Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the glorios story

its kind of completely

Chapter 1 - the glorios story

Chapter 1 - the glorios story


The glorious story of the Leatherals, the Oldbricks and the Feet.

I'll tell you a story about feet. They are not from this world. They are aliens from the planet Newbock. Newbock is a dead planet. When the Newbocks, the Leatherals (shoes) and the Oldbicks (hands) were at war some of them discovered earth was a sanctuary where you can hide out. So they all journeyed to earth. On earth the shoes made friends with the Feet. The Leatherals were very affectionate and loved to hug the Feet very tightly and the result of this is the Feet had trouble breathing. The Feet became tired of this and so they push them away a tiny bit. The Leatherals learn to back off a bit. But what became of the Oldbricks? When the Oldbricks got to earth they saw that the Leatherals and the Feet had already made friends. To get the Feet back for being in the wrong place at the wrong time they put a curse of blisters, tinier and other various problems. The Feet discovered that the shoes made these problems worse so most the time when they can they kick off the shoes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment