Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - An Ancient Past

about a wolf who knows an ancient language; one that is hated and shunned, so is he, and is trying just survive the cruelty of animals and humans in the Alaskan tundra

Chapter 1 - An Ancient Past

Chapter 1 - An Ancient Past
Over 100 years ago,a she-wolf named Shina, had such a strong bond with her master, that she learned how to speak her language. On the day she tried to tell her master that she could understand her, she was faced with two problems. First, since she was a wolf, her master could not understand her, because she was a wolf, and could not verbally speak it. Second, her master was not rich, but despratley needed money, so she had to sell Shina to a wolf kennel.
Because Shina communicated differently, and could understand humans, they hated and shunned her. The only wolf that even came near her, was the biggest and meanest one there, Akuru. Eventually the owner decided that, since they were the only two purebreds there, they will have pups.
Shina hated the idea, but Akuru was bigger and stronger than her, so eventually they had five pups.
Shina taught the pups the strange and foreign language she had learned, the pups passed it on to their pups and thery, theirs.
Although they were many wolves spoke the language, the other animals did not like them, so they attacked and killed most of them, now in the present times a young black wolf named Karasu travels the Alaskan Wilds, lives and fights other animals and the world of humans, for his life.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment