Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Canyon of 8 Dragons

JackxOC The Dragon of Thunder suffers a terrible fall, and thinks the others betrayed her. Turning to the world of the Heylin, she wants nothing to do with the Xiaolin Dragons. Jack however, might discover her new identity...

Chapter 2 - The Canyon of 8 Dragons

Chapter 2 - The Canyon of 8 Dragons
Jack Spicer x OC

Returning from a tragic chapter 1. Ideas and constructive criticism ARE welcome

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but Shaye and the canyon.

BASIC SYMBOLS:
“Talking”, Thinking, IIIII Change places/setting, XXXXX Flashback

________________________________________


Chapter 2: The Canyon of 8 Dragons

(Later, back at the Xiaolin Temple)


“This is most troubling news...”

“But Master Fung...what was that big flash...?”

Before he could answer, Dojo did.

“I told you before we left, don’t any of you listen? That place is called the Canyon of 8 Dragons. You each hold one element. Kim, fire, Rai, wind, Omi, water, Clay, earth, and Shaye, lightning. The canyon holds 8, hence the name. It’s one of the world’s greatest wonders.” He stated.

“Together, we hold only five elements. What does it have?”

“I was getting there. That place possesses 8 elements right? Fire, water, earth, wind, lightning, nature, light, and darkness. All of these elements combine to make something so terrible, it engulfs anyone who falls into it, and if that doesn’t kill you, the fall most definitely will.”

“So there’s no chance Shaye could have survived?” asked Kimiko, afraid of the answer.

“There’s a one in a billion chance...But even if she did, there’s no way we could go down there and help her. Although there are old stories, old and ancient ones, about a tunnel that people could travel in to get into the canyon. If she could find it, or if WE could find it, she might be able to get out. But there’s still that big chance that she didn’t survive, plus she’d be wounded so much that she would probably die of blood loss or the lack of food, plus she probably doesn’t even know about the tunnel.” told Dojo miserably.

Everyone sighed sorrowfully.

IIIII IIIII IIIII


“I can’t believe this...”sighed Jack, pacing around the room. “She was by far the ‘coolest’, if you will, good guy there was. She laughed when I said things intended to be funny, not just when I made a fool of myself. And she listened to me too, unlike those other Xiaolin Losers who always cut me off. And now...she’s gone...Engulfed by the Dragon elements. Her scream is burned into the front of my brain! It’s terrible Wuya! TERRIBLE!”

“Why do you care about that girl anyways? We’re on the Heylin side remember?”

“You are so unfeeling, you know that? Didn’t you notice how she never called you an old, smelly, disgusting, foul, vile, ugly, revolting, hideous...”

“Rrr...”

“...witch hag with no powers...? Heh heh heh...”

“I suppose you ARE right, she never did. But it’s too late for that now. The rest of the Dragons will be so devastated by their loss, that we should be able to sneak into their Shen-Gong-Wu vault, and steal all of their Shen-Gong-Wu!”

“Argh...As selfish and greedy as I am, that’s a little much. I still think we should give them some time to recover. I mean, that was pretty tragic.”

“But now is the perfect time to strike! That’s just an excuse because you liked her too isn’t it?”

“What?! No! What are you thinking?!”

“Then attack the Temple!”

“Are you not the least bit human?”

“Do I look human to you?”

“No...not really...but you get my point! Plus, that scream! I won’t be able to sleep for weeks because of it! I won’t be able to storm their vaults even if I wanted to.”

“You’re hopeless...”

“Thank you Wuya, that means a lot to me...Sarcasm sarcasm...”

“You’re welcome...”

And with that, she floated away. He doesn’t have a clue... “Ha ha haa...”

________________________________________


So how’s my story coming along? Like I said, ideas and constructive criticism are welcome.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment