Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a new student

a new studedent at Kadic... me!

Chapter 1 - a new student

Chapter 1 - a new student
A new student arrived at Kadic Jr high. She had long, sliky, dirty-blonde hair and hazle eyes. She wore baggy cargo pants and a black t-shirt with a wolf on it.Odd took a glance at her and fell in love. After class he started to talk to her. Her name was Erica. They started to hang out and became very good friends. Then Odd thought it was finally the right time and intruduced her to the gang. He told them he had been talking to her for a few months then and wanted her to be in the group. Jeremie thought it over with the others and they took her in. Erica thanked them for letting her in the group. In Lyoko she was an artic wolf, and could transform into the outfit Odd had exept it was silver and black, her tail was a a wolf's. but our story comes in about 2 days after she first went to Lyoko.


Jeremie was sleeping in his dorm, on the key board. He was awakened by the creeking of his door opening. It was Erica. He shot up in his chair and relised that his glasses were bent, and fixed them."Jeremie.... send them to Lyoko.... and pull them out with thier outfits."
Jeremie looked at her and raised an eybrow."Why? X.A.N.A. isnt active plus it cant-"
"Trust me... It cant wait.and yes it can"


They woke up Ulrich and Odd, then ran to Yumi's house and got her. As they got to the factory there was much confusion.


"Why are we up in the middle of the night at the factory?" Yumi grumble, rubbing her eyes.
"Hey dont look at me, ask her." Jeremie pointed at Erica.
"Get into the scanners and come out with your outfits now."
"But it cant be done Erica! I havent even been able to materialize Aelit-"
"Shut up and do it Jeremie. I know how." She snapped.
Odd looked at Erica and said "Are you ok?"
"Fine... as long as you want the human race to continue."
Everyone stopped automattically, eyes open listening.
"Common there isnt much time."
They raced down to the elevator, Erica and Jeremie got off while the others went to the scanner room. Almost as fast as ther stepped in, Erica materialized them with the push of a few buttons. There they were, plain as day standing in front of the scanners with their Lyoko outfits and abilites.
"Wow! she did it!" Jeremie yelled in amazment.
"No time for celibration come one we have to go NOW."


They all followed Erica. As she looked to the sky she gasped reliesing that it was a full moon. The soft light shined in her eyes, Odd looked into them and stared. She ran to thier next destination, controling herself from reaveling itself, seeing how she had overcome it. They reached a medow, surounded in nothing but grass, and a tree off to the distance.


"This is it..."
"Erica.... why are we here?"Odd asked gazing in her eyes.
"We are here for a war."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Odd_xo on November 20, 2005, 10:31:10 PM

Odd_xo on
Odd_xo-eye twitch-

Spelling... Mistakes... Lots...

It's still a good story but... It seems weird... Really weird...

Keep it up? o_o

Odd5234 on September 28, 2004, 8:23:30 AM

Odd5234 on
Odd5234It's great but it sounds like an episode of code lyoko but so far i enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!