Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Departure

Working Title. NaruLee story. Rating to go up. Naruto not mine.

Chapter 2 - Departure

Chapter 2 - Departure
I woke up early the day Naruto was to leave. Partly because the hospital’s futon was extremely uncomfortable and partly because I wanted to remember him as best I could before he left.
He didn’t even arrive until around noon, but I didn’t mind. I was just glad he’d came.
I hadn’t realized I was crying until he reached out to me and stroked my cheek, “Hey, stop crying, will ya? You’re gonna make me cry!” he said, smiling sadly.
I nodded and apologized. I would have wiped my eyes, but he was doing it for me, so I just sat there and tried not to show how much I’d really miss him.
He took his hands from me and in an attempt to cheer me up, he said, “Hey, I’ll get you a souvenir!”
Unfortunately, that just made me cry even worse.
He hugged me and waited for me to stop crying before he looked me in the eyes.
“I’m really gonna miss you...” he whispered and closed his eyes, leaning in closer.
As if it wasn’t me controlling my body, I leaned in too.
We were kissing. Naruto and I. My face got hot and even as he pulled away I couldn’t think straight.
Naruto grinned, “Well, you’re a lot better than Sasuke! That’s for sure!” I laughed slightly and sighed.
“I hope you have fun on your trip. Do not forget about me!” I said, smiling and ruffling his hair.
He smiled and said, “Of course I won’t forget you! You’re too cool for that!”
Now I knew my face was red. First he’d said I was a better kisser than Sasuke and then he said I was cool! I had to be dreaming.
I stuttered a bit before saying, “Uh, would you like to go to Ichiraku, before you leave, I mean?”
I should of known his answer. He always has time for ramen!
So we got there and talked a little about things like how awesome we would both be when he came back and then we argued about who would be stronger. But we both knew we were just having fun and it wasn’t a real fight.
As soon as we were done, Naruto reached for his wallet, but I grabbed his hand, “No, I will pay.” I smiled at him and took out my own wallet, handing Teuchi, the Ichiraku Ramen Shop’s owner, the money we owed.
We left again, just so Naruto could take a last look at the village.
“Man, I’ll miss this place...” Naruto said with a sigh.
“I know, but I am sure you will be back before you know it!”
He smiled at me, “Yeah, I’m sure you’re right. Now, you get better while I’m away!”
“Of course!” I said, smiling with the nice guy pose.
Suddenly a tall man with white spikey hair appeared in front of us.
“Naruto, it’s time to go.” He said.
“Sure, Pervy Sage...” he sighed and looked toward me, “Take care of yourself, Bushy Brow!”
“I will. I promise.” And that was the last I saw of him for a long time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment