Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kuro’s Morning Madness

Okay, this is like the other one, but different. This has my OC in it and couple of sentences are changed. Comments would be grateful, please!^^ Thank you!^^

Chapter 1 - Kuro’s Morning Madness

Chapter 1 - Kuro’s Morning Madness
Captain Kuro lie in his cabin, fast asleep, curled up like the kitty he was, the waves of the sea slowly rocking the ship back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...
Kuro's sharp eyes bolted open suddenly. “JANGO!!” he screamed, closing his eyes and clearing his head. “JAAAANGO!!”
Jango raced in..well, more like moonwalked in..in that special way of his, holding his hat on his head with a gloved hand. “Hai, Kuro-sama?” he asked to leader of the Kuroneko pirates.
“Puke bucket, please..” choked the dark-haired captain, holding a hand over his mouth. Jango, with the speed of something...that moves...moderatly..fast...a stoat!..grabbed a crude-looking bucket and brought it over to his captain. Kuro proptly grabbed the bucket and proceeded to vomit -- although, it sounded much more like a cat coughing up a rather large hairball. Nagase thought while sitting in the crows nest and while covering her mouth, “Now I think I’m going to puke just by hearing that.”
“Arigatou, Jango..” muttered the captain when he finished, and shoved the bucket back to Jango. Jango promptly took the bucket back and tossed the contents out the window of the captain’s quarters -- SOMEONE would mop it up..or slip in it. Either would be good.
“You’re welcome, Captain Kuro-sama!” no sooner had the hypnotist said these words, when a massive, metal claw was pointed right to his throat -- Kuro had sat up, and put his gloves on.
“Jango? WHAT have I told you about calling me that?” growled Kuro, glaring in Jango’s direction.
“Ano...Ano...To..stop?” Jango asked, hoping it was the right answer.
“YES.” hissed Kuro, moving his claw away from Jango’s throat.
Jango rubbed his throat and gave a quick sigh of relief. “Kuro-sama? May I call you that?”
“Hai.” responded the captain, searching for his spectacles -- which were sitting on his forehead.
“Kuro-sama, why can we not call you captain? Every ship needs a captain, and you have the captain jacket.”
“I don’t want any of you calling me captain, because I hate you all and will kill you in your sleep.” Kuro snarled, his glasses falling down to his nose. He pushed them up with the palm of his hand. Nagase said to herself with her right eye twiching, “Charming. Real charming. Not.”
Jango sniffled,
“Oh Kuro-sama,” he said, awe in his voice. “I never knew you loved us all so much!!” and with that, he threw his arms around the captain’s neck. Kuro shuddered and scowled at the hypnotist’s display of affection,
“DON’T touch me..it sickens me..”
“But Captain! We had no idea we meant so much to you!!” cried Jango, giant tears flowing down his face in a comical way.
“GET OFF!!!” shouted the very irate kitty-man. Jango took this (finally) as a sign to back off -- kitty doesn’t like to be touched.
Kuro sighed and pushed his glasses up with his palm again, “So, what’s in the news today?” he asked, shrugging his captain’s jacket higher up onto his shoulders.
“Absolutly nothing sir!” the hypnotist stated, gleefully.
“Nothing?” asked Kuro, raising a brow. “Noth-- oh, wait, SOMETHING!”
“Something now? What KIND of something?”
“A..special something!”
“Jango..” growled the captain. “Stop beating around the bush.”
“Fullbody said he would be stopping by...”
“FULLBODY??” screamed the insanly irate Kuro-sama. “WHY IS HE COMING HERE?!"
“He..feels like it?”
“FEELS LIKE IT??” screamed Kuro, his teeth now fangs and stress marks popping out all over his face. Jango began to cower in fear.
“Sir, I can always--” began Jango, suddenly confused when Kuro leapt up and started rumaging though his laundry. This is the part where Nagase laughed her butt off:
“WHERE’S MY PANTS?!” he yelled, kicking blazers around.”WHERE ARE MY MAGIC SHOES?!”
“Sir, they arn’t magic. They simply let you dance around and teleport..”
“I don’t give a flying cat! Where are they?!”
“On your feet..”
“And..My pants?”
“You threw them out the window. You said you’d never need them again.”
“JANGO!!” Kuro yelled, smacking the other man on the head with his palm.
“I’m serious sir!!” the hypnotist cried, “You said they were far too confining and hot!!”
Kuro gave a great sigh. “Wonderful. Peachy. Crap crapity crap crap.” he growled, stepping out of his cabin and onto the upper-deck, in a black shirt, his pirate-captain jacket, and a pair of plaid boxer shorts with little black kitties on them. He cleared his throat as Jango walked out to join him, confused by the matter.
“Men! Starbucks..erm..STARBOARD bound! Find a port!” he yelled out to his crew. Nagase smaked her forehead and groaned when she came down from the crows nest.
“Kuro-sama? Why?” asked Jango.
“We..are going to buy PANTS!”
“...Kuro, no offence, but I think you just FINALLY lost your mind.”
Kuro just gave her a sceptical look with his arms crossed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment