Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

a new studedent at Kadic... me!

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
Part 2

Odd looked Erica in shock, his tail twitching nervously. " A-are you sure? is this a mistake or something? A joke?"
"Odd... why would I lie to you? Jeremie, Yumi or Ulrich? You are the only friends I have here. I would never lie to you."
"My question is where was Aelita? She wasnt on Lyoko!" Jeremie said.
"Well.... you noticed....." Erica said, then let out a ear peirceing wistle. A shadowy figure imerged from the forest walking slowly towards them, about the size of Yumi. The moon light shined on the figure, exposing a girl about the age of 13, with pink hair, green eyes, a pink tunic with green pants, and pink glove like things.
Jeremie stood in amazment "Aelita.... is that really you?!"
"Jeremie! yes it is.... in the flesh." Aelita said, running towords him, and hugged him as soon as she got there.
"I got her out of Lyoko before i woke you up.... she knows why we are here and everything. I told her to meet us here when I gave the signal. Also I took out her virus, very easy really...it was a peice of cake."
"Thank you!!! how can I ever repay you!!" Jeremie chirped in delightment.
"Well I just want to get the on with the war.... just to let you know... fighting in this war.... for everyone you love, you may lose your life ...but in honor..."
Ulrich staired into Yumi's eyes, she stared back her eyes sparkeled in the moon light softly like stars. Erica fell to her knees, she held her head. She ran to the forest and regained control.
"Erica! are you ok?" Odd said running towords her, his tail waving in the wind.
"Fine.. common follow me... it is time."
It was almost midnight.. Erica coutiusly avoided the moon as much as posible. Odd played around alittle and jumped through the trees, and jumped down like a hawk, making all of them flinch, except for Erica, who seem unusually quiet. They came to a stop, Erica punch in the forest, and came back shortly with a disasembaled Kankerlet, smoking and sparks flying from it.
"Look what i found....X.A.N.A. tried to pull a sneak attack... this is it... the war isnt far from starting now..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

odd on October 31, 2004, 2:44:03 AM

odd on
oddwell i wold post it but my cmp is being a butt... well you can be in there but i have already writtin through part 5, will it be ok if i metion you in the end?

Tilias on October 30, 2004, 2:08:03 PM

Tilias on
TiliasOhhh! Can I be in the story!?
Can I be Erica's sister? I look like this.
Name: Cristy
Age:????
Hair: Brown with blue highlights
Eyes: Brown
Discription: She is pretty enough to make Ulrich fall in love with her. She just loves her sister!