Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Quest

Will embarks on a dangerous quest to find out about his father who he thought dead. He also plans to find out the history of Garin, the forsaken rider who was stolen from everything he loved and now lives, ageless, under the power of the strongest rider.

Chapter 4 - The Quest

Chapter 4 - The Quest
Chapter four: The Quest.
where we left off. Will decided to avoid the forest. He cantered down the hill, leaping over rushing rivers and logs which got in their path. He watched the dragon flying right beside him. He pulled a strip of meat from his pouch which was tied to his belt and threw it to the dragon who caught it with its long, sharp teeth and gobbled it down rather quickly. Will stoped at a forrest, no large dragon could find them here. He unstraped his legs and slid of the horse. Will took off his gold helmet and placed it on the ground. He brushed his hand through his blonde hair. He had to stop for the night. He layed down in the grass, the dragon layed on him, moving up and down as Will breathed. His sight grew dim and his head grew heavy. He nodded off to sleep. Will woke, the dragon playing with his face using its claws. Will sat up, the dragon leapt onto his legs. Will noticed that it couldn't really sit on him any more as it had grown to be around two meters tall and three meters long. Will stood up and the dragon moved for him. Will placed his hand on Sisilier's forehead and unclipt the head armor. He removed the saddle and reins and slaped the horse on the rump "Go, go back to the castle." he said, as the horse galloped away. Will turned as the dagon nudged his shoulder with the horn on its nose. Will smiled and put the blue head armour on it. He then placed the sadle on its back where the spikes ended. He slid under the dragon and tied up the two straps which held the saddle on. He slid out from underneath the dragon and picked up his helmet. He pulled it onto his head and hopped onto the dragon, straping his legs in. He leaned foreward, placing the bitt in the dragon's mouth. He did up the little chains and held onto the leather reins. He gently smacked the dragon on the shoulder. The dragon leapt into the air, spreading its wings. Will shouted out in pure delight as they sored through the air. He looked at the dragon "do you have a name?" he asked. The dragon nodded its head "and what might that be?" he asked, the dragon landed. It walked along the ground untill it came to a nice patch of grass. It dug letters in the grass, ripping away chunks of it at a time. Will looked down at the writing "Alsbeth?" he asked. The dragon nodded again "so you're a girl?" he asked her, quite surprsed. The dragon nodded again. Will raised his hand and then lowered it quite fast, hitting Alsbeth's scales, telling her to take flight again. Alsbeth spread her wings and propelled herself into the air.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

night_elf_girl on November 10, 2006, 5:51:10 AM

night_elf_girl on
night_elf_girlhe he. Aslbeth is named after my friend beth. als-beth kinda like all's-beth