Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Close Call

about a wolf who knows an ancient language; one that is hated and shunned, so is he, and is trying just survive the cruelty of animals and humans in the Alaskan tundra

Chapter 3 - Close Call

Chapter 3 - Close Call
As Karasu woke up, he tried to remember why couldn't move. At first he couldn't figure out why his body was either blood or bloodstained fur. Then he remembered. He growled and yelled at himself for making a stupid decision. He tried to get up and walk, but his legs trembled under his weight, and his front leg collapsed, and he fell unconcious from lack of food and strength.


Suru was a huge black wolf. His paws were as big as a human's hand print, spread out.(basiclly just think of the big white wolf in Balto, remember when Balto fell and woke up and a really big white wolf came and howled,then they howled together...and Balto climed the cliff. Yeah, that one but black) Suru and his ,mate Akami, travelled with their pack and they noticed drops of red snow on the ground, coming from a huge pool of red snow. They looked at each other, puzzeled, so they followed the trail and saw a black wolf lying in the snow.


Danan the pack beta, was the size of an average adult wolf, he had grey paws and legs and muzzle, the rest of him white. He asked if he could see if the wolf had any chance of life. He got a yes and trotted over to the wolf.
"Leader, I don't think he has much of a chance, he's just suffering now."

Suru nodded and said "He shouldn't suffer, take care of him Danan." then he and Akami left, along with the rest of the pack.

Danan clamped his jaws over Karasu's throat, and started to close them when Karasu's eyes opened.

Three things happened in an instant.
Karasu's eyes opened and he bit Danan's leg and drug him to the ground, then let go and stood up growling at him. Danan rolled until he stood and growled at Karasu.
"Who do you think you are, going around and killing animals who have done nothing to you?" Karasu snarled as if nothing was wrong with him, but as soon as the words left his mouth his legs started to tremble.

"You can speak..." Danan stood and stopped growling. "Stay here, I'll be back."

Danan ran off and as soon as Karasu was sure he was gone, he let him self collapse and he fell unconcious.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment