Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - i have NO clue

a new studedent at Kadic... me!

Chapter 3 - i have NO clue

Chapter 3 - i have NO clue
Part3

All of them stared at the mangled heap of metal that she grasped. Then Erica turned to the hill.
"Come on.... here we are at last..." she said walking slowly up the hill.
"Wait!!" Odd yelled "Do we REALLY have to do this?"
She turned around "Yes Odd... now come on... Ulrich Yumi!! stop that!! you will most likely get time to do that later... just not now!!thats discusting!!"
Ulrich broke the kiss from Yumi "He he.... lets get going s-shall we?" he said, nervously and a little embarassed.Aelita giggled and Jeremie held her hand.
"Aelita, dont leave me during this... by the way what am I going to do? I dont have a wepon."
"O yeah, almost forgot." She tossed Jeremie doble samuri swords and a few ninja stars, along with some num-chucks. "Use them well my friend. And to all... good luck..."
"But dont you have wepons? you didnt get you Lyoko suit like we did."
"I'll manage." she said with a shine of light in her eye.
They climbed over the hill, and there it was, the army of X.A.N.A.. He had also made some more creatures for the war to. Dragons, griffins, and even some raptor.
"O shoot..." Erica said weakly "I didnt know he had some frackin dragons!!"
They all stared in amazement of what she just said.
"Sorry, but we have to go now... and get through all of this... and save our world if it takes our lifes!!"
There was a figure on top the largest dragon, the red one, he flew around the whole army, talking computer. they at once that could only be one person... Xana.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment