Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue: An Eradicated World

(takes place after s.h.) Its been a while since sonics last adventure and things are getting quiet...until sonic and co. find a girl with a couple of suprises and a new baddie...The Demonic Life Form. Very interesting...

Chapter 1 - Prologue: An Eradicated World

Chapter 1 - Prologue: An Eradicated World


Sonic Adventure 4: The Demonic Life form

Prologue: An eradicated world





The sky was a bloody red, few thunder clouds lingered over the horizon. A young, hedgehog girl was running through burned debris and dead bodies to find a safe spot to hide; only to be stopped by an evil looking, dragon figure.

“Dearest child, just where do you think your going?” he asked in a deep tone. The girl was trembling in fear and couldn't think of anything else but to run, so she spun around and began to run. But before her third step, he reappeared right in her face.

“Tell me, would you like to spend the rest of your life here? A giant wasteland where all there's left for you to do is run?” he asked her in an emotionless face. “Well…n-no, I don't.” she answered, scared. “Then let me help you,” he grew an evil grin and lashed out his claws, “by joining you with the others! Death Slash!” he whipped his claws, making three waves of energy raging towards the girl. She shrieked and jumped to the left, narrowly escaping, only having her shoes cut.

“Don't fidget, girl! You'll only make the pain worse!” the dragon had an emerald in his hand; but unlike a chaos emerald, it was black with flaming energy around it. “No more games, I'll end this now! Chaos Inferno!” he threw the emerald on the ground, making black and red flames of energy spread wide and fast. The girl ran as fast as she could, but failed and got struck by Chaos Inferno. The pain felt like a million burning needles piercing her everywhere. She tried hard not to give in, but it didn't help.

When Chaos Inferno stopped, the girl just limped to the ground, ready to die. The dragon gave a tiny grin at his success at destroying every, little thing on the planet of Mobius. But then, out of nowhere, an orange, glowing orb floated around the girl. The orb expanded, giving it a blinding shine. When it settled, he saw that the spot where the girl was in was now empty. “Well now that she's out of the way, I can go somewhere else for another killing spree.” He raised his claw with the emerald in it and then lowered it, making a giant rip that formed into a black portal. Slowly, he stepped through the portal. The portal which led to Earth…

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LightShadeRaven on February 28, 2006, 12:58:04 PM

LightShadeRaven on
LightShadeRavenUh oh... that's never good... o.o *reads the rest.*

LightShadeRaven on May 8, 2005, 9:44:43 AM

LightShadeRaven on
LightShadeRavenWOOHOO!!!! That was awsomeness!!!

blue_tails on April 19, 2005, 11:42:41 AM

blue_tails on
blue_tails*sees dragon that destroyed home* sonic code "the dragon that destroyed mobius is here"
Shadow:chaos control!
all:*teleport to mars*

Blinkyblah on March 16, 2005, 7:58:26 AM

Blinkyblah on
Blinkyblahwow cool!

orchid on January 22, 2005, 2:08:14 AM

orchid on
orchidwhat do you think?

if your so interested and want more...your gonna have to wait, im suposed to be grounded so as soon as that is over, i will get to putting in more of the story but like i said its gonna take a while. hope you like it so far. -^-^-