Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Secret

My dreams are Really weird. lmao but I love sharing them with people. haha ^^ Enjoy

Chapter 1 - The Secret

Chapter 1 - The Secret
(ok. Mr. French is this big old guy that watches lunch at school.)

My Weird Dream


Okay so my dad and I were flying over this huge castle in our Honda. The castle had a huge hole at the top of it, and it seemed like it went down a couple of stories. Curiously, my dad and I wanted to check out the castle. So we flew down the chimney and landed in the big stone fire place. My dad and I got out of the car and I looked around, I turned back to look at my dad and he wasn’t there, and neither was the car. I looked around the castle it was huge inside. You could look up to where the hole was and see up about ten stories. I started walking around the castle, and found myself walking down a long hallway. I heard some people talking so I looked into one of the doors. In the room were Kenny Zurbano and this other kid I had never seen before, but he was acting really weird.

"Can you help me find my dad?" I asked them "And find my way out of this place?" Kenny and the other kid agree and we started walking down the hallway. It was longer than before and there were some doors that were there that I didn’t notice before. The doors would lead to another hallway. There was this clear glass door in front of us. But there was a big dresser blocking the door so we couldn’t get through. Bu Kenny knocked down the door and the dresser. We stepped over the knocked down dresser and saw a small stairwell leading downstairs, where me and my dad’s car ha landed. The stairwell was illuminated by candles as we walked down it. When we got downstairs Kenny and the other kid had disappeared and I saw Nick Snyder talking to the blonde girl. So I walked over to Nick and this girl.

"What’s going on here?" I asked them, I was so confused. The blonde haired girl looked at me "You need to get out of here, if you find out the secret, Mr. French will kill you!" Nick and I slowly turn our heads around so we could glance behind us. Behind us, there was Mr. French

"If he finds out you know the secret he’ll kill you!" The blonde girl repeated "He nails you to the elevator shaft and when the elevator come its squishes you!"
Then we saw Rich, Heidi’s older brother, being nailed to the elevator shaft by Mr. French. Rich coughed up blood and both Nick and I turned away while Mr. French pressed the button for the elevator. We closed our eyes and looked away while the elevator slowly killed Rich. Then Mr. French walked over to Nick and I, wearing his normal attire: a buttoned up shirt, khaki pants, his whistle hung around his neck and his ugly yellow sunglasses. He grabbed Nick and Julie, who had come out of no where, and put them in vats of boiling water. As Mr. French put them in there you could here there screaming and just then the wind blew over the castle and it sounded so eerie, how the wind rushed over the top of the hole in the castle. I looked around and saw a bunch of animals; I still had no idea where my dad was. Just them Mr. French pulled Julie out of the vat of water and she hopped over to me.
She made this weird fishy face and she had her arms up to her chest and her hands hung (kinda like how a prairie dog holds them)
"I’m a sea horse!" Julie exclaimed
Just then I realized if you didn’t find out the secret of the castle you were turned into animals, like Julie. And if you did find out the secret you were killed, like Rich. And I realized I was going to be killed.
Mr. French came over to me "Problem Eliminated!"

Then I woke up

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment