Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - (no title yet....)

about a wolf who knows an ancient language; one that is hated and shunned, so is he, and is trying just survive the cruelty of animals and humans in the Alaskan tundra

Chapter 2 - (no title yet....)

Chapter 2 - (no title yet....)
Karasu lay crouched in the snow, to tired and hungry to get up. He had been driven to the brink of starvation. He knows a herd of deer was supposed to pass right in front of him, he just didn't know when. Although being a wolf gave him high patience, he finally decided to just give up and find food elsewhere.
 
Just as he stood up to leave, he felt the ground shaking, and saw a huge herd of caribou pass right in front of him. He just stared at them in awe of their great numbers, then he bounded forward, jumping on a bucks back. He hadn't waited to find the youngest, or oldest, or even a sick one, he just knew there was food. With his jaws on it's antlers, and paws on his back, he tried to scratch the buck on the back, hoping to hit a major blood vessel and kill it.

 
In the bucks surprise it started to jump around and knocked Karasu to the ground and had him trapped under its enormous antlers. It shoved Karasu into the deep snow and turned his head from side to side, giving Karasu cuts, marks, and gashes you wouldn't think could be given to a wolf. Then just as fast as it started to freak out, it ran off, leaving Karasu in a bloodied, miserable mess in stained red snow.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment