it hatching. Will fell out of his bed with a painful groan. He picked himself up and looked at the small horn whic had poked through the shell of the egg. He lifted the egg out and began peeling away the shell. He met with a gold dragon. Will droped the dragon in fear. It spread its wings and glided over to Will's bed. Will held out his hand and the dragon nudged it. Will grinned. He went to the storage room and took five large strips of meat. He tore them up into small pieces and offered them to the small dragon. It snapped them up and let out a small burp like sound. Will laughed. He held his arm out and the dragon leapt onto it. He fed it more meat and watched it gobble the meat down. Will sat it down on his bed and went back to sleep. Will woke to the sound of a scream. It was Daidry. Will leapt up and realised the dragon was gone. He ran into Daidry's quarters and saw her standing on her bed, the dragon at her feet, screeching. Will ran and grabbed the dragon, holding its small mouth closed with his hand. He ran back out as the screems seaced. Will put the dragon back on his bed and sighed. It was around three feet tall now and more then capable of making a nasty bite. He looked at the dragon wich was swaying its head side to side. He whistled, ordering it to follow him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment