Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Science Homework

Forgive me, I got bored in school... It's mostly Yu-Gi-Oh, but has some of my own characters in it too (like Lily the know it all Lady of Faith psycologist and her hyperactive Change of Heart assistant, Mia).

Chapter 1 - Science Homework

Chapter 1 - Science Homework
Science Homework

ninetails390: I wrote this to help me remember gas laws for science class, but it was so funny, I decided to post it.
Malik: Ok, on with the story.
Dandylion (my parrot): *Bites ninetails390* Bad!
Ryou: Oh no! We forgot the disclaimer, thanks for reminding us Dandy.
Mia: ninetails390 doesn’t own Yu-Gi-Oh, but she does own me and Lily.

“Who is Charles and why did he make a law saying that temperature has to equal volume?” asked Bakura.
“Not equal, they just need to be proportional,” Ryou explained.
“Oh, yes, pre-por-ti-onal,” Bakura said.
“Good job, now define Boyle’s law,” said Ryou.
“What, are you giving me a quiz on your science class?” yelled Bakura.
“Ooh, ooh, I know the answer!” said Mia, waving her hand in the air.
“Ok, what’s the answer?” said Ryou.
“You are quizzing Bakura on your science class!” the Change of Heart said, grinning.
Ryou sweatdroped, “Well, that wasn’t exactly the question you needed to answer, but good answer anyways.”
“What he means is that it was a rhetorical question,” grunted Bakura.
“Oh,” said Mia, suddenly looking very gloomy.
“Boyle’s law states that if the pressure of a gas increases, the volume of the gas deacreases, and if the pressure decreases, the volume increases. Therefore meaning they are, uh, Lily, what does this say?” Malik said, holding a large dictionary.
“Inversely propotional,” Lily said, not even looking at the dictionary.
“Oh, ok, as I was saying, they are unservely preportals,” Malik said.
“Uh, good…job, Malik,” Ryou said, though his tone of voice said ‘Ok, that was weird.’
By that time, Bakura was rolling on the ground laughing.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment