Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kabuto

Stories where the bad guys who no sane girl would ever love actually find love. Each chapter is one complete story.

Chapter 1 - Kabuto

Chapter 1 - Kabuto






Love Happened



Written by Mika







This is just a few stories where the bad guys that no sane girl would love actually find love. Each chapter is a different story. Hope you like!



Chapter 1: Kabuto

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



Kabuto rushedly walked down a secondary street in Otogakure, not paying attention to where he went. He accidentally bumped into someone. Her long black hair slapped him in his face as they collided head-on.

“Watch where you're going.” She said rudely, trying to push past him. He grabbed her wrist. “Hey, let go!”

“Do you know who I am?”

“Do you know who my I am?” she asked

“You look like you might be Lord Orochimaru's daughter,” he said. “What, do you need his protection? Can't defend yourself?”

She stiffened. “I don't need anyone's protection, brat.”

“Oh, really?” he said. He immediately regretted it when she slammed him in the gut. He fell to the ground.

“Don't insult me. It may be the last thing you do. I'll let you off—this time.”

“I consider myself lucky, Mika.” He smirked.

“How do you know my name?” she demanded. “Father wasn't supposed to tell anyone.”

“He didn't.” he clarified.

“Who did, then?” she asked.

“When I went to Konohagakure, you're mother told everyone in the second part of the Chunin Exam that her daughter, Mika, could probably beat every single one of our asses.”

“No, she didn't.” Mika paled. “But, she's right. I could've kicked all of your asses.”

He laughed. “Wanna walk back to Lord Orochimaru's house with me?”

“You live there, too?” she asked.

He scoffed. “Uh, yeah. Hello, I am his right-hand man, you know.”

“Oh…so that's who he always brags about…” she said as she started walking.

“He brags, does he?”

“Mmmhmm.” She said.

They continued to chat until they reached the upper floor of Orochimaru's house.

“Well, my room's right there.” She said, stepping up to the door.

“What a coincidence.” He muttered.

“What?”

“My room is right across from yours.”

“Right there?” she said, pointing at a door across the hall.

“Yep.”

“How come I never see you go in there, nor hear you?” she asked.

“I have many experiments in my lab. Would you like to see them sometime?”

“Sure.”

“And I have a question for you, as well.”

“Yes?”

“How come you seldom sleep?”

She froze. “How do you know that? Have you been spying on me?”

“No. It's simply because your father has told me that you rarely ever sleep.” He explained.

“Oh. Well, it's because I don't trust anyone. Not even here.”

“Something happened in your childhood. I have a suspicion that it had to do with Lord Orochimaru. Tell me.”

“I was five years old. My mom, Anko, had just put me into bed. Just as I laid my head down to go to sleep, something pulled my stuffed whale away. I scanned the room, but saw nothing. So I went to sleep without it. About a half hour later, I heard my mom screaming. I heard glass break, and then she yelled at me to run and get out of the house. I tried to. I ran into her bedroom to get a kunai knife—“ she started. Somewhere along the way while she'd been talking, they'd reached her bed. She was sitting with her head on his shoulder. He stopped before she could continue. She was sobbing hysterically, and her chest was heaving in and out in sharp jabs.

“Shhh. It's OK, Mika.”

“I went to grab a kunai knife…and I saw it. It was a giant snake in the corner. I was terrified of snakes at that point in my life, and I went hysterical. I started chucking whatever I could at it. But none of it seemed to matter. I was in such a panic, and in such shock that I didn't notice him grab me from behind. He grabbed me with his tongue, though. My mother was tied up in the hallway. He grabbed her with his hands, and placed her upright on the bed. `I want you to witness your daughter get what you got.' That's what he said. She went ballistic. She tried with every ounce of strength she had to get free. She yelled at him `don't you dare' and `I'll kill you if you hurt her' and stuff like that. Anyway, he smirked. Then he bit my neck. Everything went numb for a few seconds. Then the agonizing pain. I started writhing around, screaming my head off. It must have attracted the attention of the ANBU, because, within a few minutes, they were there, and Lord Orochimaru had once again disappeared. I was taken to the hospital. It was days before I woke up. I'd passed out about forty minutes after I received The Mark. I was damn lucky I didn't die.”

“I guess. That must have been pretty traumatic.”

“But…”

“But what?”

“But I do trust one person…”

“And who would that be?” Kabuto asked, taking her mouth into his.

After the kiss, she replied.

“You, Kabuto. I trust you.”
























































Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 26, 2008, 12:37:30 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDWoo! I Love KABUTO!!!! ^_^

sflower250 on June 23, 2006, 7:36:31 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250i need to hear(read) more!!!

hirataitokyo on June 2, 2006, 12:39:26 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoawwww i wanna hear more more i say jk but yeah its a great story!!! i LUV it!

black_calm on June 1, 2006, 12:12:42 AM

black_calm on
black_calmGood story!