Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - At First Sight

Hiei is off duty from the Makai Patrol until he saved a girl from an attack, then he has a lot to find out... Pairings: HieiOC, YusukeKeiko, KuramaMaya from the YYH manga or Botan...still deciding... , KuwabaraYukina..

Chapter 1 - At First Sight

Chapter 1 - At First Sight
It was a frigid night as the leaves danced lazily with the midnight air. Hiei sat among a branch of a tree in Makai.

His eyes closed, his mind ventured into a deep slumber.
In his dream, he saw a boy sitting alone on a rock looking at a river.
A cool breeze just made its way as the boy looked at his reflection on the river. Suddenly, an image of a girl appeared with eyes filled with curiosity.
Bewildered of what he saw, he investigated the river with keen eyes. Touching its surface, feeling nothing but the river itself then dipping his head in it but no one is there.

He shook his head then he looked away, satisfied with nothing.
Little did he know, the girl ascended her head out of the river, as he saw her, he got startled.

The girl had blue hair and she had the same innocent look on her eyes the moment she first caught sight of the boy.

The boy, on the other hand, just after seeing an innocent look on her face made him feel like he wanted to kill her. Seeing the weakness on her eyes makes her vulnerable to him at any cost but something prevented him from doing so, his soft side yet he tried to draw his katana by force, the girl just stood in front of him and stared.

Hi, may I know your name stranger? she asked, not aware of the threats she's getting herself into.

"Who cares, who are YOU!?" the boy said angrily, emphasizing the word 'you'

"I'm"

Her sentence was cut off when Hiei woke up from the voice he just heard.
"Show yourself you coward!" the voice said

He immediately looked down to see where that troublesome voice was coming from.

'Hn! Stupid girl!' Hiei thought to himself, still sitting on a branch.
He saw a girl looking at the right side of the forest.

Her body was badly covered with bruises and scratches. Blood is still oozing from her fresh wounded skin.

'Judging from her condition, it's impossible to stand and walk due to the pain of those wounds' he thought.'Yet how could she still move like that?'

She's summoning water created by her palm.She wore a blue shirt exposing her wounded abdomen together with a short skirt and loose boots.

Her hair is black with blue streaks. It's almost touching the ground
"I won't let you get away with this!" she yelled

A demon silently approached behind her.
Hiei couldn't decide if he would do something or not

'She's not 'THAT' stupid. And who am I to butt in other people's business?' he thought.

But a part of him knocks him off on his seat.
She's already helpless and weak and the demon shes facing seems unharmed and stable

The demon grabbed her and pinned her on the ground.Its venomous tail hovered in front of her. The girl, on the verge of losing hope, knew she's no match for this demon. She just closed her eyes, waiting for her incoming death.

'I deserve it' she thought

She was almost stabbed but a strange blur appeared in front of her, the demon let out a scream and fell on the ground badly torn into pieces.The girl sat and looked behind her to see what killed it. She was surprised to see a man with spiky black hair wearing a black cloak facing her with rage driven eyes.
She stood up and faced him, she's 1 inch shorter than him.Her blue eyes met his'

As she was about to speak her knees weakened, sending her to the ground, but she felt arms around her and then felt unconscious.
'Strong ki, So this is keeping her stand for a while despite of those wounds' Hiei thought as he held her unconscious body.

As she woke up, she saw the same man looking down at her
Who are you? she asked

"Hn, you're too weak to fight against that demon over there" Hiei said, looking at the dead demon.

"What is it with you women and your shameful tactics anyway?" he said offensively.

"Shameful tactics? Are you saying I'm weak?" she answered

"I'm not saying you're weak, I just despise your plan. You can't just yell at your opponents to appear. You must seek for them at the same time." he said walking away

"Wait, so you killed that demon easily? H-how, it's difficult to see it" she wondered

"Like I said before, you can't just trust your eyes to see everything for you" he said

I'm sorry I've bothered you" the girl replied sadly,

"Well you should be!" Hiei said annoyed.

"Sister was right, I'm worthless" she said calmly.

Whoever she is, he doesn't seem to care but something bothers him terribly unexplained

"Anyway, thanks for the help. And by the way, do you have a name to remember?"
She said, attempting to stand, Hiei had a faraway look and finally gave up a word: "Hiei" He said, a pint of annoyance is drawn on his face,

'It's just a name' he thought silently,Her eyes widened.

'Could it? no, impossible...' she silently thought and faced him.

"Hiei, well, nice knowing you" she said in a smile.

"Call me Aya" she said as she walks away.

Hiei just looked at the direction she went to and got back to the tree again to rest.

His thoughts wandered to the girl he just met.

'She has a strong ki, But she doesn't look too much powerful' He said as he remembers the way she looked,Her long black hair with blue streaks, those blue eyes, that childish innocent-looking face made her look weak and vulnerable to threats.

'Hn, What am I thinking?' Hiei shook his head
'I know she's only a name for today, but why is it bothering me?' he thought as his mind drifts him into a deep sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment