Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Fall

JackxOC The Dragon of Thunder suffers a terrible fall, and thinks the others betrayed her. Turning to the world of the Heylin, she wants nothing to do with the Xiaolin Dragons. Jack however, might discover her new identity...

Chapter 1 - The Fall

Chapter 1 - The Fall
Jack Spicer x OC

This was my first fanfic, but I decided to redo it to both keep me occupied, and to maybe try to make it better. So this is no longer the original, it’s the edited version. I hope that you enjoy it!

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but Shaye and the Canyon

ABOUT SHAYE: She is the Xiaolin Dragon of lightning, her Shen-Gong-Wu is the Thorn of Thunderbolt, she comes from Canada, she is also swift and acrobatic like the other Dragons.

SHAYE’S LOOK: White-blonde hair and icy-blue eyes, wears loose and comfortable clothing, and she has a tattoo of a lightning dragon wrapping around her left ankle

BASIC SYMBOLS:
“Talking”, Thinking, IIIII change places/setting, XXXXX Flashback

________________________________________

Chapter 1:The Fall

Shaye POV
[/b]

“I got it!” called Raimundo triumphantly.

“Not anymore you don’t!” laughed Jack Spicer, snatching the Shen-Gong-Wu from the hands of Raimundo.

“Hey! No fair!”

“Jack Bots! Attack!” commanded Jack, as a horde of them flew at us and Jack ran away clumsily.

“Shaye! You go after Jack! We can hold them off.” shouted Clay.

“Right!” I nodded, running after Jack.

“Seismic Kick! Earth!”

“Judilay Flip! Fire!”

“Typhoon Boom! Wind!”

“Tsunami Strike! Water!”

I ran after Jack as I heard the shouts of the others, who was running to the canyon. So much was happening all at once. It was hard to just focus on one thing.

“Get back here!” I shouted. “Give us back our Shen-Gong-Wu!”

“As if I’d just GIVE it to you! You’ll have to catch me first, which you won’t! Ha ha HA!”

I was only about 30 yards away. I ran as hard as I could, my heart pounding, feeling like it could explode if I tried any harder. When I got close enough to him, which wasn’t too difficult what with his clumsy unathletism, I threw myself at his mid-section. Both of us hit the ground hard, and the Shen-Gong-Wu flew out of Jack’s hands. We scrambled to get it, jumping on top of each other as if to pin the other down, doing anything to get at it. Jack had me pinned down with my face in the dirt, and almost had it when Omi leaped onto Jack’s head, thrusting it down into my head before he leapt again and grabbed the Wu. That inconsiderate little...RRR! Sometimes, I could just smack the guy.

“HA! In your FACE Jack Spicer!”

Jack growled irritably.

“Jaaack! Do something you fool!” screeched Wuya.

“Jack Bots! Attack that Cue Ball and get that Shen-Gong-Wu!”

One of them quickly launched itself at Omi before he could react and the Wu was airborne again. Kimiko hurried to grab it but a bot got there first. She cursed under her breath as Raimundo front flipped over the bot grabbing the Wu out of it’s hands, but he landed awkwardly and fell o his butt. Jack took the opportunity to lunge head-first at the Wu, and smiled when he landed on his stomach, proud of his actions. I quickly scrambled to my feet as Clay booted it out of his hands. Everyone looked in the direction of the flying Shen-Gong-Wu, which was now heading straight for the Canyon of 8 Dragons.

“NO!” everyone cried. I ran for the Shen-Gong-Wu, determination to get it back written all over my face.

I won’t let them down like I did last time!

XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX


Jack and I threw ourselves at the Silk Spinner. It glew brightly.

“well, you know what this means...Shaye, I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown! My Shroud of Shadows for your Monkey Staff. The game is, first to climb the rock wall wins!”

“I accept your challenge, Jack.” I answered confidently.

“XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!”

We threw our arms up into the air. As if we summoned it, a tower of rocks and roots shot up into the sky. Boulders floated around it, and sharp rocks jutted out from the cliff. Jack and I glared at each other.

“Gong-Yi-Tan-Pi!” we shouted, running towards the towering rock wall.

“Monkey Staff!” There was a flash of light, and I grew a monkey tail, monkey fangs, and lots of extra fur. Man, this is itchy. With my new found monkey powers, I practically ran up the side of the wall. I was halfway up when I realized it. I hadn’t passed Jack anywhere on the wall, in fact, he was nowhere to be seen. Attempting to stay calm and confident, I shrugged it off and began my journey up the rock wall. I had only gotten a few more feet higher when the rock that I grabbed came loose from the wall. I yelped in surprise, but I quickly regained my composure. I looked back up to find a new rock to grab to see a boulder tumbling down the side of the wall, coming right for me! I didn’t have enough time to react and I was soon hit by the boulder. Laying back at the bottom, hurt and bleeding, I looked up to see Jack come out of the Shroud of Shadows, laughing as he dashed up the rest of the way, claiming the Shen-Gong-Wu as his own. It had only taken five minutes, and I failed miserably.

XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX


My heart pounded in my chest. I had to get this Shen-Gong-Wu. It was decending now, and if I get to it soon, it would be lost forever in the Canyon of 8 Dragons. I took a final leap, clutching for the Shen-Gong-Wu. I felt it touch my hand and I felt triumphant, but it was short lived. I landed on the tips of my toes, right on the edge of the canyon. I started to lose my balance, with the momentum of the leap still hanging on me. I swung my arms around, desperately trying to regain my balance, though in my head, I knew I couldn’t. I spun on my toes quickly and yelled as loud as I could.

“OMI! CATCH!!”

I hurled the object as hard as I could, knocking off the rest of the balance I had, hoping the Wu would reach its target.

“NO!!” everyone screamed.

“AHHH!” squeaked Jack.

“SHAYE!”

I screamed, terrified of what I thought was going to happen. I was wrong. What happened was far worse. My voice faded rapidly as everyone raced to the cliff. Suddenly, there was a bright and colourful flash of light and the scream they heard was a blood curdling screech of pain and agony. It would stain their minds for a long time to come, unable to wash it away. The light was harsh, and it felt like my body were being torn apart, and my flesh searing away.

The scream stopped as suddenly as the light had come. I continued to fall, colliding into rocks on the way down. I was dead before I even hit the ground. I landed on the back of my head, lying in a pool of my own blood.

Everyone stood in horror. Kimiko turned and pressed her face into Raimundo’s chest, crying. He tried to be strong for her, rubbing her back, but silent tears ran down his cheeks. Clay hung his head, holding his hat to his heart as tears streamed from his eyes. Omi, Jack and Wuya stood still, unable to believe what just happened. Dojo, wrapped around Omi’s shoulders, turned away, sobbing.

“...No...This cannot be...Shaye..."

________________________________________


Oh my! What’s going to happen next? Will this scar all of them for the rest of their lives? Did Shaye survive, or was she doomed as soon as she fell? How will the Xiaolin warriors and Jack cope with this? You’ll just have to find out in the next episode of From Good to Evil! disappears

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment