Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Story one

this is a story i wrote for year 11 english. its only suppose to be short.

its enspired by alice in wonderland

Chapter 1 - Story one

Chapter 1 - Story one










p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Times}



To remember who you are, to forget who you were. What if you flicked through the pages of your diary to find emptiness? What if you couldn’t remember who you were? What would you do? Alone is how one preserves them...
A young, lost child laid upon the ground, resting, waiting for some answers to flood her mind. Who she was, where she came from... but all that was there was the hollowness, a dark and mysterious void that pained her every time she tried to fill it with answers. Her heart longed for the past she forgot but also protected her from it. She had been told the stories but they were too distant to her to be her truth. Even if they were her truth, would she want to believe them? 
She remembered the smaller things, such as favourite television shows, the tastes of food she likes, her closest friend’s names, but not anything that was truly important. Everything she loved...  anything she hated... or felt anything to, just slipped away. 
She was alone. So she started living in her dreams. She would create little fantasy worlds where she could go on adventures and be seen as a hero. She would prefer to sleep instead of hang out with her friends. The ones in her dreams were more interesting to her. She kept silent, instead of talking to people. People weren’t really accepting of her because she was different. She kept hidden, hoping to be kept invisible. That way she couldn’t get hurt. 
She had become a slave to the dream. She was like a heroin addict. She needed to get her fixes. it pulled her in every chance she could get. She would start seeing things that were not there. Apples with faces, peoples shadows moving without their host... and also the occurring feeling of being watched. So she distanced herself from people even more
She kept her imagination alive. And slowly her humanity began to fade away. She forgot who she was or what had made her the person she is now. She forgot the aspects of what makes her human. She fell into a deep depression that could only be saved by her dream land.
She never noticed that this fantasy land was destroying her and that it was indeed her enemy. She hadn’t yet reached a maturity level that would show her what she was doing would eliminate her.
She slept, they took her gold. She continued and they kept taking till nothing was left. Eventually her body gave into the dream and her life was slowly taken from her grasp, but she never even realised, because she was for ever lost... not, trapped in her wonderland. 


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment